Reason returned…..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 4:34 (NASB95)
“But at the end of that period, I, Nebuchadnezzar, raised my eyes toward heaven and my reason returned to me, and I blessed the Most High and praised and honored Him who lives forever; For His dominion is an everlasting dominion, And His kingdom endures from generation to generation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Such is the analogy of the fall into the life of this world…. For as Nebuchadnezzar lost the sense of the life of a man, so was the fall of man into the life of this world….. For as man’s life is a greater degree of life than that of an animals, so was man’s first created life greater than that of the life that man fell into…. For as plant life has no understanding of animal life and animal life no understanding of man’s life…. Man’s life has no understanding of the Divine life, though all are life, the lesser life has no understanding of the greater life…. The evidence that the above is true, is, the carnal mind of man can not receive the things of God…. It is the new birth that is that life which restores to man the ability to once again receive the things of God… For it follows; to the degree the new birth has grown, to that degree will one be able to see, understand, and experience the things of God…

For just as Nebuchadnezzar’s reason had to be returned to him to understand once again the life of a man, the new birth is the necessary life so man might once again have the ability to understand and experience and know the things of God….

It is this new life grown in an individual that is the salvation purchased by Christ…. All but the growing of this life in one is but man’s attempt to grab onto a salvation of one’s own imaginings…. For the Divine life was lost at the fall, the growing, understanding and experiencing of said life is one’s salvation…. For salvation is a real new life come to life in the soul, which new life can only be experienced by the new life itself…. All other life is but blind and can not see or understand this new life just the same as plant, animal, can not understand the greater life…. Such is the reason for faith, for faith alone can access into the greater life…. For this lesser life must be given up if one would experience the growing of the greater life, for to the degree of the giving up of the lesser will be one’s experiencing of the greater….

So therefore faith is the substance that accesses the sense and understanding of the life that is greater than the life that one was born into when born into the life of this world….

‘access by faith into the grace wherein we stand’

or, for contemplation;

‘access by faith into the life wherein we stand’

Be blessed in the faith that accesses, a fellow follower, Not me