Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And here is where Australia is IN SHARP CONTRAST.

Australia Is A Full Scale Pilot Test For The New World Order
...The elitists are using Australia to test out these authoritarian measures, such as getting the public used to a police state in which the military and police both patrol the streets ready to commit violence against other humans for refusing to quarantine when not sick or not wearing their New World Order issued muzzle…I mean, face mask...

Always suspected it.....I hope they can see that the locales will not put up with it...their mental attitude is one of freedom and human rights. These cops seem to be enjoying their new found power....notice it usually takes 4-6 to 1 to get a guy to comply in public because of a mask violation.

No, the process of gaining or losing $$$ /economics/food benefits/ material benefits and issuing social penalties or rewards is the only way to control folks in the end.....and that will eventually happen..look to China right now,,,they are the model for that..

Reactions: Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not to derail this Topic, but the Mutually Assured Destruction, -- MAD --, has been debunked. It turns out that if Russia and the U.S. had a nuclear exchange THEY would hit our Major Sea Ports; Major Manufacturing; Major Cities; and Major Infrastructure including Power Generation, Railways, Highways, and Airports. WE would strike a FEW Major Cities, and then have nothing left to target except the manure piles and outhouses in their villages.

Not hardly a "Fair Exchange", and thus NOT A DETERRENT for a Soviet First Strike! So plan accordingly ...
Bobby Jo
Unless the Chinese strike as well...at the same time and then move into and through India to their West..forgot to add in..then we will have more targets...Chinese ones

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unless the Chinese strike as well...at the same time and then move into and through India to their West..forgot to add in..then we will have more targets...Chinese ones

Yeah, but are you "up-wind" of any "target"? I have THREE in my vicinity, and ONE HAS A WHOLE BUNCH OF STORED NUCLEAR WEAPONS. I hope the winds are westerly prevailing (-- blowing east -- ) on that day.

Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, but are you "up-wind" of any "target"? I have THREE in my vicinity, and ONE HAS A WHOLE BUNCH OF STORED NUCLEAR WEAPONS. I hope the winds are westerly prevailing (-- blowing east -- ) on that day.

Bobby Jo
That I do understand......near ICBM sites then?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not to derail this Topic, but the Mutually Assured Destruction, -- MAD --, has been debunked.
It may have been debunked, but while it lasted MAD was sufficient to maintain a Cold War rather than a Hot War. And that's the best that could be expected.

The mistake the US made was to let Putin take control, rather than taking him down when it was possible, and trying to establish a real democracy .

"Many people believed Yeltsin propelled Putin to the presidency to protect himself. The war in Chechnya, in which Russian forces were fighting secular separatists who wanted the region to be independent, was starting to go south, and his approval ratings were dropping."
How Vladimir Putin became one of the most feared leaders in the world

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That I do understand......near ICBM sites then?

... no, just a storage location some 60 miles to the S.E. And NO NATION targets just one, -- the rule is TRIPLE Redundancy so that at least one will get through. But with such a lucrative target, I suspect 2x will be assigned.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... The mistake the US made was to let Putin take control ...
I would propose that Putin will coordinate the attack on the Middle East, but Gorbachev will be brought out of retirement to oversee the subsequent launching.

It will happen, but we can only surmise through Dan. 8 how the players interact.
Bobby Jo

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Woe! unto those who curse Israel!

Genesis 12:3 (NKJV)
I will curse him who curses you;
That is true but who is Israel ?

It's not the Anti-Christ State that is claiming to be called Israel. or could it be ?
If it claims to be Ant-Christ, it is Anti-Christ. well yes it is in fact Anti-Christ in fact, no Christian could be that stupid not to understand the reality is that this State is not even Israel in fact.

They are a Godless people in fact ! rejecting Jesus Christ in fact ! :rolleyes: oh boy ! who could of guessed !

I have a full on atheist mate who supports Israel totally but totally hates Christianity, well he is only TV educated on the subject, it's oh the Jews have had a hard time, sob story. such is only ignorance and going along with the trends at the time. it's the totally uneducated dictating to me, that I am out of line ! this type of simple minded morons will one day easy as pie turn on me for being of a Jewish bloodline, when the trend changes. Because simple minded clowns is all that they are.

Boy just if anyone had a handle on the history of the Jews, they would know that the Jews were undermined by a Mob who crept in. now if one does not understand the implication of this, such a one is a idiot ! because that is the reason why the Jews failed in fact not to mention it's the same Mob who are leading the Jews astray to this day, this Mob have bastardised the true Jews in fact, history proves it all.

The Bastard so called Jews do not represent true Judaism at all and that's a fact ! hey millions of Jews have protested in the State called Israel and New York USA about that the Zionist do not represent them and they call the Zionist Nazis in fact. Where is the media reporting such ? well no ! they do not regard Goyim to be informed about such issues.

Do you know what Goyim means, it means Niggers or slaves ! that's how they see you as dumb beast like as if you are their cattle to do with as they please, not to mention that they do led you around like a dog going into fight wars for them, no wonder they totally despise Goyim and they do I have seen it many a time. the hatred against the Goyim is astounding, they do not even class you as a human. they killed right from the beginning as Jesus said that they were of their Father of lies and a murderer from the begging. well I understand what Jesus Christ said in fact.
This mob are not truly Jews at all, when one understands who they truly are you will understand why the Islamic Mob are in bed with them in fact.
Hey it's they who got away with killing 6 million Jews and do you know why, because they were a threat, that could expose them for who they truly are. the majority of German Jews despised the so called Zionist in fact.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why would Israel attack it's best ally? This is ridiculous!
They are like a leach on the arse of the USA playing all for the fools they are, poising wells the Bible says ! undermining it just like the same Mob undermined Israel and Judah, they turned the people into mush, idolising a Whore ! who is behind all the drugs, prostitution, depravity, you name it.
I am not pointing the finger at the Jews but behind the Jews that's bastardising all people, good Jewish people as well are victims as well.

In fact we are all victims of the Anti-Christ games that's leading all astray.

There is only one way for all and that's Jesus Christ in fact, then when one becomes born again then you will be able to see the works of Satan for what they truly are. before that you are a lap dog to Satan's works.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Still don't get it then . It does take some time in scripture and secular history to show it and not by just using a map either.
Right you are.

I wonder if we need a map to do with Jacob when the Angel called him Israel.;)

Did it have to do about the land, no it had to do about him as to why he got the name.:) what's he doing ? serving God :) then comes the blessing of all due to what, serving God ! I thought. :)
The Land ? it was not about the Land, it was about the people in the Land and that's why they were vomited out. because they did not serve God, they were leading all astray in fact.;)

What the Satanist are trying to do is turn everything upside down and putting the cart in front of the horse.
Are we are now looking for the Jews to save us and we are now waiting for Jesus to come o_O now that sure sounds like the lost to me.

Reactions: APAK

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
... you'd rather do things your own way, instead of OBEYING Jesus' Final Instructions.

I understand. GOD gives us FREE WILL to either OBEY or DISOBEY HIS guidance. And where I choose to OBEY, you take a different path. And in that "path" if you find yourself unprepared as was Peter in the Courtyard, -- DON'T DENY JESUS.

But if you DID MAKE PREPARATIONS, you might not even find yourself in the "Courtyard", but instead inside with a warm bowl of porridge ...
Bobby Jo

You assume so much. For most people there is no resource or room for a secure bunker etc. We have preparation for food and water shortages, which is a problem in a covid lock down.

But this is just good normal precautions. And in location issues we could stay with family and friends.

As I emphasised our trust is on Jesus. My heart in trauma is for those less able than ourselves, who would need help, food and reassurance. People in care homes, retirement flats, sheltered housing of which we support 10 or so people. Is your answer abandon them and think only of yourself?

We are called to serve, give and love not hunker down and make sure we are safe, stuff everyone else........

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right you are.

I wonder if we need a map to do with Jacob when the Angel called him Israel.;)

Did it have to do about the land, no it had to do about him as to why he got the name.:) what's he doing ? serving God :) then comes the blessing of all due to what, serving God ! I thought. :)
The Land ? it was not about the Land, it was about the people in the Land and that's why they were vomited out. because they did not serve God, they were leading all astray in fact.;)

What the Satanist are trying to do is turn everything upside down and putting the cart in front of the horse.
Are we are now looking for the Jews to save us and we are now waiting for Jesus to come o_O now that sure sounds like the lost to me.

Copy that.....dead on mate. ..

From the 'Two witnesses' in Rev. and the olive tree(s) scriptures, the OT Jews as new believers, apostles, Paul and company and all the disciples extended and replaced some 'cut off' branches of their natural olive tree at the beginning of the NT after Christ. They were the ones who began the Christian growth in other nations and not the other way around. Other nation Christians under the age of grace were grafted into the olive tree after the genuine Jews and not the other way around.

Of course the other nations (non-Jews) Christians grew faster and caused jealously among the stiff-neck Jews. And therefore were eventually incorporated as Jews of true Hebrew descent, transparently, over time into the same tree. And today we have one true ekklesia, one voice and ONE witness for the Lord.

The fullness of the other nations became a reality over time when the first wave of Christianity spread over the global many hundreds of years ago. Now not saying that the Messianic Jew, Orthodox or Reformed types cannot be saved today, and they are being saved as other people of different previous beliefs. The point is there is no grand and sudden awakening on many Godless people now living in the State of Israel coming to be saved before Christ returns. That is not scriptural at all.

There is and was no demand or concern for the land where they became saved. There is no God requirement to be saved in Palestine/Judea/Jerusalem. That would be ludicrous. It was and is irrelevant. The 'saved' whether of genuine ancestry or from non-Jews are in the Kingdom, the same state, not of this world, and truly not staked out on a patch of land East of the Mediterranean Sea.

There is no sudden new Jew olive tree started or new growth on the old natural olive tree being grown right before Christ's return and IN the LAND of old Palestine/Judea! They are trying to force a part of a 19th century theory down the throats of their own minds and others. It just does not fit with scripture.

Bless you,

APAK

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... We have preparation for food and water shortages, which is a problem in a covid lock down. ...
We are called to ... not hunker down and make sure we are safe....

Rev. 6:15 Then the kings of the earth and the great men and the generals and the rich and the strong, and every one, slave and free, hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains, 16 calling to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who is seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; 17 for the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand before it?”

Ohhhhhhhh, now I finally get it. The PURSE and BAG were to preserve us while we used our SWORD to fight the COVID. And the Underground Fallout Shelter was in lieu of a MASK.

I thought the PURSE, BAG, and SWORD were to equip us for when Society Collapsed so we could ensure the Safety and Security of Ourselves and our our Families. And the Fallout Shelter for when GOD judges the earth with Fire from a Global Thermonuclear War.

And all this time it was ONLY in PREPARATION for the Wuhan Virus. I'm such an IDIOT!

Doh, :rolleyes:
Bobby Jo

PS Are you related to Hillary? You're already on excuse #2, -- first the "Purse, Bag and Sword" were for the "garden" and I debunked that prevarication; and now they're for the Wuhan, where people will use a "Sword" to fight the Virus?!? What a load of "barnyard".

DO WHAT YOU WANT! You don't need anyone's permission/concurrence to be DISOBEDIENT to GOD's Word. JUST DO IT, and accept the responsibility for what happens to you. -- Whew.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... there is no grand and sudden awakening on many Godless people now living in the State of Israel coming to be saved before Christ returns. ...
... not until RIGHT BEFORE Jesus return, and when we get there you'll see -- that is if we survive up to that point in history!

That is not scriptural at all. ...
My FAVORITE Aunt used to tease: "My mind's made up. Don't confuse me with the Facts". She was WONDERFUL!

But is YOUR "mind made up"? Would you rather remain in ignorance and not be bothered with the Facts, or do you still "Try the Spirits to see if they be of GOD"? If the latter, then we can debunk your indoctrination on this point. Otherwise, we can wait and see ... :)

Take Care!
Bobby Jo

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Not to derail this Topic, but the Mutually Assured Destruction, -- MAD --, has been debunked. It turns out that if Russia and the U.S. had a nuclear exchange THEY would hit our Major Sea Ports; Major Manufacturing; Major Cities; and Major Infrastructure including Power Generation, Railways, Highways, and Airports. WE would strike a FEW Major Cities, and then have nothing left to target except the manure piles and outhouses in their villages.

Not hardly a "Fair Exchange", and thus NOT A DETERRENT for a Soviet First Strike! So plan accordingly ...
Bobby Jo

Though this stuff sounds ok, it has been suggested a small nuclear exchan
To me all I see is your desire to take one phrase out of the
Rev. 6:15 Then the kings of the earth and the great men and the generals and the rich and the strong, and every one, slave and free, hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains, 16 calling to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who is seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; 17 for the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand before it?”

Ohhhhhhhh, now I finally get it. The PURSE and BAG were to preserve us while we used our SWORD to fight the COVID. And the Underground Fallout Shelter was in lieu of a MASK.

I thought the PURSE, BAG, and SWORD were to equip us for when Society Collapsed so we could ensure the Safety and Security of Ourselves and our our Families. And the Fallout Shelter for when GOD judges the earth with Fire from a Global Thermonuclear War.

And all this time it was ONLY in PREPARATION for the Wuhan Virus. I'm such an IDIOT!

Doh, :rolleyes:
Bobby Jo

PS Are you related to Hillary? You're already on excuse #2, -- first the "Purse, Bag and Sword" were for the "garden" and I debunked that prevarication; and now they're for the Wuhan, where people will use a "Sword" to fight the Virus?!? What a load of "barnyard".

DO WHAT YOU WANT! You don't need anyone's permission/concurrence to be DISOBEDIENT to GOD's Word. JUST DO IT, and accept the responsibility for what happens to you. -- Whew.

35 Then Jesus asked them, "When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?Nothing," they answered.
36 He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.
37 It is written: 'And he was numbered with the transgressors'; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment."
Luke 22:35-37

52 "Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.
53 Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?
Matthew 26:52-53

Jesus wanted swords to be present when He was arrested so that he would be numbered among the transgressors.
Swords were deemed weapons of this world, and if you draw them you will die by them.

So in the last days, if you rely on the sword to defend yourself, you will die by this very weapon.
It is a lack of faith that drives this logic and fear of death, not trust in God and His purposes.

Obedience to Gods word is critical to following His will. But miss applying scripture is also unwise and you reap what you sow. It is why most people arming themselves do more harm to themselves than others, because this very weapon will probably be used against them.

God bless you

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Though this stuff sounds ok, it has been suggested a small nuclear exchange ...
... so why is EVERYONE from the Rich to the Slave in a Fallout Shelter? -- It's no big deal, nothing to see, move along ...

Jesus wanted swords to be present when He was arrested...
... and HE wanted the PURSE available so that HE could BRIBE the Officials; and the BAG so that HE'd have a Blanket, Pillow, and a couple of Snacks.

Is there no end to your dishonesty?
Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And here is where Australia is IN SHARP CONTRAST.

...The elitists are using Australia to test out these authoritarian measures, such as getting the public used to a police state in which the military and police both patrol the streets ready to commit violence against other humans for refusing to quarantine when not sick or not wearing their New World Order issued muzzle…I mean, face mask...

I looked at the video...the Federal Health officer said the death toll was tragically HIGH in Victoria a total of 15 dead between the ages of 80 and 100 - 8 in the 80s; 6 in their 90s and 1 in their 100s.....not one under 80. Tragically HIGH...he must be kidding. People buy into this nonsense...

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It may have been debunked, but while it lasted MAD was sufficient to maintain a Cold War rather than a Hot War. And that's the best that could be expected.

The mistake the US made was to let Putin take control, rather than taking him down when it was possible, and trying to establish a real democracy .

"Many people believed Yeltsin propelled Putin to the presidency to protect himself. The war in Chechnya, in which Russian forces were fighting secular separatists who wanted the region to be independent, was starting to go south, and his approval ratings were dropping."
How Vladimir Putin became one of the most feared leaders in the world
I do not think that it's Putin who is the problem at all.
Putin would have to be the most intelligent leaders the world has ever seen. no one could bag him for what he has done for the Russian people.

The Russian people would never of just taken on Capitalism and not to mention when they first went into such the wolfs were out of control and shafting the Russian people full on, so Communism was looming to take control again, not to mention all of Putin's political opposition are Communist in fact, even if they don't claim to be they are Socialist morons all of them, using dog cunning to try and undermine Putin.
Putin is anti Communist as they come and not a stupid stool to evil Capitalist grubs. like Soros and evil company's that are running loose in our democracy's.
Real democracy ? what is that one could say. I am a supporter of democratic government but such still has it's evils, with Russians if one was to snap into a democracy, what sort of democracy would be best for all ? really ! it's not a simple question as some would lead one to believe.

I will say that the west has been foolish in being so aggressive to the Russian people, because they have fostered a position of trying to keep there economy down, there by trampling down the people and adding power to the Communist over their. if we did not have such aggression to wards Russia, democratic reform over their would be leaps ahead by now.

We see with the media so much BS about other Nations, banging on about issues that lack the true reality, people think the whole world is just like us, but they have issues that is best controlled by the government of the day their and not some bunch of snobs outside who are just pushing an issue that they do not truly understand the gravity of. so we force there hand and only make things worse for the people their overall.
Like South Africa for one. the powers that be destroyed South Africa economy and living standards for us to met our childish bigoted ends, South Africa would of been 1000 times better off for all under the whites and the class issues would be much better by now, it was a slow process, but one that simpletons demanded changed to suit their own egos, in so doing much injury to the Nation but totally ignorant of the facts.

Oh I found an issue that my ego is not happy with ? but in ignorance I will cause the down fall to create a backwards hell hole run by total criminals and at the same time elevate a mass murderer to Political correctness type of sainthood.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a great view..Part2 of the Plandemic.... starts off 5 months before this virus 'materialized'.......with a small bit of footage of the corona virus exercise...

Plandemic 2: Indoctornation

APAK

Status
Not open for further replies.