Magnet sticks vaccination arm

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said the virus isn't real. But it's a political matter, training the fans of the Satanic media. Make sure you wear your mask.

The point is that you are being brainwashed by the Left Wing LYING media.

That's the way you made it sound and I'm not the one that's brainwashed for the record. Never mind,.. can't we all just get along?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn’t accusing you of that H2S, but others have sat in judgment of others on the opposing side, and have not given the same respect that they are equally coming from their convictions and faith.
Many apologies if I misunderstood, but because you quoted April it came across to me that you were pulling her up for not considering where others were coming from with their responses. Rita
No apologies necessary, I just wanted to clarify to the forum what my stance is and respond to the post because it mentioned staff and the shock of it.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the way you made it sound and I'm not the one that's brainwashed for the record. Never mind,.. can't we all just get along?

I highly recommend you stop watching the "news". They will convince you that you should receive the Mark of the Beast, for the good of mankind.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No apologies necessary, I just wanted to clarify to the forum what my stance is and respond to the post because it mentioned staff and the shock of it.

I only said that because I believe that you've been sadly misinformed.

I highly recommend you stop watching the "news". They will convince you that you should receive the Mark of the Beast, for the good of mankind.

And I mostly already stopped watching the news anyways but I haven't received the mark of the beast!!!! Now I mean this in the nicest way possible,.. knock it off already would ya?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I only said that because I believe that you've been sadly misinformed.

And I mostly already stopped watching the news anyways but I haven't received the mark of the beast!!!! Now I mean this in the nicest way possible,.. knock it off already would ya?
You want me to stop warning people about the Mark??? Don't you know that anyone who takes the Mark will burn in Hell?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you not watch the video on MANDATORY chip implants? It's coming.

Yeah right and directly after that Hell is going to freeze over and Satan will give free ice cream. :rolleyes: Mark of the beast my butt!! You just told me that I'm going to Hell for getting a vaccine even though I trust Christ as my Savior!?! Surely that has to be counted as an inflammatory remark!!!! :mad:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah right and directly after that Hell is going to freeze over and Satan will give free ice cream. :rolleyes: Mark of the beast my butt!! You just told me that I'm going to Hell for getting a vaccine even though I trust Christ as my Savior!?! Surely that has to be counted as an inflammatory remark!!!! :mad:
I never said you're going to Hell for getting a vaccine. I'm trying to keep you from it. And maybe your loved ones. You've honestly never read about the Mark of the Beast in the Bible???

Revelation 14:9-11 (KJV)
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said you're going to Hell. I'm trying to keep you from it. And maybe your loved ones. You've honestly never read about the Mark of the Beast in the Bible???

[/QUOTE]

NEWSFLASH!!!! I ALREADY GOT THE VACCINE AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE REPORTED AND GOING ON IGNORE FOR YOUR INSULTING AND INFLAMATORY REMARKS!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
April Rose:

Joe Biden is NOT President Elect, he's president select.-Unknown

How's This for Another Crazy conspiracy:

Joe Biden's CLONE is the President Elect! Eh?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just want to take this time to apologise to @kcnalp for our simple misunderstanding since somebody explained to me what you meant.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: pompadour

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Mirror: Smoking Gun Video: Fauci Project Manager Confesses to Creating Covid-19 - Robert David Steele
Much of this information was published by conservative news sources early in 2020. So this is not exactly new. But it was generally ignored, swept under the rug, banned, or cancelled by the MSM. Fauci was involved with Wuhan at least as far back as 2014 (if I correctly recall). He also had a serious conflict of interest with Remdesivir and its promotion. He has been making things up as he goes along since absolutely no one has investigated him. It was the duty of all media networks to investigate Fauci and his shenanigans, but nobody bothered, especially since Trump failed to fire him back in March-April of 2020. He is the one man solely responsible for all the damage done to America, and the loss of hundreds of thousands of lives through his sabotage of the HCQ combo pack, Ivermectin, etc.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I really do love you guys btw,.. but there are just way too many paranoid people around here anymore. Again, spoken out of love because I don't want to see you guys do this to yourselves and become so paranoid.
Paranoia is unreasoned fear. I'm not being paranoid to recognize that there may be threats against me, and to ascertain if this is real, or should be a concern.

Much love!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most people know Tucker Carlson...and I tend to trust his reporting....he is pretty fair and balanced...he even makes me mad now and then when he reports stuff about Trump...anyway...this is a report he gave on his program related to COVID-19... .you be the judge.
Mirror: Smoking Gun Video: Fauci Project Manager Confesses to Creating Covid-19 - Robert David Steele
I cant find the volume control on that video . Its loud . I wanted to watch it but i dont see the volume control .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paranoia is unreasoned fear. I'm not being paranoid to recognize that there may be threats against me, and to ascertain if this is real, or should be a concern.

Much love!
Many will soon be forced to realize that the Mark is truly at "hand". Right hand, that is. The video made it perfectly clear that he wants chip implants to be MANDATORY!

Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.