Magnet sticks vaccination arm

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saw a video of, I think was Maria Karry getting the vac. was a close up in slow motion. after the they pulled it out there was NO needle on the end. A Hollywood needle ??? a lot of important people getting the same kind of shots for show ?
Biden and Harris both been vaccinated but they are still wearing 2 masks ? Hummm.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saw a video of, I think was Maria Karry getting the vac. was a close up in slow motion. after the they pulled it out there was NO needle on the end. A Hollywood needle ??? a lot of important people getting the same kind of shots for show ?
Biden and Harris both been vaccinated but they are still wearing 2 masks ? Hummm.

Biden and his side-kick...LOL
Some people should have their voice muzzled.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Retracting needle. In the video, you can see where the person injecting her gives an extra push on the plunger there at the end, that's to retract the needle as a safety thing.

Much love!

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden and his side-kick...LOL
Some people should have their voice muzzled.
No. Free to speak, free to show us who are empowered in our name in government.
And all of us who are ruled have every right to call it like we see it. It's the only thing we can do to fight against it.
We learned in November 2020 that we can't vote them out,or in. Likely, we never have. It's just this time around they didn't care the corruption of our vote-voice was so public.
They know, there is nothing to be done to stop them.

When they buy Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, after and in premeditation of 11/20 did murder the one SCOTUS justice that would have stopped the corruption of the 11/20 election, we know if we pay attention, we are what they've always used to their advantage.
Slaves.​

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This does not mean microchiped. There is a lot of iron in the blood which makes it red. And that magnet looked like a super magnetic by the look of it. If it is placed on the arm long enough it could pull iron deposits into the location where the magnet is. These people are scientifically stupid as that might cause a blood clot. Super strong magnets are not for the common people as they can be dangerous in human contact. Please be careful and do not repeat this test. Neodymium magnets are a prim example of magnets that are too strong for the human body. (neodymium magnets strength - Google Search)

Reactions: Taodeching

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will say alot of these things sound suspicious to me...between the magnet stuff and the way the vaccine is being pushed. Thats no disrespect to those who disagree and those who have already got the vaccine. Last thing i want to hear about is anyone, Christian or non Christian losing their life or having a bad reaction to the vaccine

I just pray for everyones safety and that God gives us wisdom and discernment in these difficult and very misleading times

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seriously? More conspiracy stuff? @pompadour,.. you're one of the smartest and kindest and most down to earth moderators on here (although you're all pretty nice lol) so I'm going to tell you this out of love,... are you crazy!?! I know that you're smarter than this. You can't believe everything you see on the internet. I got vaccinated and this never happened. Honestly guys, they're just making it up to scare you, don't fall for it!!!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seriously? More conspiracy stuff? @pompadour,.. you're one of the smartest and kindest and most down to earth moderators on here (although you're all pretty nice lol) so I'm going to tell you this out of love,... are you crazy!?! I know that you're smarter than this. You can't believe everything you see on the internet. I got vaccinated and this never happened. Honestly guys, they're just making it up to scare you, don't fall for it!!!
No sister, there is some conspiracies out there but there is also truth to what has been exposed about the vaccine.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No sister, there is some conspiracies out there but there is also truth to what has been exposed about the vaccine.

Yeah, I'll agree that there is some truth out there but it's been embellished and exaggerated and this is just science fiction. I love this forum and you guys on it but seriously lately you guys have gotten a bit too gullible. I hope you don't take that the wrong way but you can't be so naïve when it comes to things like this. @JohnDB and @Devin Wintch both got vaccinated as well and they didn't turn into robots,.. you're smarter than this too! :rolleyes: