Man healed of a heart murmur

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have a guy I know who was working at my shed putting some of his gear in there.
He recived a phone call. About offshore work and his medical cert. I asked what the cert for. He said heart murmur. I asked what is that exactly. He said he get a murmur every two week give or take a day. I aksed whats it like. He says if its a big one you get a fright. little ones are ok. I asked can I pray for you. He says yes no problem.
Prayer was this exactly. Heart You do your job and work as God intended. Boday behealed in Jesus name. Amen.
Two weeks later he was at my door. He told me he never had a murmur. I said its only two weeks. He said yes since you prayed but three since a murmur. Wow I said that sgreat bless God. Tell what progress is.
Next time I meet him is seven weeks later. Hes been to the doctors and does not have a heart murmer.
This is actully my favouet one. Its now three years later and been confirmed ny the hospital he does not have a heart murmer. God is good.

Reactions: Helen