Did Job ever find out that God let Satan attack him?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TonyChanYT

Sep 13, 2023
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't think so.

One of the Book of Job's lessons is trusting God regardless. Job never learned about the interactions between God and Satan in Heaven. In our lives, often, we have no idea what is happening in God's plan for us. But we still trust in God's sovereignty and believe that in all things, God works for the good of those who love him and have been called according to his purpose. God is the potter, and we are the clay. He does not need to explain everything to us. This life is a testing place for everyone.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also thought of this concept.
I also can not find anywhere God let him in on the fact it was satan attacking him.
IMO, Job represents the destruction of the flesh and raw faith unwavering. ( once his wife went against him he was "completely destroyed"...LOL)
Just my opinion

Reactions: TonyChanYT

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think so.

One of the Book of Job's lessons is trusting God regardless. Job never learned about the interactions between God and Satan in Heaven. In our lives, often, we have no idea what is happening in God's plan for us. But we still trust in God's sovereignty and believe that in all things, God works for the good of those who love him and have been called according to his purpose. God is the potter, and we are the clay. He does not need to explain everything to us. This life is a testing place for everyone.
I would imagine he knows now.