Mark of the Beast (Invalid - With Proof)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

solway

Apr 19, 2021
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Background (Concealing Human Dirth Charge - No Definable Earth Field)

sonar.gif

seashepherdlegal.org/newsroom/blog/calling-out-the-cacophony-sea-shepherd-legal-submits-comments-on-proposed-navy-sonar-operations

GENESIS 12:6 And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite [was] then in the land.
GENESIS 12:7 And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.

Abraham's Genealogy is Genesis 5..................Shem's Genealogy (also identified with the "ites") is Genesis 11 as a parable...............(not just generations of incest/rape/murder, but also, possible human to animal mating.........God called these the "ites", Joshua 12:8........But God didn't name the Jewish People at that time, the "Moabites", because their judgement wasn't finished.............until God cut them off spiritually with the crucifixion............)

Coincidentally, the Earth itself, is suppressed by "Human Dirth Charge" from those unclean genetic lines. The Ones Removed from the Book of Revelation. (Shem's Generations were pre-homosapien, but as a parable its also an account of "Human Dirth/Genetic Decay, or the ites", implied).

Cryptozoology ............ is the Study of the "Mark of the Beast".

(its not that jewish people are leading the current extinction of certain species, because yes, jewish people specifically have lead the extinction of certain species in the past, and this was especially notable in WW1 to WW2 period, and shortly after that)

(Cryptozoology is the bonified steady of the "Mark of the Beast"..............however.............some people also believe that, the "mass death" of certain species, can create a "Cryptozoology Animal" or etc..............they also believe, when they appear they are somehow special or detectable............and from time to time we see that)
Mark of the Beast (INVALID), and the Misunderstanding (Back to Topic)

sjjvhMz.jpg

Leedskalnin set a thirty-ton block of coral limestone then topped it off with a large block placed on two smaller blocks with a stone gable on the very top. Keep in mind, thirty tons is around the same weight as ten average size vehicles. He called the thirty-ton block his “King Stone” and refereed to the gable as the “Kings Crown” grahamhancock.com/carrd4/
God gives two Measurements............One to Remove Controversy with the Son of Man (Pyramid Builder)............Another Measurement to Remove Controversy with Mankind (RABIES) in the "Dead Flesh Accusation" with God (noah's rainbow).

So this is a long Story Short:

(A.D. 31 Crucifixion William Miller......A.D. 33 (Rabies) two year difference with Pyramid Inch Equation) (1917 A.D. Fatima Black Sun.....1914 A.D. (Rabies) three year difference with Pyramid Inch Equation)

1. Great Conjunction of Jupiter 2020 A.D. = 2 Years to Rabies/Humanity = 2022 A.D.
2. Great Conjunction of Jupiter 2020 A.D. = 3 Years to Resurrected Body/Son of Man = 2023 A.D.

(you can also say, Ezekiel 4:5-6, 41 Years from "Jupiter Effect 1982" to Son of Man Resolution, and 39 Years from Halley's Comet 2061 to Rabies Resolution (2022 A.D.) (THIS DOES NOT INVOLVE A SIGN OR A VISION, more then ROTTING THE BODY, NO SEVEN YEAR TRINITY IN DAYS IS CALCULATED)

(Mark of the Beast Invalid/Statement)

The Pyramid Builder Covenant is Separate from Humanity...........and your Dead Flesh Accusation with God in Suicide Pleasure, and in Suicide/Suffering..............There is no Controversy with the Son of Man and Dead Flesh or with Humanity and its Dead Flesh and God.............your not specifically entitled to anything from the son of man more then god in your controversy............

Legally, this is how humanity can die, festering in suicide pleasure, disputing euthanasia of jewish people and minorities.............and many people will be saved regardless, the son of man will pray, and nothing much beyond that has to happen...........Humanity may not choose to understand anything more then its suicide pleasure............

We may talk more about God's mercies, in the future i'm sure, but that can fail and doesn't have to develop into anything, then humanity will go on to die in suicide and a few individuals will be saved out of that regardless.

(suicide with me for pleasure at present is child's play..................adversity/imprisonment/death all for your pleasure is also child's play............all worthless, but this is about prayer.............first a good number of people will die a good number of jewish people and minorities in addition to many peoples.............then, those that remain may just enjoy that suffering as a natural part of their lives globally, resisting god and the son of man, and god and the son of man may not do much at all, then humanity is dead and the gospel is finished)

(For not you can still consider the Son of Man's Claims valid, both in, euthanasia with fields, or euthanasia with something that resembles something nuclear, political and ethnic euthanasia, all of this is necessary, and apart of god's will, but god doesn't look to an angel or the son of man to resolve the suicide pleasure/dead flesh accusation with humanity.................I do believe we will be moving forwards shortly) (this year maybe, maybe the year after that, or after that)

Last edited:

solway

Apr 19, 2021
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark of the Beast - Invalid Part 2

(the "Mark of the Beast", deals with the allowances or god's mercies (200,000,000 (parable) army of women cicadas), in affording the natural design, of the human body in relation to unified field.....despite of the generational decay attributed to humanity) (off world, and the controversy is answered by humanity on earth principally)

(The Process is otherwise natural, and costs a good degree of lives, many people will not naturally survive.................in certain circumstances "99.9999 Percent" of all jewish people and minorities will not survive..........the "666 Mark of the Beast" has to deal with the transitory nature of the body in relation to the unified field.................)

(I'll look into it, and white Caucasian and white Asian will have priority.............not one else has any value to me)

(In answering God without a controversy, and in answering humanity in its suicide pleasure and accusation of dead flesh..............I will set things into motion with white cascausian and white asian only............following certain countries/nations I decide to use............and humanity can wrestle with god in the other issues) (I'm not necessarily promoting genocide. More then a dumb jew or a dumb minority has already and for many years promoted the genocide of itself in suicide pleasure with my testimony)

(God called the Pyramid Builder's Gift or Soulmate, a Cicada in the New Testament via Revelation, and there are accounts of that in movies or in books (like the voynich manuscript)...........but that is apart of the mechanism god uses..........so we will naturally learn more)

(The Traditional Answer, in making an example of our a place like the usa that promotes suicide with dead flesh globally, and many nations follow after that.............is to kill with a field effect, mostly those unclean bodies will die in whatever area..............then if their suicide pleasure continues with my testimony, for whatever value or use with god in setting things into motion.............I can displace a good portion of its people out of the usa's territory with euthanasia, one area or another, and then return at a later time..............humanity will be moving forwards)

(using dead flesh, jewish and minorities bodies, dead or living, to shut down portals is another issue, we'll find out what I can do to set things into motion and to raise how many bodies a portal can euthanize before it shut downs of unclean/dirth/dead flesh)

This is still an ongoing process, and everything is not resolved (in relation to the son of man and dead flesh accusation with humanity) (you can check if any addition statues were build there, they probably were)

Last edited: