Make of it what you will

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've always had a fascination for graffiti.

166398763.Eg3fWCaA.PbaseUploadwallstreet.jpg

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

I work as a counselor with, and as an advocate for, neglected and abused children. Sometimes that requires me to interact with police officers. Police officers have pointed out that graffiti is often, but certainly not always, connected with youth gangs. Consequently, I always have an eye out for graffiti. Some of the children I’ve worked with have been involved in gang activity. It’s been heartbreaking when I’ve seen, as I have on occasion, their handiwork left behind at the scene of a crime they’ve committed.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I work as a counselor with, and as an advocate for, neglected and abused children. Sometimes that requires me to interact with police officers. Police officers have pointed out that graffiti is often, but certainly not always, connected with youth gangs. Consequently, I always have an eye out for graffiti. Some of the children I’ve worked with have been involved in gang activity. It’s been heartbreaking when I’ve seen, as I have on occasion, their handiwork left behind at the scene of a crime they’ve committed.
If you and other's could grapple with the possibility that believing just may be what's behind all this loony behaviour, you'd be able to step outside the old adage of good and evil. Because that is a belief that must be overcome also.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
If you and other's could grapple with the possibility that believing just may be what's behind all this loony behaviour, you'd be able to step outside the old adage of good and evil. Because that is a belief that must be overcome also.

Everyone believes something.

It’s not believing that’s the problem. It’s what they do and don’t believe that’s the problem.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
You're dead to me.

I’m alive in Christ. My earnest desire is that some day you will be too.

I’ve been praying regularly for you, even before we had our first conversation.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
407f7bbc24dfa960f2d512f9f19dad63.jpg

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
That doesn't make any sense, really it doesn't. Believing in someone's artistic work would be like being inspired by a blank canvas. I'm sure that's been done before at some gallery where you believe whatever is on each white background (But the artist didn't do anything)

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
What I make of it is that the artist has proven his / her existence by the works of his / her hands.