Making progress towards God...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Making progress towards God...

This is the question on the heart of all those that have been born again...Those that have the Divine nature birthed in them, they ask themselves...

How do I make faster or further progress towards God?

The answer is; as fast as the heart learns to trust in Him...

For God is real and to live in His reality is to live in faith towards Him....

This faith towards Him is the food that grows the Divine nature in ones inner man....It is this Divine nature that sins not..... It is to the degree this Divine nature grows in one, to that degree, will one know God...

For it is the Divine nature; the new birth, is that alone that can know God... For God can only be known by that which sins not...

Such is the gift of God by one Jesus Christ to the heart to all that would receive Him; which is by means of the New Birth...

This new birth is real, the growing of this birth which is for the purpose of controlling the all of ones life... This is the object of the remaining time we have in the body...

For to give oneself to God, that God may work in one that which pleases Him, may seem like a hard work, but once it’s discovered life grows out of death, one grabs unto their death and resurrection in Christ by faith, thereby entering into His rest...

For our salvation is a work of faith from beginning to end.. The heart has to be willing to give itself and all it’s hopes, dreams, and it’s very life up to the One who died for it...When the heart sees that Christ truly did died for it, it learns it can trust this real and active love towards it from the heart of the One who died to set it free from all that would keep it in bondage....And as this faith and trust and belief in this One grows, the Divine nature grows...

For it is the New life’s nature that has the faith and ability to trust in God... And as the heart comes to know and trust in God, the connection or correlation between goodness/righteousness and the getting to know God is discovered... That they are mutually the same... For to the degree one walks in righteousness, to that degree do they know God... For God lives in righteousness, so righteousness is the true reality, and in that reality one knows God...

For they overcame by the Blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony .i.e. Christ’s death and their being joined with Him in that death by their faith into this truth...

For our salvation consists of;

~ the Life of Christ in us ~

Let us dive deep into this mystery.....

Be blessed in the diving...

A fellow diver, Not me

Last edited: