Man's counsel and God's counsel.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jeremiah 18:10. If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not My voice, then I will repent of the good, where with I said I would benefit them. God demands discipline and obedience. Sadly, we don't hardly much it today. Even the peepers in churches are getting worse, teaching traditions of men. Or preachers using gimmicks on tv to get people money. 18:11. Now therefore go to, speak to the men of judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, Thus says the Lord; Behold, I frame evil against you and devise a device against you: return ye now every one from his evil way, and make your ways and your doings good. Their was insolent people in Jeremiah time, just like today. Imagination of evil, and mischief. Lot of people today have turned their backs on God and refuse to repent. This evil in verse 11 means calamity. God sent king nebuchadnezzar to take most of them captive. Idolatry was the main sin. 18:18. Then said they, come and let us devise devices against Jeremiah; for the law shall not perish from the priest, nor counsel from the wise, nor the word from the prophet, come let us smite him with the tongue, and let us not give heed to any of hid words. Will people listen to Gods Elect, when antichrist arrives 6th trump. This is really sad. Lot of folks will seek counsel from satan as antichrist. They will mock, and insult Gods Elect. They wouldn't listen to Jeremiah. They won't listen to God's Election when antichrist arrives near future. It will be spiritual destruction for many people. Satan's counsel leads to hell.