Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are standing by ready in Northern Florida.

There is talk of using weaponized drones on people...the next threat, and used by the new police force.....this article is over 5 years old....what have they got today?

The Unrealized Threat of Weaponized Drones
unrealized-threat-weaponized-drones

BY KEVIN FINISTERRE & ROBI SEN
October 24, 2016 at 5:00 am ET

It seems to me that any "drones" are the FINAL phase, and we're still approaching the end of the FIRST phase where the Criminals, Traitors, and those guilty of Crimes Against Humanity are being IDENTIFIED and REMOVED. Then the SECOND phase where Trump & the Military regain our Nation and Constitution; and a THIRD phase where satan comes up from his pit to regain control of the earth (Rev. 11); then the FINAL phase where Jesus Returns to throw satan and the a/c into the pit for the Thousand years.

As such, I don't expect any such deployments for maybe 5 or so months (? plus or minus a couple ?), and we SHOULD expect that the One-World-Government will know virtually EVERYTHING about EVERYONE:

Rev. 13
10 ... if any one slays with the sword,
with the sword must he be slain.

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

Reactions: APAK

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Great clip of what's happening in NZ with the protesters in Wellington. I've walked all these streets.

So your from Wellington? Man those numbers are impressive, they rival the ones we see in the bigger cities of Oz

Lambton Quay and more to the Parliament Beehive...the protest part of the clip ends with National Anthem...well done and stirs much emotion ...gives me chills

Yea it does... Its a funny emotion, isn't it... Not one you usually feel about a place

I've been thinking about the relationship humans have with places recently. Where your born and raised seems to always stay in your heart... I remember seeing Melbourne last year in the middle of lockdown and it hurt me so bad it was like seeing the corpse of a loved one, it made me weep.

I was just wondering how thick your kiwi accent is??? :)
Some Kiwis can loose the twang if they live in Australia for a bit...
How about you? Have u still got that Kiwi twang? What do your wife kids think of it? Well your wife chose you so she must like it at least... LoL

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Here is an interesting graph i found. It speaks for itself.

bandicam 2021-11-14 20-57-13-459.jpg

"Oh no but its not from the vaccines"... Yea sure its not...
And what about the ones that aren't being reported to VAERS... How many more are there... No one knows cos no one is keeping an accurate count of it, their not even doing post mortems

I heard an Australian nurse describing the unusually high level of of patients in hospital now wit things like myocarditis...
She said that is used to be a rare disease before the "vaccine rollout", now its common

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So your from Wellington? Man those numbers are impressive, they rival the ones we see in the bigger cities of Oz

Yea it does... Its a funny emotion, isn't it... Not one you usually feel about a place

I've been thinking about the relationship humans have with places recently. Where your born and raised seems to always stay in your heart... I remember seeing Melbourne last year in the middle of lockdown and it hurt me so bad it was like seeing the corpse of a loved one, it made me weep.

I was just wondering how thick your kiwi accent is??? :)
Some Kiwis can loose the twang if they live in Australia for a bit...
How about you? Have u still got that Kiwi twang? What do your wife kids think of it? Well your wife chose you so she must like it at least... LoL
No, not from Wellington, although I lived in Petone and the Hutt, then Levin....Petone and the Hutt are about 10 kms away and Levin about 150 kms...used to visit friends at the Hutt all the time...I even took my wife several year back and visited NZ including Wellington..and walked these streets again.

Well how thick of an accent...my wife said when we were in Levin NZ the locals spoke like me...2006-2007..so I guess I retained quite a bit of it. And my school chums understood me quite well..although there was a Petonite across from Wellington who tagged me and my wife as being from the States..I guess it was because of her...although there are a few words and expressions that are distinctly from the States that I use now.

My wife...I conned her into marrying me...she is 2 years my senior....I serenaded her with Beatles songs....seriously....she is a looker..more so back then of course.....she's a beaut and a keeper.....puts up we me...she in an introvert and I'm an extrovert...had clashes along the way ...although we have become stronger for it in the end.....

I could go on all day with this conversation Cristo,,,,you are easy to speak with.......well I hope you have a great Christmas season.....and see your folks...they also will be very happy....Bless you and your family with Christ in mind and heart...

I hope @Reggie Belafonte is doing fine in QLD as they are about to drop the hammer over there..the Premier is another loser

yes, forget to mention, and I did live in the bush for about 8 months with my family - my Dad worked for the NZ govt as a welder on a new hydroelectric plant in Mangore in the hills, about 25 km from the nearest small town of Shannon...

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, not from Wellington, although I lived in Petone and the Hutt, then Levin....Petone and the Hutt are about 10 kms away and Levin about 150 kms...used to visit friends at the Hutt all the time...I even took my wife several year back and visited NZ including Wellington..and walked these streets again.

Well how thick of an accent...my wife said when we were in Levin NZ the locals spoke like me...2006-2007..so I guess I retained quite a bit of it. And my school chums understood me quite well..although there was a Petonite across from Wellington who tagged me and my wife as being from the States..I guess it was because of her...although there are a few words and expressions that are distinctly from the States that I use now.

My wife...I conned her into marrying me...she is 2 years my senior....I serenaded her with Beatles songs....seriously....she is a looker..more so back then of course.....she's a beaut and a keeper.....puts up we me...she in an introvert and I'm an extrovert...had clashes along the way ...although we have become stronger for it in the end.....

I could go on all day with this conversation Cristo,,,,you are easy to speak with.......well I hope you have a great Christmas season.....and see your folks...they also will be very happy....Bless you and your family with Christ in mind and heart...

I hope @Reggie Belafonte is doing fine in QLD as they are about to drop the hammer over there..the Premier is another loser

yes, forget to mention, and I did live in the bush for about 8 months with my family - my Dad worked for the NZ govt as a welder on a new hydroelectric plant in Mangore in the hills, about 25 km from the nearest small town of Shannon...
I have been to windy wellington and the beehive and most of the North island and had a good time, good Pilsner beer their.
My nipper has a Maori friend over their that she went to school with, but they went back home. so my nipper missed her, so we all went over their and we seen the Lord of the rings etc places and Hobbiton town thing.

Oh and I know Gollum but he is over here, he is one of the dads of my nippers Judo class, but he and his nipper got kicked out, haha ! true story. he was to radical and was a bouncer at a Pub here. I was going to say to him, you should sue for the rights to Gollum as to the stealing of his face.

Reactions: Truman and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The lower Hutt, made Holden cars, did they not.
Sure did...and a major Ford plant they later got rid of at the shore of Petone before my time next to Lower Hutt...
I drove my Dad's Holden and smashed the side front panel of it when I was a kid....a friend who was a panel beater fixed it for near nothing...

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been to windy wellington and the beehive and most of the North island and had a good time, good Pilsner beer their.
My nipper has a Maori friend over their that she went to school with, but they went back home. so my nipper missed her, so we all went over their and we seen the Lord of the rings etc places and Hobbiton town thing.

Oh and I know Gollum but he is over here, he is one of the dads of my nippers Judo class, but he and his nipper got kicked out, haha ! true story. he was to radical and was a bouncer at a Pub here. I was going to say to him, you should sue for the rights to Gollum as to the stealing of his face.
The beer used to come in crates of flagons...not in little 6-pack cans...lol

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hey... Stop making fun of Golum/Smeagle... My precious
He is by far the best character in the Lord of the Rings series. His the only reason i watched part 2 and 3
I can relate to his struggle with his inner demons

fqd8pdp24ef11.jpg

Golums spiritual warfare...
When he comes from a position of love then he comes as a sweet innocent child like creature.
But when he is overcome by hate, jealousy, fear and such then he gives into the will of Satan.

He is a good character man... Better than those silly little hobits

Reactions: Truman

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My wife...I conned her into marrying me...she is 2 years my senior....I serenaded her with Beatles songs....seriously....she is a looker..more so back then of course.....she's a beaut and a keeper.....puts up we me...she in an introvert and I'm an extrovert...had clashes along the way ...although we have become stronger for it in the end...

Shhh don't let the women know we con them... LoL
Well they say opposites attract and i can see how...
Its good to hear, especially considering every second marriage ends up in divorce

Ahhh there you go... The secret has been revealed... You come from good solid stock... Your dad was a gun welder... A real mans job... LoL
Hehehehe i say that cos im a velder too... So cheers to your dad... A pioneer of my trade

Reactions: Truman and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is by far the best character in the Lord of the Rings series. His the only reason i watched part 2 and 3

fqd8pdp24ef11.jpg

When he comes from a position of love then he comes as a sweet innocent child like creature.
But when he is overcome by hate, jealousy, fear and such then he gives into the will of Satan.

Yes he was...
He personified the weakness in human nature as he was tempted and succumbed to the notion that he could possess personal power and invincibility by wearing this shiny ring from the pit of hell. It only brought him despair and ruin. Before this frail state you show here, he was a 'normal' bloke, as you know already. The ring possessed him completely, and changed him inside and out. And even in his fallen and decrepit form, he still yearned for the unreachable. Like many people today. The lie that you shall be as God, Almighty, still lingers on for a little longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cristo Rei

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

fqd8pdp24ef11.jpg

There is no need to make fun of this low-life! One needs to keep in mind that he himself started off life as a halfling. A good prison sentence would've straightened him out. Followed by court-mandated 12-step attendance. Lol

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beer in a flagon...has a nice ring to it.
Literally, you neighbor would come over with a wooden crate of 6-8 flagons of beer about 1.5 gals each after you helped him build his garage or even a smaller job. That was the typical friendly gesture made back in those days, when life was simpler and you really got to know your neighbor. In fact the one neighbor that I'm thinking about was a Maori family .... and my Dad was very handy will tools, the hammer, the welder and with sheer Popeye brute strength, one I would not like to mix with in a dark alley way. And this Ted neighbor was no slouch either...he played local rugby whilst in his 30s...

Reactions: Truman
Status
Not open for further replies.