Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gov. DeSantis Threatens to Send Illegals to Delaware if Biden Continues Secret Migrant Flights to Florida
"If he's not going to support the border being secure then he should be able to have everyone there."

By Dan Lyman Thursday, November 11, 2021

Reports emerged last week that more than 70 charter flights carrying illegal aliens had covertly landed at Jacksonville International Airport since as early as May.

When asked to provide an update on the situation, DeSantis unloaded on the Biden regime’s handling of illegal migration overall, and also their efforts to flood the East Coast with aliens transported from the southern border.

“Here’s what happens with these flights: there is no notification to the state of Florida. These are done mostly in the middle of the night, and it’s clandestine, and we really have no say into it,” DeSantis said.

“When we initially got wind of this, it wasn’t through normal channels. It’s people in the federal government who are effectively leaking this to us so we have a heads-up on it.”

https://twitter.com/GovRonDeSantis/status/1458460212994711555?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1458460212994711555|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.newswars.com/gov-desantis-threatens-to-send-illegals-to-delaware-if-biden-continues-secret-migrant-flights-to-florida/

He explained that federal agencies and private contractors quietly fly illegals into Jacksonville airport and then load most of them onto waiting buses to be driven to other locations.

“If they are going to come here, we will provide buses and I will send them to Delaware. If he’s not going to support the border being secure then he should be able to have everyone there,” DeSantis asserted. “We are absolutely going to do everything we can.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1457896311252996098

Florida is currently suing the federal government over its “catch and release” policy pertaining to illegal aliens, but DeSantis cautioned that the Biden regime may simply ignore a ruling if it does not go in their favor, as they recently did when a federal judge ordered a pause of a nationwide COVID vaccine mandate.

“I think that they’ve basically said, ‘to hell with these court decisions.’ They’re going to do whatever they feel like doing, and that’s something that’s problematic,” DeSantis said.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Reports emerged last week that more than 70 charter flights carrying illegal aliens had covertly landed at Jacksonville International Airport since as early as May.
Since this has been going on since January, 2021, why did De Santis not take appropriate steps to monitor every port and airport in Florida with appropriate and sufficient law enforcement officers (beginning in January) and then have those flights sent back to the originating airports? Either state troopers or national guardsmen could have been deployed back in January.

These flights are in violation of existing immigration laws, which means that he had every right to enforce the existing laws. So eleven months have gone by and he is talking about sending these illegals to Delaware???? Why not DEPORTATIONS to Mexico or to their home countries in Central America etc, with the costs being charged to the federal government one way or another. How about some serious actions, rather than threats?

All that these Republican governors have done is whine instead of protecting their states from a major foreign invasion -- an act of war (which includes drugs, human trafficking, terrorists, and violent gangs). By now they could have all put together a joint policy statement that they would not tolerate migrant invasion, and would deport illegals immediately. And don't tell me they cannot do it. If Biden can break the law, governors can enforce it to the full extent possible.

Reactions: APAK and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since this has been going on since January, 2021, why did De Santis not take appropriate steps to monitor every port and airport in Florida with appropriate and sufficient law enforcement officers (beginning in January) and then have those flights sent back to the originating airports? Either state troopers or national guardsmen could have been deployed back in January.

These flights are in violation of existing immigration laws, which means that he had every right to enforce the existing laws. So eleven months have gone by and he is talking about sending these illegals to Delaware???? Why not DEPORTATIONS to Mexico or to their home countries in Central America etc, with the costs being charged to the federal government one way or another. How about some serious actions, rather than threats?

All that these Republican governors have done is whine instead of protecting their states from a major foreign invasion -- an act of war (which includes drugs, human trafficking, terrorists, and violent gangs). By now they could have all put together a joint policy statement that they would not tolerate migrant invasion, and would deport illegals immediately. And don't tell me they cannot do it. If Biden can break the law, governors can enforce it to the full extent possible.
Why? Because it's just another game.... lol

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw, this video is from a youtube channel I watch regularly. They are a Christian homestead/farming family really into being health conscious. In this video, they tell the story of what happened to her parents after contracting c19. One in the hospital, compared to the one who didn't go to the hospital. Very revealing as to what's going on....

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw, this video is from a youtube channel I watch regularly. They are a Christian homestead/farming family really into being health conscious. In this video, they tell the story of what happened to her parents after contracting c19. One in the hospital, compared to the one who didn't go to the hospital. Very revealing as to what's going on....
AJ, I really appreciate you sharing this with me and others on this site. It is a subject I'm very much interested in and concerned about as we continue to see the incompetence of the medical industry.

I agree 100% with all the folks speaking about their attitude towards the hospital(s). They can be death traps where they do not have your interests in mind. I've always believed this even before the 2020 hoax. I went into to the ER, first time in my life, several years back for a fall from a height.....I started to distrust them right from the get go. Simple things like trying to give me tetanus shot for a wound that flowed out blood from my leg. And the waiting time for a doctor to actually see me was 3 hours....and a nurse comin in the room and telling the doctor saying then are getting me a leg splint for my BACK issue...I has to say shout at them to say I do not need anything for my leg, it is fine besides a couple of cuts and bruises. ..they are stupid and incompetent people in my books.

The parents of that woman presenting this story seems to live in the country where I hear the occasion rifle. firing rounds, maybe at a makeshift range. Can be annoying and a fearful experience to many, although normal and comforting to me....

This video emphasizes having family around for care etc. I totally agree again. The real issue for my wife and I though is that we do not have family around to help in the future or come around if we needed it. We will trust in our Lord for all this as it happens..

Blessings,

APAK

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Jo and TLHKAJ

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

DeSantis was saying he is attempting to stifle and cut out the private contractors flying these planes in, with fines, taxes etc, to make it very expensive for them to operate. He said he cannot control the flights coming in, because the FAA, another overreach organization controls the exit and entry of planes at all the airports.

And as you eluded to, DeSantis and a only a couple more other Governors are not getting the help from the conservative side of politics and politicians, as if it is a planned and rigged activity of flying in illegals, and a blind eye is deliberately being taken, without any protest.

Many of these illegals are males in their 20s, single and some looking to commit crimes. From Jacksonville in Florida they will spread out into Georgia and down the Florida East Coast....more crime and free hand outs at the expense of the legal residents and citizens.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He said he cannot control the flights coming in, because the FAA, another overreach organization controls the exit and entry of planes at all the airports.
Where there's a will there's a way. If Biden can break every existing law, then De Santis can also shut down and shut out the FAA from Florida. Does he have the guts to do something or is it all talk? He could demand to see every passenger manifest and only then allow passengers to exit. All others would be shunted right back to the originating airport under the rule of law.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where there's a will there's a way. If Biden can break every existing law, then De Santis can also shut down and shut out the FAA from Florida. Does he have the guts to do something or is it all talk? He could demand to see every passenger manifest and only then allow passengers to exit. All others would be shunted right back to the originating airport under the rule of law.
It is an interesting area to run down..I found a comment in a blog concerning Northerners coming down into Florida in 2020...it does apply to this issue at hand with the illegals....

"...The Federal government has jurisdiction over interstate commerce. The states are allowed to restrict the import of “exotic” or “undesirable” life forms within the state, so presumably the state cannot stop the plane, but might forbid anyone from leaving it upon arrival..."

The Governor can cause a limbo or Stateless situation for these unwelcomed visitors. And then who will blink first, the Terminal Airport ownership and or the FAA or the Governor?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Governor can cause a limbo or Stateless situation for these unwelcomed visitors. And then who will blink first, the Terminal Airport ownership and or the FAA or the Governor?
And there you have it. A governor with guts would have the final say so. Not only would he ensure that all illegals were immediately deported, but he would also make sure that the federal government paid for the cost of handling this unlawful mess. But where are those governors when needed?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And there you have it. A governor with guts would have the final say so. Not only would he ensure that all illegals were immediately deported, but he would also make sure that the federal government paid for the cost of handling this unlawful mess. But where are those governors when needed?
Well you are right. There has to be a will, an interest and the motivation to put the hammer down...I'll keep tracking it

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great clip of what's happening in NZ with the protesters in Wellington. I've walked all these streets.

Lambton Quay and more to the Parliament Beehive...the protest part of the clip ends with National Anthem...well done and stirs much emotion ...gives me chills.

about 50 mins total

...they even display Trump signs....the conservative side came out

the last 10 mins in Auckland was also interesting...Br,,@Backlit don't know if you saw this one...

https://banned.video/watch?id=618e3c9f14677f46152ecdf7

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like the comment about where an eight-year-old-girl took on a corrupt system, -- which GROWN MEN cower from:

Remember 8-Year-Old Fiona Who Was Suspended 38 Times For Mask Noncompliance? The School Board Caved And Dropped the Mandate

Remember 8-Year-Old Fiona Who Was Suspended 38 Times For Mask Noncompliance? -- The School Board Caved And Dropped the Mandate --
by daniel_g 11 hours ago

Fiona.png

Unfortunately the blows just seem to not stop as she was recently told after completing every assignment her teacher will provide that she is not only failing 2nd grade but that there is no way she could catch up per her teacher. Thankfully we realized this was as tyrannical a move from her teacher and after asking for nearly 3 weeks we received Fiona’s progression in an application known as success maker. Not only is Fiona at or meeting grade level requirements in Math, but rather doing math work at a 4th grade level with almost 100% mastery in most of the items calculated, (That report can be found in the gallery of images as well for any one thinking of calling B.S.) In addition you can find a copy of every referral to date for proof this is actually happening,

But it appears Fiona will have the last laugh in this fierce battle with the School District of Palm Beach County.

Because the school board folded amid the national backlash and pressure caused by Fiona’s story.
Fiona made one exception to wear the muzzle in order to tell the school board members how she felt about their tyrannical policy:

Tampa Bay, Florida – Second Grader, Fiona Lashells, tells the school board they should all be in jail for their unlawful mask mandates on children. She's been suspended nearly 40 times for non compliance and still refuses to back down. pic.twitter.com/yA022hhuWX

— Intrepid Eagle (@SonsOfMontesQ) November 11, 2021

For all the so-called “men” still capitulating to idiotic mask mandates, take lessons from Fiona.
If more adults (and I’m looking at men) had Fiona’s fortitude, then we would’ve never reached this point of COVID tyranny.

Bravo Fiona!

Personally, when I see an adult wearing a mask and have the opportunity, -- I challenge ONE and ALL to TAKE OFF THAT MASK.

Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Enoch111 ..the latest line on the DeSantis plan to move illegals out of State///

From a couple of days ago ..

DeSantis press secretary Christina Pushaw said he's very serious about the idea of sending illegal immigrants out of Florida.

“To the extent that the federal government is paying for them to go all over the country and resettling them in Jacksonville, would it be against the law for us to send them somewhere else?" she told the New York Post. "That’s something that I think we would want to look into."

Still waiting for an executable plan..............

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QLD NEWS ..a defiant shop owner of some Coffee shops................

Brisbane coffee entrepreneur Phillip Di Bella to defy Queensland COVID-19 restrictions on unvaccinated customers
ABC Radio Brisbane
/ By Lucy Stone and Rebecca Levingston
Posted Tue 9 Nov 2021 at 7:06pmTuesday 9 Nov 2021 at 7:06pm, updated Tue 9 Nov 2021 at 11:56pmTuesday 9 Nov 2021 at 11:56pm
ed1e041e84ebbc3dd0b0ba0b1cd760de

Philip Di Bella, who owns coffee shops in Brisbane, says he will not discriminate against customers, whether they are vaccinated or unvaccinated.(Supplied: LinkedIn)
Help keep family & friends informed by sharing this article
abc.net.au/news/coffee-phillip-di-bella-defy-queensland-covid-vaccine-rules/100608384

Queensland coffee entrepreneur Phillip Di Bella says he will not "discriminate" against people based on COVID-19 vaccination status at his cafe, despite a public health order that hospitality businesses can only open to fully vaccinated customers from next month.

Key points:
  • Queensland coffee businessman Phillip Di Bella says he will not adhere to new business restrictions from December 17
  • Hospitality venues will only be permitted to serve fully vaccinated customers from that date
  • Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk says the new rules are about protecting Queenslanders

Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk on Tuesday announced many businesses would only be permitted to serve fully vaccinated people when 80 per cent of Queenslanders over 16 were fully vaccinated, or from December 17 – whichever comes first.

In a video posted to LinkedIn on Tuesday, Mr Di Bella said his stance was about not vaccination status, but entirely based on his concern that human rights were being degraded by the upcoming public health order.

"It won't be happening in my venue, I can assure you," he said.

What Queensland's new COVID rules will mean for you

For mid-December, where you can go and what you can do will depend on whether or not you've had two COVID-19 vaccine doses. Here's what we know.

Read more

Queensland Council for Civil Liberties president Michael Cope told ABC Radio Brisbane the public health order could be argued as discrimination if someone had a medical exemption from getting the vaccine, which is extremely rare, or on religious grounds.

"From a civil liberties point of view, this is restricting people's liberties," he said.

"The question is, whether this is justified and whether there are other methods by which it can be achieved which involve less interference with certain people's liberties.

"It's all about assessing what measures we take to reduce the risks that are faced by certain parts of the population, by imposing restrictions on other parts of the population."

Mr Cope said such issues were always "balancing acts" but as the new rules would be issued under a public health order and the COVID-19 Emergency Response Act, the requirements placed on businesses would be law, and businesses could be fined for not cooperating.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In a video posted to LinkedIn on Tuesday, Mr Di Bella said his stance was about not vaccination status, but entirely based on his concern that human rights were being degraded by the upcoming public health order.
Good for him. He is right on track. ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING about this COVID Scam is about robbing people of their rights and freedom, and establishing Fascist tyranny across the globe. So where are those targeted drones meant to remove the tyrants from the chessboard?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Meanwhile... Russia

We don't hear much from Russia... Our media censors anything coming from there...

Vladimir Putin gives an excellent speech on how the west is collapsing under the weight of far left Marxist ideology.
Definitely worth a watch. He explains how all this has already happened to Russia

https://banned.video/watch?id=61819100c1526b2b3264e069

Recently he was saying that the USA needs Christ because its being controlled by the devil. His also against vaccine coercion...
So now the Russians are the civilized ones and the west are the barbarians

View attachment 18442

A phantasmagoria... That is the world we live in now

I wonder if Russia are part of the globalist agenda. They seem to be doing their own thang

It is a crying shame when Putin sounds more Christian and American than our government.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good for him. He is right on track. ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING about this COVID Scam is about robbing people of their rights and freedom, and establishing Fascist tyranny across the globe. So where are those targeted drones meant to remove the tyrants from the chessboard?
They are standing by ready in Northern Florida.

There is talk of using weaponized drones on people...the next threat, and used by the new police force.....this article is over 5 years old....what have they got today?

The Unrealized Threat of Weaponized Drones
unrealized-threat-weaponized-drones

BY KEVIN FINISTERRE & ROBI SEN
October 24, 2016 at 5:00 am ET

The drone threat is expanding. Warnings from industry and the intelligence community regarding the adoption of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) or do-it-yourself (DIY) drones have gone unheeded and it is not for a lack of information. Numerous public reports have revealed the use of drones by narco-terrorists to target border agents, drones used to sneak weapons into prisons and drones being used for artillery spotting by ISIS militants.

Further research in specific localized conflicts shows the reality of militants, insurgents and terrorists using drones armed with explosives as basic precision guided munitions. In Syria, a video showing an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) that has been weaponized with an improvised explosive device (IED) makes this growing threat clear and should quell the myth that COTSs hobby-grade drones are not suitable to deliver explosive payloads.

Further evidence of drone weaponization can be found by examining open source intelligence of recently captured weaponized drones used by hostile actors. Something as simple as drone design choices offers insight into the tactics, training, and procedures (TTP’s). These drones are modeled after a child’s toy airplane and created by commonly available, relatively inexpensive commodity hardware.

While the drones themselves may not be sophisticated, we cannot make the same conclusion about the modifications. To enable a COTS or DIY drone to deliver an explosive, one must possess a general understanding of aerodynamics coupled with extensive testing in order to accomplish modifications like this. For these reasons, it is important to not jump to conclusions about the sophistication of the owners of these weaponized drone.

Further information on the drone users’ sophistication can be gained by understanding how it is directed. We are seeing drones that do not require a camera or associated First Person View (FPV) setup. Without a camera, the drone pilot would need above average flying skills. The reason for this is a pilot needs to be relatively close by and within ‘Line of Sight’ of the aircraft or accompanied by a spotter with binoculars or other optics. Traditionally speaking, an airframe is easier to fly via first-person view versus line-of-sight. This alone can help a novice pilot accomplish a more advanced flight then they could with assistance from the camera system. FPV feels more like a video game and has a more natural skill progression.

All of this suggests that not only is the weaponization of the drone a setup up from typical militant tactics, but it also suggests a deeper set of experience, ability and training on the part of the terrorists deploying these platforms.

Past evidence of weaponized commercial drones is suggesting militants like ISIS are choosing their receiver/transmitter technologies based on operational needs. For example, numerous drones recovered from terrorists show that groups like ISIS are increasingly focusing on systems that deliver better range, data rates and resistance to interference from military jammers. This suggests strategic thinking about operational experience as well as the drone’s capabilities, their flying characteristics and the art of the possible.

We are witnessing evolutionary innovation from militant groups. Hezbollah recently began deploying drones that have been rigged to drop salvaged munitions, in this case Chinese MZD-2 sub munitions from a missile, to bomb Syrian rebel positions (see video here). Most concerning is that the techniques and tactics developed are quickly disseminated and adopted among other terror groups and criminal networks. These techniques become highly portable and accessible, allowing anyone, anywhere, with the right information and guidance, to rapidly weaponize a drone.

Unfortunately, we seem to be at the start of a new terror and asymmetric warfare trend analogous to the rapid adoption, use and sophistication of IED’s.

While weaponized commercial drones have not made much of a public appearance in the developed world, their existing use and rapid development is undisputable. Worse, they represent a threat that we are poorly prepared for. As such, security organizations, law enforcement and public interest groups need to seriously consider the threat of weaponized drones and start putting in place reasonable systems and plans to counter them.

Kevin Finisterre is a senior software engineer at Department 13. Finisterre has spent his career assessing web applications and network vulnerabilities relating to the identification and exploitation of software.

Robi Sen is the chief technical officer of Department 13. He is a communications industry professional with a 25-year career in IT, engineering, and research on cutting edge projects for NASA, the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Department of Defense.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... So where are those targeted drones meant to remove the tyrants from the chessboard?

If you played chess, you'd know that pieces have to be taken off the board before taking the queen, and capturing the king.

Patience.
Bobby Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.