Many shall say "Lord Lord....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Big difference between a false convert and a true convert who has been coverted from the error of His ways
and now has a new heart .
I used to be the false convert and it was seen in my fruits .
For i could holler a wonderful good truth , saying that JESUS only saves . WHICH IS TRUE . And that ye must believe in Him
to be saved , WHICH IS TRUE .
But i walked in darkness and loved my sins . Still partied , still fornicated , still etc and etc .
But praise GOD for true grace when one day i was truly drawn to Christ and not the image of christ that many often teach and preach .
GOD drew me away from the one that had no problems with my sins , AND LED me to the JESUS
that converted my heart and turned me from my sins and to true faith in Christ . Hearers and doers .
We have us another huge lie growing today as well , and it says , OH muslims and atheists , buddists and all are fine
as long as they have some lovey lovey and do them some unity and good works . THAT is a mega lie too my friend .
The truth is WE must believe in JESUS , beliving that GOD has rose him from the dead and CONFESSING him by mouth .
Its just their are also false conversions like mine . WHERE I could lip the name yet my heart was far from HIM . THAT TOO is a false
conversion . THERE is no way unto GOD , but by FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST . WE also need to remember that VERY WELL .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Big difference between a false convert and a true convert who has been coverted from the error of His ways
and now has a new heart .
I used to be the false convert and it was seen in my fruits .
For i could holler a wonderful good truth , saying that JESUS only saves . WHICH IS TRUE . And that ye must believe in Him
to be saved , WHICH IS TRUE .
But i walked in darkness and loved my sins . Still partied , still fornicated , still etc and etc .
But praise GOD for true grace when one day i was truly drawn to Christ and not the image of christ that many often teach and preach .
GOD drew me away from the one that had no problems with my sins , AND LED me to the JESUS
that converted my heart and turned me from my sins and to true faith in Christ . Hearers and doers .
We have us another huge lie growing today as well , and it says , OH muslims and atheists , buddists and all are fine
as long as they have some lovey lovey and do them some unity and good works . THAT is a mega lie too my friend .
The truth is WE must believe in JESUS , beliving that GOD has rose him from the dead and CONFESSING him by mouth .
Its just their are also false conversions like mine . WHERE I could lip the name yet my heart was far from HIM . THAT TOO is a false
conversion . THERE is no way unto GOD , but by FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST . WE also need to remember that VERY WELL .

1Th_1:4 Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God.

2Pe_1:10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus reveals two kinds of followers at the judgement. They both say Lord Lord.
One kind tells Him if they had known where He was they would have provided for Him.
The other kind asks Jesus when did we provide for you we never saw you.
Those who loved without conditions provided for Him.
Those who loved conditionally never provided for Him.

Jesus teaches that He is among the poor. In as much as you provide for the poor He knows you.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus reveals two kinds of followers at the judgement. They both say Lord Lord.
Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’"

So that means they both acknowledge Jesus as their "Lord", but one group Jesus finds acceptable and the others he rejects as those he "never knew".
Since "NEVER" means "not ever", he is saying that there are true "Christians" and false ones when he comes to judge mankind. The latter are ones he has never recognized as those who are "doing the will of the Father". They have never recognized Christ's "brothers" who are also the adopted "sons of God".

One kind tells Him if they had known where He was they would have provided for Him.
The other kind asks Jesus when did we provide for you we never saw you.
Those who loved without conditions provided for Him.
Those who loved conditionally never provided for Him.
The "sheep and the goats"....both are oblivious to what they have, or have not done to and for Christ's "brothers".
Matthew 25:40...
"And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’"

So who are Christ's "brothers"? They are his "joint-heirs"....his "elect". (Romans 8:17)
These are the adopted "sons of God" who will rule with Christ in heaven. Christ is not both a brother and a father to the elect....so that means he is not God.

Jesus teaches that He is among the poor. In as much as you provide for the poor He knows you.
Jesus was not born to wealth or privilege, and willingly mingled with sinners so as to offer them what the Pharisees denied them.
In his parable of the lost sheep, he was stressing the point that if a single one is lost, the shepherd will search for that one and bring it back into the fold. That is the kind of shepherd Jesus is.....the Fine Shepherd who was everything the religious leaders were not.

Reactions: EloyCraft

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
because they 'know' they are right!

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
because they 'know' they are right!
Careful mate. The people on the left thought they were right too. It was the people who didn't know they were, that Jesus called righteous. Just sayin'