Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If it was up to Josh he would force this unproven experimental injection on everyone and lock up the ones that refuse... Its just politics...:oops:
Morality is dead...:oops:

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I just figured out how to resolve this whole thing...I'll become a communist and join the mentally immobilized! Part of the hive collective. Think not for yourself...only approved thoughts are helpful! Lemmings are lovely!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I just figured out how to resolve this whole thing...I'll become a communist and join the mentally immobilized! Part of the hive collective. Think not for yourself...only approved thoughts are helpful! Lemmings are lovely!

Perhaps we would be a lot safer of, if.....

How many households are in Australia, how much land is there?

So there are 7,760,314 households
And 7,617,930 square kilometres in Australia

Every household can have 0.98165228881 km2 or 242.572 acres each.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But no one can come to Canada unless they are VACCINATED... LOL
I am in Canada and I can't even come to Canada... LOL

I will negotiate a deal with Justin Trudeau and send him some kangaroos.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So there are 7,760,314 households
And 7,617,930 square kilometres in Australia

Every household can have 0.98165228881 km2 or 242.572 acres each.
YOU SO did NOT do that math on your own... LOL

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE: @APAK

LYING to the public about COVID… and I CAN PROVE IT
By Ben Wetmore
Published September 16, 2021 at 7:30am

Missouri Baptist Medical Center or “MBMC”, “I watched our hospital administrators say in the media that our intensive care units were overflowing with COVID patients, at 98% capacity, knowing that it was a complete and utter lie.”

THIS MISSOURI HOSPITAL NEVER HAD 98% ICU OCCUPANCY, ADMINISTRATORS LIED TO UNCRITICAL MEDIA
...​

Dear APAK,

It seems that if a hospital closes their operations down to just Top Management, they can honestly say they are operating at 100% "Capacity", because their NEW Capacity is ZERO. -- And so liars lie, and the other liars (media) is MORE THAN WILLING to repeat the lies. But the TRUTH Always comes to LIGHT, and then the People will WAKE UP.

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM "washing" the breakfast dishes :rolleyes: )

I've been absent for a few days...a little under the weather...a sinus cold of a kind...much better this am..
To your post: Fudging the number, as old as human thinking itself...

They are determined to follow the party line that liars do. Remember that these people used to liar earlier in their lives and careers and making more and bolder ones today, is not a big deal. As long as they get what they want (their cut), and their masters are happy and keep them employed; whatever level they are working at.

It make me a little more cautious in entering the 'new' hospital of greed these days.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And each kangaroo comes with a boomerang in their hip pocket to help keep the status quo.

Just saying

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I've been absent for a few days...a little under the weather...a sinus cold of a kind

Oooo... U might have covid mate...
Run for the hills and quarantine in a cave for 4 weeks mate... It's a matter of public health

If u went to get tested u would almost certainly test positive...

Reactions: APAK and Ziggy

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oooo... U might have covid mate...
Run for the hills and quarantine in a cave for 4 weeks mate... It's a matter of public health

If u went to get tested u would almost certainly test positive...

My son works at the hospital and he tested positive....head cold for three days....tired for week....weird symptoms for two weeks.
back at work.

Reactions: Ziggy and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
old-trout-jabberwocky-jason-stang-photography-22ma-pa-rabbit22-med.jpg

And they say there's side-effects...psst!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My son works at the hospital and he tested positive....head cold for three days....tired for week....weird symptoms for two weeks.
back at work.
I ask what % number of people who get Covid come down poorly say and how many die who are healthy, that's the demographics that I want to see not the childish rubbish that they peddle on us with. Is it really that bad as they push, I do not think so.
What is it 1% who will die and how many are off work for 2 weeks and then as to the others who have more serious condition due to it.

We are being lied to or feed childish rubbish, not to mention people who question the Government or MSM with real concerns are disregarded or tampered with, they are just like Nazi Germany in fact ! or any Communist dictatorship, the majority of Australians are fools, pathetic who don't know jack about such things truly at all. but they have been fed this the Fabian way, slowly like boiling a frog but for years and it's cultural Marxism that's the cancer.
Marxism is totally Satanic.

Reactions: Ziggy and Truman

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
old-trout-jabberwocky-jason-stang-photography-22ma-pa-rabbit22-med.jpg

And they say there's side-effects...psst!
I don't even want to know where you got that picture.
Reminds me of some very nasty rabbit holes I been down the last few years.
creepy stuff... creepy stuff..
Hugs

Reactions: Truman

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In Melbourne, Australia... CFMEU has ordered construction workers to get the experimental injection...
This is there response today Monday 20th of September...

CFMEU is a trade union that is meant to look out for the rights of the workers. You can't work on a site unless your with them and pay them a fee. But they've done the dirty deal with big pharma and are ordering their workers to get jabbed.

Australians are fed up. None more so than Melbournians. They've been in the most locked down city in the world and they are reaching boiling point... Like France, Australia has been protesting for weeks now and the their getting bigger every week...
The globalists aren't exactly having it their own way down here. There is a lot of resistance and its good to see
On TV They claim that they are all Right wing extremist ? :rolleyes: CFMEU right wing ? what total nonsense ! CFMEU they are all lefty's and Communist.

It's the criminal act to dictate to the people to get an experimental Jab, they should sue the CFMEU and stop the Governments dictating over their lives. They have no right to dictate over the people. That is what it's all about. Stop dictating over the people ! it's unconstitutional for crying out loud !
The Government are in the wrong and the CFMEU is in the wrong.

Reactions: Ziggy

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ask what % number of people who get Covid come down poorly say and how many die who are healthy, that's the demographics that I want to see not the childish rubbish that they peddle on us with. Is it really that bad as they push, I do not think so.
What is it 1% who will die and how many are off work for 2 weeks and then as to the others who have more serious condition due to it.

We are being lied to or feed childish rubbish, not to mention people who question the Government or MSM with real concerns are disregarded or tampered with, they are just like Nazi Germany in fact ! or any Communist dictatorship, the majority of Australians are fools, pathetic who don't know jack about such things truly at all. but they have been fed this the Fabian way, slowly like boiling a frog but for years and it's cultural Marxism that's the cancer.
Marxism is totally Satanic.

I think people here are honest. The rest of the hooligans have an agenda, propaganda, and fudging the numbers for an obvious end that is evil.

I have an elderly couple that drive around in the neighborhood in a golf cart. They keep track of people and they were telling this evening that an elderly couple with heath issues are pretty sick with Covid and they were both vaccinated. That seems to be the rule. The unhealthy and elderly need to be careful. Walmart will shop for you. The whole mask thing is a false sense of security because Covid is smaller than your mask fibers, so if you can breath through it, Covid can pass through with no difficulty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.