Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

... from the mouths of babes:

b26343184c720ec0.png

Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Depopulation: Globalists See Humanity as "Cannon Fodder"
September 8, 2021

Listen to this video!...it speaks to what I already heard and knew by the mid 80's.....many will be surprised...it was compiled in the late 80s and 90s..about the NWO..and how those behind it even manufactured the so-called Holocaust and planned and executed both World wars

It may be an older video (36 mins long) although the facts clearly stated and not sugar coated as today..

Our national leaders are nothing but errand boys for the Rothschilds.
You know what's really a tragedy?
Every single one of our elected officials..
KNOW THIS.

THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not particularly fond of this site, they dabble in a lot of ummm.. weird stuff.
I'm about 10 minutes in and I like the info they are sharing so far.
Rising UP..

I got 4 new tires for my car today. One of those buy 3 get 1 free deals. Cost me $350.00
Talked it down $20. by keeping the old tires.
Picked up a microwave. I don't use one but my dad's been hounding me.
$160.00 talked down to $140 because I took the floor model.
I have $4.00 in my bank account, my bills are paid for this month.
I figure I better spend it before they take it.. LOL

time for a nap..
HUGS

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am so sorry to hear that you are suffering so deeply.... I am familiar with severe pain over time without much of a break... mine was not physical but rather emotional... and I lived in despair for DECADES.
I absolutely agree... this should NEVER have become an issue... and especially with Christians but it did.

Emotional pain can be as bad if not worse than physical pain.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Australia is on the edge of capitulation...
Scott Morisson could announce the same deal for employers with over 100 employees any day now and I think my job would then be terminated even though my boss has told us he doesn't want to force us to take it... :(

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Most people wear masks all their lives.
Weak people have a poker face, it's a face so to speak that they use willingly and also 24/7 to themselves. That's their life. Shallow as !
They look around them and act as with going with the flow.
They have no grounding no roots and no true moral direction to stand up to the flow of the sewer that they are in. That's why Nations become sick and then fail.
All Satanist love to dominate over others because they have no Grace, it's all about they want to be number one or at the top of the heap in the sewer.
I don't want to be in a Sewer, nor do I wish others to be in the sewer, I am of the Kingdom of God, so I will God willing wish to help others up out of the sewer. Now the wolfs are as the Bible said they were.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Are we SURPRISED???

8e0da2f19c4f9693.jpg

Bobby Jo

The WH can not mandate the citizens. It is constitutionally illegal.
What they are doing is having their minion companies enforce the mandate by requiring the jab for employment.
The WH is washing it's hands from being the enforcers of the citizens.

I personally am boycotting any and all companies that require their employees to get the jab or be fired.
I don't shop many places. But Shaw's and Hanaford's Supermarkets are where I usually go.
If either of these large chains are enforcing, then I will only shop at the mom and pop markets.
Their prices may be a bit higher, but you can't put a price on morals and principles.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know all these lockdowns...
only large corps like walmart and cosco home depot could operate...
they made a nice profit...
Now it's payback time.
They sold their soul to the devil by remaining open while everyone around them was shut down.
And the price for being allowed to remain open and get all these profits, was to bow down to the dictates of the government.

SHAME SHAME SHAME

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm not particularly fond of this site, they dabble in a lot of ummm.. weird stuff.
I'm about 10 minutes in and I like the info they are sharing so far.
Rising UP..

I got 4 new tires for my car today. One of those buy 3 get 1 free deals. Cost me $350.00
Talked it down $20. by keeping the old tires.
Picked up a microwave. I don't use one but my dad's been hounding me.
$160.00 talked down to $140 because I took the floor model.
I have $4.00 in my bank account, my bills are paid for this month.
I figure I better spend it before they take it.. LOL

time for a nap..
HUGS

I'm not sure if your serious or joking but don't spend the $4 just take it our of your bank account so u can by bread or whatever else you really need...
The microwave wasn't necessary... Even your tyres I would have held out for as long as possible and brought retreads or 2nd hand...

I was living on dollars for a month or so but God kept giving me enough to sustain myself even if it was just bread and sausages... I love Him....

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Australia is on the edge of capitulation...
Scott Morisson could announce the same deal for employers with over 100 employees any day now and I think my job would then be terminated even though my boss has told us he doesn't want to force us to take it... :(
I was just watching our White House press brreifing.. Psaki Psaki Psaki..
And what I understand is OSHA which dictates the safety of business, will have the authority to fine a compny $1300.00 for each instance that it doesn't comply with the covid safety mandate.
Not only are the employees having their arms twisted, the companies are having a gun put to their heads as well.

They have only just begun...
Hang on, it gets bumpier..
HUGS

Status
Not open for further replies.