Mahdi and Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So you deny that Mohammed himself took the sword in conquest for Allah and conquered many cities by bloodshed, and that Islam seeks a world-wide caliphate, and in fact made war all through Europe, conquering parts of Spain, took over the Christian city Constantinople with the sword and made it into a Muslim city and destroyed all the churches, among many other examples of that?

The Islamic conquest of the world was only stopped by a series of crusades, and in fact ISIS was the Muslim attempt to recreate a caliphate, and today that dictator in Turkey seeks to reestablish Turkey as caliphate headquarters again, just as it was when it was broken up in the 1940s.

Islam comes with the ideology of world conquest by any means possible- if by immigration and expanding their population for control, well and good - but if necessary, the sword.
Is Rome any different.....apart from its rhetoric?

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think there's a lot of fear, mistrust, and misunderstanding between Muslims and Christians. Two things I know about my Muslim neighbors is they tend to be friendly and they can cook. They bring food over...I'm not sure what it is, but it tastes really good! Lol
I think, for the most part, we're just people who want to live in peace and raise our families.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is Rome any different.....apart from its rhetoric?
The difference- Jesus never took a sword into cities and killed people to force conversion. Mohammed did. It’s not a religion of peace.

It’s an Antichrist religion because it says God has no son. see 1 John.

Jesus told the apostles to leave cities that rejected the gospel alone. Mohammed personally killed people for Allah to force conversions.

Reactions: Pearl

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus will come to world.Then Jesus and Mahdi will established peace in all world.Religions will unite.There aren't my a human enemy.All Humanity's a enemy is Devil.I am praying for humanity. Mahdi is representing the Muslims.Jesus is representing the Jews and Christians.All countries will be sibling in Mahdi's and Jesus' period.
The RCC has a delusion that has risen up fast . So let me out of the depths of my heart
try and steer us back in the right direction .
If any wants to truly be saved and truly know God . CONFESS JESUS as the ONLY LORD and SAVOIR and believe
from the heart that GOD has rose Him from the dead . All other religions and mindsets wont save anyone .
Believe me , i know i once had a very wordly mindset , yet was lost .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are all going all inclusive . I have been warning on this stuff . I told us for some time now
even jews , muslims , buddists and many christains so called , are uniting under a common mindset
that they serve the same God . This is spreading like fire that is fed white gas .
Soon all the religions and the secular humanity will rise as one
they will pledge allegiance to their god so called . Who is the beast that was and is and yet is not .
THEY will turn on anything fundamental . The true lambs who resisted the lie
will then be betrayed . And all the religoins and the world as one will believe the lie , that this is the will of GOD .
When they cast out of society and kill many lambs who conformed not to the image of the beast and of its god .
Satan is the god of the all inclusive religoin . DO NOT BOW to HIM , nor serve Him my peoples .
Stay in your bibles . Stay planted in JESUS and sound doctrine . Resist the lie , by FAITH IN JESUS .

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and why cant that spirit be in Mahdi?

The verse of the sword comes to mind. Mahdi follows Mohammad, who is a servant of Lucifer, who pretended to be Gabriel when he met him. We know they are not the same being because of the human reaction. Compare Mary's reaction to Mohammad's reaction.

Mohammad became terrified, sweat profusely, and became so depressed, his wife is on record as saying he became suicidal.

Jesus is the Prince of Peace and Savior of the World. Mahdi follows a warlord, slaver trader and pedophile who wrote a book, the Koran, which advocates the most destructive ideology in human history, an ideology that is supremacist, expansionist, racist and totalitarian in nature. Your question asks about opposites in harmony. This is why that spirit be in Mahdi.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think there's a lot of fear, mistrust, and misunderstanding between Muslims and Christians. Two things I know about my Muslim neighbors is they tend to be friendly and they can cook. They bring food over...I'm not sure what it is, but it tastes really good! Lol
I think, for the most part, we're just people who want to live in peace and raise our families.
We are kind to all . But go read the letters of john and others in that bible .
Look real closely at what He says . The muslims do not know GOD my friend . ONLY HE to Whom the SON REVEALS HIM .
And they dont confess JESUS as the only LORD and savoir . THEY dont even consider HIM the SON of GOD .
now go read john real close again . IF we love them or anyone , we point them to FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST as the absolute
and only means of salvation . More and more folks , even within our own so called religion attack what i say . See it has hate and divisive .
YET ITS THE ONLY ONE TRUE GOSPLE . And if it costs me to be shunned by all , Then so be it .
If anyone of us saw a child approaching a lake , and we knew that lake had thin ice , we would stop that child .
SO how come when it pertains to actual spiritual life are we so silent when we see folks who do not KNOW CHRIST .
WHEN the end of those are the second death . WE should be on fire to GET JESUS out to folks . I dont accuse you my friend ,
but allow me a few more words . Most folks are truly becoming so enamored with this all inclusive unity for world peace
they are abandoning the one true and ONLY LIFE SAVING GOSPEL , for unity and just getting along and finding common ground .
Its sucking folks up every day into its web . WE MUST STAND NOW in the final hour , and STAND UPON THE LIFE SAVING
and LIFE CHANGING TRUTH of EVERY WORD OF JESUS CHRIST .

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus will come to world.Then Jesus and Mahdi will established peace in all world.Religions will unite.There aren't my a human enemy.All Humanity's a enemy is Devil.I am praying for humanity. Mahdi is representing the Muslims.Jesus is representing the Jews and Christians.All countries will be sibling in Mahdi's and Jesus' period.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I sit out on the porch of my townhouse, playing my guitar and praising the Lord. The communal walkway runs 5 feet from me. When people walk by, I tone it down until they are past. This includes my Muslim neighbors. We respect each other.
I guess it's one thing to be a Christian. Up until last month, while worshipping the Lord inside or out, and when my hair was longer, I'd stick my finger up in front of my ear and pull my hair down, twisting it as I imagined my ancestors did. I honestly felt led to do it. It was like I was saying to the world, "This is who I am."
One day as I was singing from the O.T., my Muslim neighbor walked by. We nodded at each other. 20 seconds later, for some reason, I looked to my right. As my neighbor was unlocking his door, he glanced back at me. He'd obviously seen the payots and was probably thinking, "This guy's a Jew!" This took place during the recent Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
A few days later another neighbor told me that our Muslim neighbors were Syrian refugees; from the sound of their stories, from Damascus. I watch their beautiful children and think of the horrors they must've endured. I feel my Lord's heart breaking within me.
I stopped twisting my hair when I play outside. We say hi in passing. He goes to work every day. I don't get into whether or not they should be here. They are my neighbors and I do what I can to show them love.
I'm willing to die for my Lord...living and loving is the hard part. :)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I sit out on the porch of my townhouse, playing my guitar and praising the Lord. The communal walkway runs 5 feet from me. When people walk by, I tone it down until they are past. This includes my Muslim neighbors. We respect each other.
I guess it's one thing to be a Christian. Up until last month, while worshipping the Lord inside or out, and when my hair was longer, I'd stick my finger up in front of my ear and pull my hair down, twisting it as I imagined my ancestors did. I honestly felt led to do it. It was like I was saying to the world, "This is who I am."
One day as I was singing from the O.T., my Muslim neighbor walked by. We nodded at each other. 20 seconds later, for some reason, I looked to my right. As my neighbor was unlocking his door, he glanced back at me. He'd obviously seen the payots and was probably thinking, "This guy's a Jew!" This took place during the recent Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
A few days later another neighbor told me that our Muslim neighbors were Syrian refugees; from the sound of their stories, from Damascus. I watch their beautiful children and think of the horrors they must've endured. I feel my Lord's heart breaking within me.
I stopped twisting my hair when I play outside. We say hi in passing. He goes to work every day. I don't get into whether or not they should be here. They are my neighbors and I do what I can to show them love.
I'm willing to die for my Lord...living and loving is the hard part. :)
Well lets take a look at how paul witnessed . Just ponder on this.
When paul walked into jewish synagogues and began speaking , DID HE out of respect for the jews , NOT MENTION the name of JESUS .
OR did he out of great love for the jews , PREACH JESUS .
I want us all to really ponder on this . This might help us realize that they have really screwed up the way to evangelize today .
Most folks wont say a word about JESUS . And yet , this was not how the apostels approached crowds
nor how even stephen did , Nor how JESUS DID . So i want us to consider it HIGH TIME to point to the glorious LORD .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I try to be led by the Spirit of God. Awhile back, my other Muslim friend, a devout Sunni, was over for a visit. I'd been having my own personal revival, similar to the Toronto Blessing, but in my bedroom, alone. As I sat sideways to him and as he talked to my son, out of my peripheral vision, and without him being aware of it, I could see him marveling at something he saw on me. If the Lord wants me to say something, I'll say something. Otherwise, I won't. I haven't told him of my Hebrew ancestry yet. I'm looking forward to that...I think. Lol We have a mutual respect for each other...we like each other. Since he got married, I don't see him much. I guess us guys are like that. Oh well. We used to go fishing. I was there the first night he caught a salmon. His parents are from Pakistan, but he's a Canadian, through and through! Maybe no one else likes it, but we get along. His mother's a great cook, too! I met his friend a few times. His brother is in the Taliban. I like these guys. I'm not afraid of them. If worse ever came to worse, and I got my head cut off because I loved someone, you gotta go sometime. To be honest, with the pain I go through, if someone ever said, "I'm going to kill you," there are days when I'd say, "Go ahead, make my day." Lol I am on the road...to my home...in the New Jerusalem...and no one is going to stop me! Death may sting for an instant...and then it's smooth sailing into eternity! With Yeshua! And My Father! And my Ruach Hakodesh! And all you guys! And everyone else! I am blessed! You better believe it!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We are kind to all . But go read the letters of john and others in that bible .
Look real closely at what He says . The muslims do not know GOD my friend . ONLY HE to Whom the SON REVEALS HIM .
And they dont confess JESUS as the only LORD and savoir . THEY dont even consider HIM the SON of GOD .
now go read john real close again . IF we love them or anyone , we point them to FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST as the absolute
and only means of salvation . More and more folks , even within our own so called religion attack what i say . See it has hate and divisive .
YET ITS THE ONLY ONE TRUE GOSPLE . And if it costs me to be shunned by all , Then so be it .
If anyone of us saw a child approaching a lake , and we knew that lake had thin ice , we would stop that child .
SO how come when it pertains to actual spiritual life are we so silent when we see folks who do not KNOW CHRIST .
WHEN the end of those are the second death . WE should be on fire to GET JESUS out to folks . I dont accuse you my friend ,
but allow me a few more words . Most folks are truly becoming so enamored with this all inclusive unity for world peace
they are abandoning the one true and ONLY LIFE SAVING GOSPEL , for unity and just getting along and finding common ground .
Its sucking folks up every day into its web . WE MUST STAND NOW in the final hour , and STAND UPON THE LIFE SAVING
and LIFE CHANGING TRUTH of EVERY WORD OF JESUS CHRIST .
Only the biblical Lord Jesus Christ can save. No one else. The bible is truth. Let us get back to reading the bibles.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only the biblical Lord Jesus Christ can save. No one else. The bible is truth. Let us get back to reading the bibles.
What a wonderful beautiful reminder my dear sister . Yes indeed . Yes indeed . Let all praise the glorious wonderous Lord .
Dig deep in those bibles . Yes indeed sister .

Reactions: farouk

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The difference- Jesus never took a sword into cities and killed people to force conversion. Mohammed did. It’s not a religion of peace.

It’s an Antichrist religion because it says God has no son. see 1 John.

Jesus told the apostles to leave cities that rejected the gospel alone. Mohammed personally killed people for Allah to force conversions.
I’m not comparing Jesus with Islam, I’m comparing Rome with Islam

Niblo

Jul 16, 2021
Leeds
Faith
Muslim
Country
United Kingdom
So you deny that Mohammed himself took the sword in conquest for Allah and conquered many cities by bloodshed, and that Islam seeks a world-wide caliphate, and in fact made war all through Europe, conquering parts of Spain, took over the Christian city Constantinople with the sword and made it into a Muslim city and destroyed all the churches, among many other examples of that?

The Islamic conquest of the world was only stopped by a series of crusades, and in fact ISIS was the Muslim attempt to recreate a caliphate, and today that dictator in Turkey seeks to reestablish Turkey as caliphate headquarters again, just as it was when it was broken up in the 1940s.

Islam comes with the ideology of world conquest by any means possible- if by immigration and expanding their population for control, well and good - but if necessary, the sword.

Here’s some facts about the “religion of peace” - actions speak louder than denial:

The early Muslim conquests (Arabic: الفتوحات الإسلامية‎, al-Futūḥāt al-Islāmiyya), also referred to as the Arab conquests[4] and the early Islamic conquests[5] began with the Islamic prophet Muhammad in the 7th century. He established a new unified polity in the Arabian Peninsula which under the subsequent Rashidun and Umayyad Caliphatessaw a century of rapid expansion.

Early Muslim conquests

Expansion from 622–750, with modern borders overlaid
Date 622–750
Levant, Mesopotamia, Persia, North Africa, Iberia, Gaul, Transoxania, Sindh, Kabulistan, Zamindawar, Zabulistan, Khorasan, Tukharistan, Sistan and Caucasus
Territorial
changes

Islamic expansion:

under Muhammad, 622–632
under Rashidun caliphs, 632–661
under Umayyad caliphs, 661–750

The resulting empire stretched from parts of Central Asia and the Indian subcontinent, across the Middle East, North Africa, the Caucasus, and parts of Southwest Europe (Sicily and the Iberian Peninsula to the Pyrenees). Edward Gibbon writes in The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire:

The Muslim conquests brought about the collapse of the Sassanid Empireand a great territorial loss for the Byzantine Empire. The reasons for the Muslim success are hard to reconstruct in hindsight, primarily because only fragmentary sources from the period have survived. Fred McGraw Donner suggests that formation of a state in the Arabian peninsula and ideological (i.e., religious) coherence and mobilization was a primary reason why the Muslim armies in the space of a hundred years were able to establish one of the largest pre-modern empires until that time. Estimates of the total area of the combined territory held by the Islamic Caliphate at its peak have been as high as thirteen million square kilometers, or five million square miles.[6]

I asked: ‘Whereabouts does the Qur'an sanction 'world conquest by the sword'?

Thus far, you have failed to provide the required evidence. We both know that your earlier attempts were dire. I respectfully invite you to try again.

Peace.

Last edited:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

One of the biggest and most common mistakes is to confuse Muslims with Islam.

Muslims are the people who have suffered most under Islam.

Islam is an evil ideology that is expansionist, supremacist and totalitarian in nature. What Islam is not is a religion but a political ideology with a religious veil.