Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
and again..
DeSantis threatens cities with fines for vaccine mandates

Local municipalities, such as Orange County and the city of Gainesville, potentially face millions of dollars in cumulative fines for implementing a requirement that their employees get a COVID-19 vaccine.

ByMike Schneider (Associated Press)
09/13/2021

DeSantis-threatens-cities-with-fines-for-vaccine-mandates.jpeg

FILE - In this Tuesday, Aug. 3, 2021, file photo, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis arrives at a news conference, near the Shark Valley Visitor Center in Miami. (AP Photo/Wilfredo Lee, File)

Gov. Ron DeSantis on Monday threatened local governments with $5,000 fines per violation for requiring their employees to get vaccinated against the coronavirus that has overrun hospitals and killed tens of thousands across the state.

Local municipalities, such as Orange County and the city of Gainesville, potentially face millions of dollars in cumulative fines for implementing a requirement that their employees get a COVID-19 vaccine, the governor said.

“We are not going to let people be fired because of a vaccine mandate,” DeSantis said at a news conference outside Gainesville. “You don’t just cast aside people who have been serving faithfully over this issue, over what is basically a personal choice on their individual health.”

Florida has been a national epicenter for the virus’s spread this summer, with COVID-19 deaths in Florida accounting for more than 20% of the virus-related deaths across the country last week, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.

At the news conference, DeSantis called on several local government workers from central Florida to explain why they didn’t want to get a vaccine at the risk of losing their jobs. Several offered false conspiracy theories about the vaccines, which medical experts have said are safe and highly effective.

Many of the municipalities requiring employees to get vaccinated offer exemptions for medical or religious reasons.

Gainesville spokesperson Shelby Taylor said the city stood by its decision.

“It is our belief that as an employer we retain the right to require vaccination as a condition of employment,” Taylor said in an email.

At a news conference, Orange County Mayor Jerry Demings, a Democrat, said that he believed many of the decisions the Republican governor makes are politically motivated and that the county “would deal” with DeSantis’ threat, either through the courts or another manner.

“It could be a lot of money, yes, no question about it,” Demings said. “At the end of the day, it is our goal to protect the people in our greater community, to keep them safe, which is a fundamental role of government.”

DeSantis is running for reelection next year and is widely seen as a potential candidate to be the GOP’s presidential nominee in 2024.

Earlier this year, DeSantis signed legislation prohibiting proof of vaccination in order to get services from businesses or governments. He also issued an order preventing local governments from imposing restrictions meant to stop the spread of the virus.

DeSantis’ remarks on Monday were his latest throwing down the gauntlet at local authorities’ efforts to implement COVID-19 measures. The state Department of Education has docked the salaries of school board members in Alachua and Broward counties for defying the governor by implementing mask mandates. A total of 13 school boards currently are ignoring the mask mandate ban.

Well... Thats a surprising change of headlines... Good to see... Need more leaders that are for the people

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
People on the North Bondi Beach at Sydney are really complying.....the words of the Government Karen have really no impact....she sould give it up.

Its only just finished winter here but thats Australians... Any chance to hit the beach... And why not
I gotta say that the Sydney lockdowns are a lot more tame than the Melbourne ones, they can at least go to the beach it seems.
Melbournians aren't allowed 5km from home and have curfews among other crazy restrictions like no fishing

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
September 21 - 28th 2021
Feast of Tabernacles.

Deu 16:13 Thou shalt observe the feast of tabernacles seven days, after that thou hast gathered in thy corn and thy wine:
Deu 16:14 And thou shalt rejoice in thy feast, thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, and thy manservant, and thy maidservant, and the Levite, the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, that are within thy gates.
Deu 16:15 Seven days shalt thou keep a solemn feast unto the LORD thy God in the place which the LORD shall choose: because the LORD thy God shall bless thee in all thine increase, and in all the works of thine hands, therefore thou shalt surely rejoice.

Its only just finished winter here but thats Australians... Any chance to hit the beach... And why not
I gotta say that the Sydney lockdowns are a lot more tame than the Melbourne ones, they can at least go to the beach it seems.
Melbournians aren't allowed 5km from home and have curfews among other crazy restrictions like no fishing
People need to collectively say, "Enough of this bunk," and just ignore this whole thing. You'd need the media to do that. Or the Spirit of God. The church needs to move to the forefront and lead the way. If not the church, who?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The vaccine effects from the spiked proteins only that causes blood clots and can lead to heart failure, lung and brain degrations ...by a noted doctor

https://rense.com/general96/x4.mp4

OR

MUST WATCH VIDEO!! Dr. Hoffe - explaining the effects of the Covid ‘vaccines’ in your body.

The natural body is designed most wonderfully with guards, immunities, against natural occuring foreign pollutants....

Pay attention to the Source that is manufacturing "chemical compounds"... pushing them daily as "good"..."Preventing, Soothing, Curing"...while unleashing "concocted foreign pollutants"...with the SAME "HEADLINE";
Preventing, Soothing, Curing.

Got the sniffles? It will pass. Impatient? Get on a life long regiment of pills....that will negatively affect your organs, year after year, and be comforted knowing you will die from the negative organ effect, with dry sinuses...
:rolleyes:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People need to collectively say, "Enough of this bunk," and just ignore this whole thing. You'd need the media to do that. Or the Spirit of God. The church needs to move to the forefront and lead the way. If not the church, who?

Who? Individuals.
Seriously, Does any individual who casts a vote for a person campaigning for a government position....BELIEVE they are casting a vote FOR an EXPERT, ADVISOR or DICTATOR over any individual's HEALTH?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Who? Individuals.
Seriously, Does any individual who casts a vote for a person campaigning for a government position....BELIEVE they are casting a vote FOR an EXPERT, ADVISOR or DICTATOR over any individual's HEALTH?
Individuals...I'm waiting.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who? Individuals.
I suppose if you truly want to come out of the world, then you don't play the world's games. Like voting.
I think our greatest failing is when we don't choose God to lead us. We leave it in man's hands.
And we see where that leads.
We were warned.

1Sa 8:7 And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.
1Sa 8:8 According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee.
1Sa 8:9 Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit yet protest solemnly unto them, and shew them the manner of the king that shall reign over them.

Warning concerning a King

Be careful what you ask for.
Hugs

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its been general knowledge now for a very long time... You cannot beat natural immunity
And Fauci said this weekend... well we'll have to take a closer look at that and have a serious discussion about it.....typically blinded and on power trip by all the $$$ he's raking in

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's up with October?
I keep hearing October today.
All I can think of is Red October, and it doesn't comfort me.
Why the push? What's the rush?

Went to the doctors today..
No jab for me :)
I asked for a letter of exemption because I have a blockage in my main artery, and told her I was worried about a clot possibly forming.
I was told...
The only medical exemption in the state of Maine is if you are allergic to vaccines and have gone into ... hold on..
Anaphylactic Shock
Otherwise than that your not covered with an exemption.

But she was real easy going when I told her I wasn't taking ANY vax's. Not the pneumonia, the flu, or the fake one.
She tried to hide that smile, but I saw it...
So I'm good for another year self quarantining in my hole in the woods.

October...

Oh and my daughter pulled my grandson out of school today. Last year, 12th grade. He will be 19 thursday and is autistic.
She will be home schooling his last year.
My mother-in-law is moving back to Florida..
It's been a good couple days so far :)

October...

Why the push? Why the rush? Why the threats?
Keep an eye on your family, friends and neighbors...
maybe this thing has an expiration date... or an activation date?

Watched a lot of sad videos today..
The media is crickets on those who are not reacting to this jab well.

When is the month for Tabernacles??
thinking..
Hugs
No religious exemption in Maine then?

October could be the time of another Stock Market Crash?
October could be the time for the AZ election result being officially overturned in Trump's favor?
October could be the time they find the remains of Red October?
Biden might step down next month?

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No religious exemption in Maine then?

October could be the time of another Stock Market Crash?
October could be the time for the AZ election result being officially overturned in Trump's favor?
October could be the time they find the remains of Red October?
Biden might step down next month?
I don't know about Religious Exemption.
I consider myself exempt. So far, so good.

You know, these "Elites" use symbols and dates, holidays.. whatever to conduct their satanic ceremonies.
I hope it's a positive red and not a negative red.

I was thinking about the "feast" of "tabernacles" .

Rev 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
Rev 19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Something big is coming...
Biblical even..

455030-
Jun-2020 2:00:14 PM EDT

Fear not.

You [we] are not helpless.

Enough must see.

It is the only way.

You are being presented with the gift of vision.

Ability to see [clearly] what they've hid from you for so long [illumination].

Their deception [dark actions] on full display.

People are waking up in mass.

People are no longer blind.

Do you think it's a coincidence they banned and prevent you attending Church _house of worship?

Anti-American.

Anti-God.

One must only look to see.

Have faith in Humanity.

Have faith in yourself.

Let light guide you.

Find peace through prayer.

Biblical.

Q

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose if you truly want to come out of the world, then you don't play the world's games. Like voting.
I think our greatest failing is when we don't choose God to lead us. We leave it in man's hands.
And we see where that leads.
We were warned.

1Sa 8:7 And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.
1Sa 8:8 According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee.
1Sa 8:9 Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit yet protest solemnly unto them, and shew them the manner of the king that shall reign over them.

Warning concerning a King

Be careful what you ask for.
Hugs

I do NOT have a problem with people "voting".
I DO have a problem with;
THE:
"uninvested, ignorant, foreigners, dead, cheaters"...voting.

BE NOT "OF" this world, IS "BE NOT" followers, participants, perpetrators, supporters, "OF" men whose AGENDA IS in Opposition to Gods Word.

I have a Universal, Global, World...KING.
His everlasting Throne, Title, Posiition, Kingdom IS already Established. I merely WAIT, for it's manifestation to BE SEEN. :)

Glory to God,
Taken

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ethics Professor Fired after Refusing to Get Vaccine, Wear Mask
by Adan Salazar

A professor of ethics at a University of Western Ontario College in Canada was forced out of her position after she refused to take a Covid-19 vaccine or wear a face mask.

In a video message last week, Dr. Julie Ponesse explained she was facing expulsion by the university if she didn’t comply with a vaccine mandate.

“I’m going to teach you a short lesson on a universally accepted ethics of coercing people into medical procedures,” Ponesse said. “I’ll be the example.”

“My school employs me to be an authority on the subject of ethics. I hold a Ph.D. in ethics and ancient philosophy and I’m here to tell you, it’s ethically wrong to coerce someone to take a vaccine. If it happens to you, you don’t have to do it. If you don’t want a Covid vaccine, don’t take one. End of discussion. It’s your own business,” she said.

“But that’s not the approach of the University of Western Ontario, which has suddenly required that I be vaccinated immediately, or not report for work.”

“So, with the school year beginning in a few days, I am facing imminent dismissal after 20 years on the job because I will not submit to having an experimental vaccine injected into my body,” Ponesse says.

According to Ponesse, she’s learned from colleagues the vaccines aren’t as safe as they’re made out to be.

“As a professor, I don’t have to watch the news to find out if the Covid vaccines are safe. I read medical journals and I consult my colleagues who are professors of science and medicine. I’ve learned from doctors that there are serious questions about how safe these vaccines really are. There are questions about how well they work.”

Ponesse argued that as an ethics professor it’s her duty to teach students to think critically and “ask questions that might expose a false argument; questions like: who is the authority giving this order? Should I trust them with control over my body?”

In order to further drive home the point, Ponesse presented her “conundrum” in the form of an ethics quiz.

This is my first and potentially my last lesson of the year. Ethics 101. In the spirit of Socrates, who was executed for asking questions, this lesson will consist of only one question. The answer is multiple choice. Please listen carefully.

When a person has done the same job to the satisfaction of her employer for 20 years, is it right, or is it wrong to suddenly demand that they submit to an unnecessary medical procedure in order to keep their job? In this case, the procedure is an injection of a substance that has not been fully tested for safety. It has not yet been shown to be effective. It is designed to prevent an illness that poses little threat to the employee. The employee is not allowed to ask questions. She may only submit to the procedure, or be fired.

To my first-year students, is this right, or is this wrong?

I already know the answer.

Last week was the university’s deadline requiring all students, staff and faculty to submit proof of vaccination.

“Those who have not provided proof that they are fully vaccinated have until October 12 to submit proof of full vaccination and are required to be tested for COVID-19 twice per seven-day period in the interim to attend campus, with results submitted to the University,” a campus policy update states.

Regarding staff who refuse to get vaccinated, the university policy states, “Employees of the university who don’t comply with the vaccination policy will be subject to discipline, which may include the removal of access to campus.”

An email from the university to Ponesse obtained by the National Post said she could seek an exemption – which she said she would not do – and even then, she’d need to continuously test and wear a face mask, “which she has refused to do.”

“I want to be very clear in rejecting it in principle, I don’t think we ever should have been in the place where we’re looking at the situation of mandates, so I’m not just seeking an exemption to one, I’m challenging the very foundation of the idea,” Ponesse told the Post.

Ponesse’s message concludes she was ultimately dismissed by the university.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly WHY US, and WHY NOT THEM ALSO?

Dr. Fauci: "Heck, No, I Haven't Been Vaccinated" - Real Raw News

Dr. Fauci: “Heck, No, I Haven’t Been Vaccinated”

By: Michael Baxter, September 14, 2021

The Deep State’s primary Covid-19 vaccine peddler, Dr. Anthony Fauci, boasted to colleagues at the NIH that he has not taken and will not take the Covid jab, said a former NIH employee who claims Fauci personally fired him in June for “violating or considering to violate non-disclosure agreements” pertaining to vaccination protocols.

Our source, who wishes to remain anonymous at this time, told Real Raw News that he’d been wrongfully terminated—unjustifiably because he never signed non-disclosure paperwork on the Institute’s Covid-19 policies. And the reason he never signed said paperwork is that he had worked for NIH’s Division of AIDS, which was largely excluded from Covid-19 plandemic response meetings and vaccine development.

For ease of reading, RRN will refer to our source as Brian Stowers. RRN has vetted Stowers’ education and employment history, and we found no reason to believe he had a vendetta against Fauci or that he would engage in deception; his credentials seemed unimpeachable. As a Level 2 lab technician, his primary duty at the NIH was spinning blood through a centrifuge and passing results to his superiors. Nothing glamorous.

Although he had no exposure to Covid-19 data, he had been exposed to Dr. Anthony Fauci’s hubris and overbearing presence.

“At least once a week, Fauci made rounds through the departments. He liked to stick his nose in everyone’s business, belittle and ridicule people for no good reason. Anyway, on February 15, 2021, about two months after the FDA gave emergency use authorization to Pfizer’s vaccine, Fauci strolls into our department and tells us that we ought to encourage our friends and family to get vaccinated at the earliest possible date. But he tells us lab workers—there were about 9 in the lab at that moment—to delay getting vaccinated until, as he put it, ‘we see what happens,’” Stowers said.

A long, uncomfortable silence followed Fauci’s statement, our source added.

According to him, one lab worker asked Fauci why the vaccine was safe for friends and family but not for NIH employees.

“Fauci’s face turned red. He was clearly angered by the question. He started berating us, telling us we weren’t qualified to question his judgement. If we didn’t follow his guidance, we’d be jeopardizing the health of our friends and family, Fauci told us. He was on a tirade for like 5 minutes, and cussing like a sailor,” Stowers said.

Then Stowers asked Fauci, respectfully, whether he had been vaccinated.

“What kind of question is that? Not that it’s any business of yours, but, no, heck no, I haven’t been vaccinated. And I don’t plan to be, at least not for a long time, if at all…If I take the vaccine and get sick from it, then what? I’m too important here to take that risk. You all are, too—that’s why I’m telling you to wait. But you can be replaced; I’m irreplaceable. The administration needs me to helm this response,” Fauci reportedly said.

Four months later, unexpectedly, Stowers received a termination letter claiming he had violated the Institute’s confidentiality clause. The notice bore Fauci’s handwritten signature.

“I knew fighting would be pointless. I got 6-month’s severance package and figured that would be enough to hold me until I found new work, and I have,” Stowers said.

In closing, Stowers said Fauci never wore a mask inside NIH facilities, only when, in Fauci’s words, “outsiders and interlopers and media” were nearby.

WHAT aren't they telling US, and WHY shouldn't we find out?

Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly WHY US, and WHY NOT THEM ALSO?

Dr. Fauci: "Heck, No, I Haven't Been Vaccinated" - Real Raw News

Dr. Fauci: “Heck, No, I Haven’t Been Vaccinated”

By: Michael Baxter, September 14, 2021

The Deep State’s primary Covid-19 vaccine peddler, Dr. Anthony Fauci, boasted to colleagues at the NIH that he has not taken and will not take the Covid jab, said a former NIH employee who claims Fauci personally fired him in June for “violating or considering to violate non-disclosure agreements” pertaining to vaccination protocols.

Our source, who wishes to remain anonymous at this time, told Real Raw News that he’d been wrongfully terminated—unjustifiably because he never signed non-disclosure paperwork on the Institute’s Covid-19 policies. And the reason he never signed said paperwork is that he had worked for NIH’s Division of AIDS, which was largely excluded from Covid-19 plandemic response meetings and vaccine development.

For ease of reading, RRN will refer to our source as Brian Stowers. RRN has vetted Stowers’ education and employment history, and we found no reason to believe he had a vendetta against Fauci or that he would engage in deception; his credentials seemed unimpeachable. As a Level 2 lab technician, his primary duty at the NIH was spinning blood through a centrifuge and passing results to his superiors. Nothing glamorous.

Although he had no exposure to Covid-19 data, he had been exposed to Dr. Anthony Fauci’s hubris and overbearing presence.

“At least once a week, Fauci made rounds through the departments. He liked to stick his nose in everyone’s business, belittle and ridicule people for no good reason. Anyway, on February 15, 2021, about two months after the FDA gave emergency use authorization to Pfizer’s vaccine, Fauci strolls into our department and tells us that we ought to encourage our friends and family to get vaccinated at the earliest possible date. But he tells us lab workers—there were about 9 in the lab at that moment—to delay getting vaccinated until, as he put it, ‘we see what happens,’” Stowers said.

A long, uncomfortable silence followed Fauci’s statement, our source added.

According to him, one lab worker asked Fauci why the vaccine was safe for friends and family but not for NIH employees.

“Fauci’s face turned red. He was clearly angered by the question. He started berating us, telling us we weren’t qualified to question his judgement. If we didn’t follow his guidance, we’d be jeopardizing the health of our friends and family, Fauci told us. He was on a tirade for like 5 minutes, and cussing like a sailor,” Stowers said.

Then Stowers asked Fauci, respectfully, whether he had been vaccinated.

“What kind of question is that? Not that it’s any business of yours, but, no, heck no, I haven’t been vaccinated. And I don’t plan to be, at least not for a long time, if at all…If I take the vaccine and get sick from it, then what? I’m too important here to take that risk. You all are, too—that’s why I’m telling you to wait. But you can be replaced; I’m irreplaceable. The administration needs me to helm this response,” Fauci reportedly said.

Four months later, unexpectedly, Stowers received a termination letter claiming he had violated the Institute’s confidentiality clause. The notice bore Fauci’s handwritten signature.

“I knew fighting would be pointless. I got 6-month’s severance package and figured that would be enough to hold me until I found new work, and I have,” Stowers said.

In closing, Stowers said Fauci never wore a mask inside NIH facilities, only when, in Fauci’s words, “outsiders and interlopers and media” were nearby.

WHAT aren't they telling US, and WHY shouldn't we find out?

Bobby Jo

Man, if this article is true then that confirms what I saw on TV earlier this year. It was of Fauci's famous TV jab shot. The view of Fauci's arm was suddenly obscured at the very moment the white-coated person administered the vax to him . I thought it more than a co-incidence, a faked act and now this confirms it. Good job on finding this article BJ

Fauci needs to be place behind bars, now!

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man, if this article is true then that confirms what I saw on TV earlier this year. It was of Fauci's famous TV jab shot. The view of Fauci's arm was suddenly obscured at very the moment the white-coated person administered the vax to him . I thought it more than a co-incidence, a faked act and now this confirms it. Good job on finding this article BJ

Fauci needs to be place behind bars, now!

Dear APAK,

There are concerns that "Real Raw News" is a government based Disinformation venue, and is designed to discourage those addicted to Hopium. And it's understandable given various expectations that TRUMP would reveal the Election Fraud every NEXT-WEEK since the 2020 Election, -- and so we're still waiting.

And although we should perceive that SOME of the assertions have some "merit", given the absence and/or "body-doubles" of many well-known-figures (both Hollywood & Politics), -- it does seem implausible that ANYONE would be so well connected as to have PRECISE RECITATIONS of testimony, judgements, and outcomes, which NO ONE ELSE HAS ACCESS TO.

So in this strange world where "Facts" are FALSE, and "Conspiracy Theories" are TRUE, one can only surmise whether this source is reliable until ALL the deceptions are revealed.

With VERY Best Regards,
ELAM (and bobby jo watching "Dancing With The Stars" :rolleyes: )

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Man, if this article is true then that confirms what I saw on TV earlier this year. It was of Fauci's famous TV jab shot. The view of Fauci's arm was suddenly obscured at the very moment the white-coated person administered the vax to him . I thought it more than a co-incidence, a faked act and now this confirms it. Good job on finding this article BJ Fauci needs to be place behind bars, now!
Fauci Lied "Knowingly, Willfully And Brazenly": An Interview With Dr. Richard Ebright
Fauci Lied "Knowingly, Willfully And Brazenly": An Interview With Dr. Richard Ebright | ZeroHedge

At the same time Ebright says this (which is baloney just like Fauci's): "The COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. Vaccine mandates are appropriate and urgently needed. Vaccination of children of age 4-11 is appropriate and urgently needed."

Status
Not open for further replies.