Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOT 95% EFFECTIVE??? -- Actually only 1.2% EFFECTIVE ???
WHAT ?!?

Finally: Corner stones of media are reporting key truths
Finally: Corner stones of media are reporting key truths
By:bAd

For those who've been paying attention, the statistics CONFIRM what we've suspected all along. And for those who HAVEN'T BEEN PAYING ATTENTION, -- it's probably too late to warn you NOT to get this INJECTION.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
12 years ago this hoax and the real depopulation plot was announced by one doctor..

Censored 2009 Report Featured MD Whistleblower Leaking Plans For Staged Viral Release Triggering UN Takeover / Depopulation

Censored 2009 Report Featured MD Whistleblower Leaking Plans For Staged Viral Release Triggering UN Takeover / Depopulation

The little longer version
BREAKING: Whistleblowing Doctor Exposed Globalist Plan For UN Directed Depopulation / Great Reset Using Vaccines For Extermination

great read.....

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are more sheeple than meets the eye....they should stop feeding off the TV with its sub limital messages of blind obedience, entering and frying their wide open and non-filtered minds...it's too late for many... they are hooked for life.

obey.jpg

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stupid Trump...he had to go and prove hydroxychloroquine was a safe and effective treatment for Covid. Now my Liberal doctor won't give it to me for Lupus.
That doctor of yours really cannot stop you from getting a recognized drug for Lupus. It just does not compute...switch doctors then

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mask Control: Prove Coronavirus Exists !
August 13, 2020

compliance.jpg

A disease with no symptoms is not a disease. According to the Illuminati, the contagion is humanity.

"What is REALLY going on is the PLANNED economic collapse to usher in the tyrannical one-world government, which you are helping by complying with orders that have NO BASIS IN REALITY and are, in fact, specifically designed to make people sicker, both physically and mentally/spiritually."

from Vigilant Citizen Forum
by A Freeman
(henrymakow.com)
Here are a few very basic questions
for those who advocate wearing masks:
1) Please provide proof that what is being referred to as the SARS-COV-2 virus (COVID-19) actually exists. Proof MUST include actual evidence that the virus has actually been isolated, positively identified, and then successfully used to infect a healthy volunteer (the standard protocol using Koch's postulates).
2) Please provide proof that any of the tests being used actually identify whether someone has what is being referred to as the SARS-COV-2 virus (COVID-19). Proof MUST include actual evidence of what these tests actually test for, and how whatever is being tested for proves one does or doesn't have this alleged virus. Proof must also include the expected number of false positives and false negatives the test(s) produce, and how those two designations are determined.

3) Please provide proof that what is being referred to as the SARS-COV-2 virus (COVID-19) can actually be spread through contact with bodily fluids of any kind. Proof MUST include actual evidence showing healthy volunteers being infected by those alleged to have what is being referred to as the SARS-COV-2 virus (COVID-19).
t-z-pan.jpg

4) Please provide proof that wearing a mask can actually stop any viral size particle from going through the mask in either direction. Proof MUST include a comparison of the size of the weave of the fabric used for the mask, relative to the size of the alleged viral particle.
If you can't provide any proof of these things, then please stop pretending to know what you're talking about.
What is REALLY going on is the PLANNED economic collapse to usher in the tyrannical one-world government, which you are helping by complying with orders that have NO BASIS IN REALITY and are, in fact, specifically designed to make people sicker, both physically and mentally/spiritually.
The one-world government has a stated goal of reducing the world's population by over 90% through wars and vaccines. Why would anyone in their right-mind help them do that? Why would anyone in their right-mind continually help the very sick (crazy) people who intend to steal everything from the rest of us before torturing us and murdering us?
IF everyone stopped wearing their WORTHLESS masks, it would send the CORRECT message to the puppet politicians and their money-masters that no one is going to fall for their nonsense anymore BEFORE they murder BILLIONS as they've told us they're going to do.
The life you save could be your own or someone you love.
For Christ's sake, THINK about what you're doing.
--

PS upon reading a few comments on this subject I must say that doctors and nurses do not wear masks for 6-9 hours on end.....hyperbole....they yank them off every chance they get.......because they are a necessary health risk to themselves around the truly sick or those being treated by them. We are not doctors or nurses....ask your doctor....the one my wife goes to see pulls this useless mask off every time behind closed doors.....they do it mainly to stay in business today...

Not to skyte although I have not wore a so-called muzzle yet....only a couple of times with a hunting camo scarf...in a government military building and earlier on at a few places when I eventually challenged these places by entering their businesses with a naked face..as they know it is not lawful at all..... a breath of fresh air, indeed;)

Best regards to all and God Bless in these times and season

APAK
hmm if its such a hoax i know several who died from it. one lady i know had it bad and is losing hair. btw if you think its such a hoax go for walk in a covid ward with out any protection . its folks like you and the flip floppers in the cdc that created the stir.

TrueIsraelite

May 19, 2021
Montana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
then go volunteer your time in a covid ward

Show me a 'covid' ward. The hospitals are normal and the nurses are doing Tiktoks for our youth.

They wouldn't let you in without a symbol of compliance to Satan- a mask. Sadly there are people, claimed christians even, that proudly & out of fear, wear this symbol; showing their true owner and lack of faith in God Almighty.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show me a 'covid' ward. The hospitals are normal and the nurses are doing Tiktoks for our youth.

They wouldn't let you in without a symbol of compliance to Satan- a mask. Sadly there are people, claimed christians even, that proudly & out of fear, wear this symbol; showing their true owner and lack of faith in God Almighty.
your just a few bricks shy of a load. i do happen to know people who were in the icu covid unit . some died some recovered

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
APAK dropping the facts... I love it... ;)
U know, i haven't got a TV and haven't watched or listen to MSM for almost 3 months now nor have i been seeking out the latest on covid...
Seems to be a calm now... Gates says there will be another pandemic so... We'll see

Federal health minister, Greg Hunt, got cellulitis after the first jab... Rushed to ICU... He claims it had nothing to do with the jab but they don't know how he got it. Cellulitis is listed as one of the possible adverse reactions.

Then the VIC premier went to hospital after the first jab around the same time some 3 months ago... They claim he fell down the stairs...
He still hasn't made an appearance and apparently there was no media on their second jabs...

Could be why QLD politicians and beaurocrats aren't taking it... Where has Daniel Andrews really been in the past 3 months

Do u know if Greg Hunt got his second jab?

True... Its an untested technology... Worse case scenario is that it kills everyone...
People might start going down 2 or 3 years from now...
You really want to keep an eye on the vaxed vs unvaxed now. They won't look at it all
I don't think that Greg Hunt has as time for the 2ed is not up yet I think.

It will be interesting to see how the QLD Premier and heath minster go with all this, I am sure that they will go for the flu one first and then claim they have to wait the weeks needed before one can take the COVID Jab.

Our Premier's dad was a teacher of a mate of mine, this mate is a lefty and he informed me that this teacher is or was a full on hell bent Communist and our Premier is clearly a Satanist from what she was telling me and all one night about herself at her old RC school, she made a speech where she said the 1st testament and the 2ed testament ? now that's the same BS that a Satanic mate of mine would dish up always saying such clearly out right blasphemy. she said that in a RCC School ! full of parents with children at that school.
She went to that RCC School and you can not tell me that she did not know what she was saying or just got such mixed up, it was deliberate attack on Jesus Christ. not to mention all that she did was boast about herself, not to mention of her cunning of debating was what she loved most about them school days. she claimed she was a master debater. A master con-artist !

That's the major problem with politics, not to mention the MSM is aiding and abetting such trash ! all the swine's are at the same muck hole. not to mention that such swine's are working to undermine Conservative values for Marxist Satanic deranged filthy low life trash that only does injury to all and they will only lead Nations into squalor because they admire all forms of filth. it's true I have seen such people that are deranged, possessed with all forms of filth not to mention that they take pride in such.

I went and seen an old mate last week and he has been married 2 times and then became a poofter and his poofter buddy was their, so it was interesting to talk to this poofter who is totally possessed and he is a very intelligent man and it's interesting to hear where he is coming from, as it gives much light on the subject of their Satanic outlook. My old mate is a nice bloke and just mixed up but this mate of his is evil and he works to lord it over people, not to mention champions Malice at the drop of a hat, not to mention that he can get anyone to do what ever he wants ? etc etc.o_O:eek::rolleyes: boy he has did a job on my poor mate and my mate will not stand up to him for fear, as he just puts his head down.

Status
Not open for further replies.