Magnet sticks vaccination arm

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Embrace the glorious cross and count all things as loss for CHRIST . See it as gain .
What is and what is coming will not be stayed nor stopped . It will be ENEDED on ONE DAY , THE DAY OF JESUS CHRIST .
But till then armour up . See this . see this real clear . And that is this , TO LIVE IS JESUS and TO DIE IS only GAIN .
Even to suffer for Him is only gain . To lose everything for His name , IS ONLY GAIN .
GET that mindset and learn that JESUS . Learn the biblical one well . You all are dearly loved
and it breaks my heart to say this , but many are not gonna make it . Many will sell out when the pressure is on .
And many are fast selling out for another jesus , another image of Christ , which is not Him . WE must
stand bold in the faith . Learn ALL HE did teach , learn all the apostels did teach . LEARN THAT JESUS
for many will not make it . Many will be told , I NEVER KNEW YOU . LEARN HIM . GOD desires mercy
and that none do perish , LEARN THAT BIBLICAL JESUS WELL . Or perish at the end many will .

Taodeching

Apr 8, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I don't know about that,.. if it wasn't for the internet we wouldn't be talking to each other right now lol but all I'm basically saying is be careful what you're duped into believing.

Of course, but there are to many foolish people that are ruining the internet. At least on a Christian forum or one that says it is conspiracy stuff should be not allowed or regulated to it's own silly corner.

Reactions: April_Rose

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got the Johnson & Johnson vaccine a little over a week ago. The shot was shallow and in my left deltoid. I'm not real thrilled about receiving an injection of mRNA, not having any idea what coding is being pumped in, but I'd be able to feel a foreign body by palpating the injection site (last I heard, RFID chips were about the size of a grain of rice).
I like a good conspiracy theory, but most of us already own cell phones and carry them on our person, so we're easily tracked and monitored. I've also heard people say that such chips could be like the mark of the beast, but scripture suggests that all those who receive that mark will do so voluntarily, and as a means to participate in the economy of his kingdom. We just aren't there yet, but could be soon enough. First the world economy has to collapse.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(last I heard, RFID chips were about the size of a grain of rice).

The diameter of the needle would not accommodate a grain of rice. "IF" there is something sinister in the VAC it would have to be microscopic.

I believe the Mark of the beast will be up front in your face. choose life or death.
Hopefully the rumors about the VAC will be just that.
Pomp.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
At least on a Christian forum or one that says it is conspiracy stuff should be not allowed or regulated to it's own silly corner.
Free speech is always a threat to the evildoers and conspirators. Therefore they try to censor everything that does not fit their narrative. A Christian forum -- by definition -- will present truths which the world hates.

One of those truths is that there is an ongoing battle between light and darkness. And the only way to dispel darkness is to shine the light of truth on it. The spiritual battle is now out on the streets and in the halls of government worldwide. A fraudulent pandemic followed by the greatest crime of the century -- election fraud on a massive scale -- was designed to rob free citizens of their lives, their livelihoods, and their freedoms. And it succeeded only because too many people acted like sheeple and refused to listen to dissenting voices.

Take the COVID Pandemic Conspiracy. Now after almost 15 months, the truth is coming out about Fraudulent Fauci and his sole responsibility for unleashing coronavirus through his ILLEGAL funding and support of bio-weapon research in Wuhan, China. All along the despicable mainstream media have idolized Fauci and made him into a little god. He could do no wrong, and say no wrong. Now the cat is out of the bag. But the ones who were exposing him all along were ignored or attacked. Finally the truth is coming out because there is a semblance of free speech left in the world. Had the censors had their way, Fauci would never be held accountable.

So, my friend (and anyone else) if you do not like opposing views to the nonsense being broadcast by all the media, you can simply ignore it. Free speech (along with freedom of worship) is a fundamental right in free societies. And the tyrants just hate it. Pastors are being jailed in Alberta for exercising their right to free speech and freedom of worship. All in the name of the god of COVID-Moloch, since now children will be sacrificed on the altar of bogus vaccines.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saw a video of, I think was Maria Karry getting the vac. was a close up in slow motion. after the they pulled it out there was NO needle on the end. A Hollywood needle ??? a lot of important people getting the same kind of shots for show ?
Biden and Harris both been vaccinated but they are still wearing 2 masks ? Hummm.

I believe the newer needles sheath themselves after a stick to prevent inadvertent sticks before disposal. Don’t quote me on that though...

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Retracting needle. In the video, you can see where the person injecting her gives an extra push on the plunger there at the end, that's to retract the needle as a safety thing.

Much love!

I should read a whole thread before commenting. Lol.

Reactions: pompadour