Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@APAK

Thanks for posting part 1 to covidland... I visit banned.com frequently so Im bound to see the other parts coming out but put them in here anyway...

After about 100 minutes they start talking about something that rarely gets discussed and it is one of the most inhumane things happening... Allowing people to die alone... This whole concept of not being able to visit family in lockdowns and quarantine is abominable... But during death it's evil not to allow your family to visit...

There's an old lady in the film that made me cry... She was in a nursing home sitting across from her husband 3 meters away and she kept saying "come here" with her arms out for a hug... Then the girl filming tells her she is pregnant and the old woman is so happy for her she just wants to give her a hug but they won't let her... So cruel it's evil

The hardest part about being in a prison is not being able to see your loved ones when you want to. You can call them but that is insufficient and only makes you miss them more...

I don't know what else to say without ranting... My words can't describe the level of immoral, uncivilised incompassion involved in such acts

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Crazy stuff!

When will the masses awake?

I think some are starting to. I’ve talked with a lot of people I know who got the jabs and they know I’m not going to. A good portion of them say they don’t think they’re getting the booster. They’re angry and are starting to see they’ve been experimented on. Some have even asked me how to go about finding “hidden” information. I give them a list of sites but warn them they will have to filter through some idiocy to get to it and that also, some things they will originally think are idiocy prove to be true if they dig enough.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think some are starting to. I’ve talked with a lot of people I know who got the jabs and they know I’m not going to. A good portion of them say they don’t think they’re getting the booster. They’re angry and are starting to see they’ve been experimented on. Some have even asked me how to go about finding “hidden” information. I give them a list of sites but warn them they will have to filter through some idiocy to get to it and that also, some things they will originally think are idiocy prove to be true if they dig enough.

WISE ADVICE, and my FAVORITE site is: brighteon.social/public, where some 80% is INFORMATION, and some 20% is Mis-Dis Information. So as you attested, we should NEVER believe everything we hear whether from a Politician, Policeman, Pastor, or President. ALWAYS question and ALWAYS research!

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & ELAM

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK

Thanks for posting part 1 to covidland... I visit banned.com frequently so Im bound to see the other parts coming out but put them in here anyway...

After about 100 minutes they start talking about something that rarely gets discussed and it is one of the most inhumane things happening... Allowing people to die alone... This whole concept of not being able to visit family in lockdowns and quarantine is abominable... But during death it's evil not to allow your family to visit...

There's an old lady in the film that made me cry... She was in a nursing home sitting across from her husband 3 meters away and she kept saying "come here" with her arms out for a hug... Then the girl filming tells her she is pregnant and the old woman is so happy for her she just wants to give her a hug but they won't let her... So cruel it's evil

The hardest part about being in a prison is not being able to see your loved ones when you want to. You can call them but that is insufficient and only makes you miss them more...

I don't know what else to say without ranting... My words can't describe the level of immoral, uncivilised incompassion involved in such acts
That old lady is married to the man there before her and she is not allowed to touch him...I believe they have been married for 69 years,,,she's adorable

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I suspect that some of these needles are just saline placebos in order to recruit more advocates for the jab...
"Dont be paranoid. See, I had the jab and I'm fine. Go and get the next one"
Then the 3rd and 4th will have less and less placebos...
Just a thought. I could be wrong and they could be all dead within 5 years
That's the way I see it as well.

I don't see anything to put my trust in the Governments at all, because the whole subject that they peddle and push all about Covid just does not add up, everything is railroaded just like any criminal tracks.
If one understands how detectives workings are carried out, you would understand how such tactics that the criminals use to hide or use deceptions in their craft.
For one thing for sure they are never totally open and they dismiss your questioning them, this has to do with businessmen dealings as well, such has one with peddling a one track mind where their is only focus on one means to an ends. and they dismiss your concerns as not worthy, that's not going to happen at all and such total baloney. so one has to get angry with them and say listen you dumb schmuck, don't just try and palm me off fool. I am not oblivious to such things at all and I did not come down in the last shower.

A Builder mate of mine is a schmuck like most such con-artist are so full of lies 24/7 in running his business, that he peddles this dribble on me and he goes into a spack attack when I point such out to him, on some points he does not understand what he is truly talking about, as he is just going along with the spiel that he has learned to peddle along with. I catch him out and he gets ropable and denies the facts. I say I don't care what you think, you don't tell me anything or try and lord it over me buster.
Sometimes he believes in a product that another salesman has spun on him and I have to say listen boy that product has it's place, I am a Master in my trade and I do not need your childish ignorant foolish advice, just because you have been led astray. I will not tolerate such because I totally understand what the issue truly is in fact. so why would I take his advice.

With Pfizer I point out how many fines that the company has had and all and not to mention how much in fines that totals ? how many people know anything about that alone ? is it $10,000 :oops: could it be more :confused: tell me how much and all. I know but do you all know. I would not touch that company with a 40ft pole on that alone.

So who is who in the Zoo.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't it interesting that the Government reports some 70+% of people have ACCEPTED the Vax. But when various agencies REQUIRE the Vax as a condition of employment, -- they risk 50% departures:

Chicago Set to Lose 50% or More of Police Force at Midnight Tonight as Police Union Calls Mayor’s Bluff on Reporting COVID-19 Vaccine Status

Chicago Set to Lose 50% or More of Police Force at Midnight Tonight as Police Union Calls Mayor’s Bluff on Reporting COVID-19 Vaccine Status
October 14, 2021

... and:

Massachusetts Set to Lose 50% of Their Correction Officers by Sunday due to Vaxx Mandate with Prison System “Pushed into Chaos”
October 14, 2021

And the really GOOD THING is that Cops who leave their job are on OUR SIDE. -- But the BAD THING is that the Cops who remain will most likely be OBEDIENT to Government TYRANNY.

Bobby Jo & ELAM

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't it interesting that the Government reports some 70+% of people have ACCEPTED the Vax. But when various agencies REQUIRE the Vax as a condition of employment, -- they risk 50% departures:

hmmm…very interesting.
One hospital closed a few of their wards because of laid off docs and nurses. You can no longer have a baby there.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Unstoppable Self Replicating "HYDRA" Is In The..... !!!
LogicBeforeAuthority, Oct 13, 2021

Can the ALARM get anymore ALARMING???

What in the world is going on except that mankind is destined to become the HOST-BODY for ALIEN CREATURES.

And I thought Hollywood was simply entertainment, -- not some peek into the future.

Bobby Jo & ELAM

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess you could volunteer…
What do you think then of my nurse attire/T-shirt, with jeans and tennies....maybe too much like a doc..:cool:

81xTEix-9HL._UL1500_.jpg

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of moves, songs and books look into the future. the song. The sound of silence comes to mind.

Pomp.

Yeah, I think that era is long gone; and we may be left with a different set of SLA, Black Panthers, and Vietnam War Protesters, -- one with Citizen Parents in the streets ...

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & ELAM

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • In the year 2525, if man is still alive
    If woman can survive, they may find
    In the year 3535
    Ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lie
    Everything you think, do and say
    Is in the pill you took today
    In the year 4545
    You ain't gonna need your teeth, won't need your eyes
    You won't find a thing to chew
    Nobody's gonna look at you
    In the year 5555
    Your arms hangin' limp at your sides
    Your legs got nothin' to do
    Some machine's doin' that for you
    In the year 6565
    You won't need no husband, won't need no wife
    You'll pick your son, pick your daughter too
    From the bottom of a long glass tube

In the year 7510
    If God's a coming, He oughta make it by then
    Maybe He'll look around Himself and say
    Guess it's time for the judgment day
    In the year 8510
    God is gonna shake His mighty head
    He'll either say I'm pleased where man has been
    Or tear it down, and start again

In the year 9595
    I'm kinda wonderin' if man is gonna be alive
    He's taken everything this old earth can give
    And he ain't put back nothing

Now it's been ten thousand years
    Man has cried a billion tears
    For what, he never knew, now man's reign is through
    But through eternal night, the twinkling of starlight
    So very far away, maybe it's only yesterday

In the year 2525, if man is still alive
    If woman can survive, they may findWriter/s: RICHARD LEE EVANS
    Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, A SIDE MUSIC LLC D/B/A MODERN WORKS MUSIC PUBLISHING
    Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
  • In the year 2525, if man is still alive
    If woman can survive, they may find
    In the year 3535
    Ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lie
    Everything you think, do and say
    Is in the pill you took today
    In the year 4545
    You ain't gonna need your teeth, won't need your eyes
    You won't find a thing to chew
    Nobody's gonna look at you
    In the year 5555
    Your arms hangin' limp at your sides
    Your legs got nothin' to do
    Some machine's doin' that for you
    In the year 6565
    You won't need no husband, won't need no wife
    You'll pick your son, pick your daughter too
    From the bottom of a long glass tube

In the year 7510
    If God's a coming, He oughta make it by then
    Maybe He'll look around Himself and say
    Guess it's time for the judgment day
    In the year 8510
    God is gonna shake His mighty head
    He'll either say I'm pleased where man has been
    Or tear it down, and start again

In the year 9595
    I'm kinda wonderin' if man is gonna be alive
    He's taken everything this old earth can give
    And he ain't put back nothing

Now it's been ten thousand years
    Man has cried a billion tears
    For what, he never knew, now man's reign is through
    But through eternal night, the twinkling of starlight
    So very far away, maybe it's only yesterday

In the year 2525, if man is still alive
    If woman can survive, they may findWriter/s: RICHARD LEE EVANS
    Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, A SIDE MUSIC LLC D/B/A MODERN WORKS MUSIC PUBLISHING
    Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind
I remember when this came out. Around the time this did.

Status
Not open for further replies.