Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thats not what i did anyway... LoL... Your way off the mark Addy... Seriously...
Your accusation is simply wrong
I did not accuse you of anything... I asked if you could remove the name of Jesus from the beginning of your post....
and I tried to explain why.

I'm not interested in starting a topic on this... It could be a cultural thing....as you don't seem to see this as I do.
If the mods are good with it.. than I will simply ignore it. I understand there is a deeper meaning to using the name of the
Lord in vain... but the first rule for me... is don't use JESUS name to curse/cuss.... that is how I took your post... when you
inserted the Lord's name as your first word.

I would rather hear the F bomb than the name of Christ.[/QUOTE

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
bandicam 2021-09-10 18-26-16-672.jpg

President Biden announced sweeping new coronavirus vaccine mandates Thursday designed to affect tens of millions of Americans, ordering all businesses with more than 100 employees to require their workers to be immunized or face weekly testing.

From this article https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1ce9dc-116b-11ec-882f-2dd15a067dc4_story.html

So... America catches up to Australia's communist tyranny in one foul swoop while most Americans are either sleeping or distracted by politics, race wars and LGBT type issues...
We just aren't united... The level of public outrage is too timid to stop the NWO right now...

Only when everyone's cage gets rattled will there be a chance for some kind of a revolt... Until then everyone will just mind their own business and ignore what's happening all around unless/until their cage gets rattled

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I kind of remember a scenerio where cities were being burned down, and Trump said he was willing to send in the National Guard but the Governor's and Mayors needed to request it.
I don't recall the left getting all paranoid and panicked. They just rolled with it and it never happened.
My question is:
Why are we giving power to Biden that he doesn't have?
Mainly our emotional fear?
He doesn't deserve it.
Just move along...
Do we still have discrimination laws on the books?
USE THEM.

HUGS

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DEPRIVATION OF RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF LAW
SUMMARY:
  • Section 242 of Title 18 makes it a crime for a person acting under color of any law to willfully deprive a person of a right or privilege protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States.
    For the purpose of Section 242, acts under "color of law" include acts not only done by federal, state, or local officials within their lawful authority, but also acts done beyond the bounds of that official's lawful authority, if the acts are done while the official is purporting to or pretending to act in the performance of his/her official duties. Persons acting under color of law within the meaning of this statute include police officers, prisons guards and other law enforcement officials, as well as judges, care providers in public health facilities, and others who are acting as public officials. It is not necessary that the crime be motivated by animus toward the race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin of the victim.

The offense is punishable by a range of imprisonment up to a life term, or the death penalty, depending upon the circumstances of the crime, and the resulting injury, if any.
TITLE 18, U.S.C., SECTION 242

Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, ... shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

Deprivation Of Rights Under Color Of Law

Color of Law Defined

In law enforcement, there must be checks and balances to ensure officers are acting in a lawful manner when offenders are in their custody. The color of law is that checks and balances system.

The color of law is defined as any authority using his or her power to willfully deprive a person of his or her rights and privileges protected by the U.S. Constitution. It is designed to protect individuals of their rights. Authority figures including police officers, judges, security guards, mayors, city council members, members of Congress must abide by the color of law. Those who break it are charged with a federal crime.

The color of law helps maintain fairness in the justice system
imagescalesofjustice.jpg

Violations of the Color of Law
According to the Federal Bureau of Investigations, in 2012, there were 380 civil rights cases of the color of law.

The Fourth Amendment of the Constitution prohibits unlawful search and seizure. Under the color of law, law enforcement agents are allowed to stop suspects and search with probable cause, but they cannot stop suspects, search or seize the property under false pretenses. Law enforcement agents, under the color of law, are not allowed to use their authority to:

• Unlawfully confiscate property
  • Falsely arrest a subject
  • Falsify records
  • Use cruel or unusual punishment to detain an individual
  • Fail to keep a person from harm
Sexual assault can occur in various circumstances. Under the color of law, sexual assaults that occur during traffic stops, while an offender is in custody, or in any circumstance where the authority abuses his or her power is a violation of color of law.

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Ziggy

The Lady of Justice

I used to love this woman... I thought she was righteous...
The scales represent the balance of probability
The blindfold represents her impartiality
And the sword represents her authority

81bHhfshu6L._AC_SX466_.jpg

But over the years i learnt the truth... She's corrupt
The scales is where you put your money. Whoever puts in most wins
The blindfold says that she didn't see any corruption or money
And the sword still represents her authority

Shes a cruel woman... If you look closely there is a snake at her feet... Why??? Hmmm

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
She doesn't appear to be treading on the snake... Rather the snake looks to be allowing her to be without attacking her

They look friendly

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How about Israel...

They were reported to be the most vaccinated country in the world...
Now that their is a huge spike in cases there it says that there only 60% vaxed... What damn liars
Maybe fully vaccinated in Israel is now 3 jabs

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I kind of remember a scenerio where cities were being burned down, and Trump said he was willing to send in the National Guard but the Governor's and Mayors needed to request it.
I don't recall the left getting all paranoid and panicked. They just rolled with it and it never happened.
My question is:
Why are we giving power to Biden that he doesn't have?
Mainly our emotional fear?
He doesn't deserve it.
Just move along...
Do we still have discrimination laws on the books?
USE THEM.

HUGS
COVID does not discriminate ? it must be a Leftist thing.

Only people who understand what they are dealing with can discriminate on a topic.

I do not want the COVID Jab because I know it is not a Vaccine at all and such their is not factual proof that the Jab does work, so why would I take it ? I can discriminate because I am not a Communist and the Governments have no rights to undermine peoples freedom of speech or push them around.

Nowadays the word Discriminate is claiming to be Prejudice.

Discriminating was once never about Prejudice, it was about discerning, making a informed decision about what car to buy ? or what level of luxury or the sporty one or what engine you wanted. so one says like me says I want the sporty one with the engine I want the most that I understand that I will like best for me. but you know what my wife's dad wanted my wife to buy the car he liked best or demanded was best, lucky my wife dismissed his wishes and went for what she wanted and I am happy with what she got for her self, thanks she did discriminate against him. it was like who cares on this subject what another wants or thinks, you do what you think is best. you know the car she bought would not be what I would of got her but she did not like that car that I liked and I was fine with that. 10 years now she has had that car.
So 10 years ago her dad was like discriminated ? against. not to mention he still thinks a 4cyl is the ducks nuts and a V6 is way over the top and I did not get what I thought I would like her to get, but was I discriminated against or did I feel discriminated against, No ! not at all. as I was fine with her opinions she had made for her self. she can discriminate as far as I am concerned and I do not do around making decisions for everyone around me like a Lefty creep who believes that only they are correct.

So Lefty's are all full on Prejudice buggers in my opinion and like 5 year old brats always demanding something or go on a hissy fit because you will not fall into their demands. so they come up with that the Jab is a Vaccine and I say prove it, Prove that it does what they claim it does. but what do you get back, oh ! your the problem, your the going to kill others by not taking the Jab and they are going to use total prejudice on me for not following them, so I am barred from going out shopping etc. It's becoming like Nazi Germany and they are going to pin a Star on me the deranged simplistic shallow twerps.

I am going to hound down the Political Party's and business who used such prejudice on others like that to the ends of the earth, starting with KFC and the major 2 Party's and the greens etc and call them out on such tactics.

Reactions: Grailhunter

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How about Israel...

They were reported to be the most vaccinated country in the world...
Now that their is a huge spike in cases there it says that there only 60% vaxed... What damn liars
Maybe fully vaccinated in Israel is now 3 jabs
They are planning a 4th and a 5th now.
So when are people going to wake up that this is not a Vaccine for crying out loud, not to mention why the big hell of a push to Jab everyone, quick quick ! before they wake up ! but they will not wake up in fact because there faith is in the Governments. all that will happen is that the ones who do not get Jabbed will be even more devout not to get the Jab, I have seen it in the Jabbed, they have no other way out and they can't express that they were stupid for taking such a thing, because that would cause a huge mental issue for them, so they lick there pride and look up having pride in Mans works. I have seen this display before in a mate who was dying, he turned to malice as his rock, shunning all who he truly loved to feed his ego, because he could not say he was wrong or say the words "I am sorry" to his wife. That's all he had to say, but he was not man enough.
And so this is what we get ! Fact is the Bible says we reap what we sow.

China is now openly saying that it uses wolf diplomacy because it feels big enough to bully others around now. what a degenerate ape like gorilla tactic and he is using school kids to such ends, just like Hitler's Nazi madness in fact.
Communist China has to be called out for what it is and stoped starting with a total ban on trade. you do not tolerate such people like that because you will be sorry for creating such a monster.
COVID is a Communist China game plan to destroy and dominate over the world and we have many traitors within our own Nations that are happy to sell our freedoms out and not to mention have been undermining our Nations for years.

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have felt like whoever or whatever is really in charge has always known that many of us would never take the vaccine. But for some reason they have been intent on shutting down the economy. And with mandates in place in an economy where workers are already hard to find, it seems reasonable to assume this will further shut down manufacturing and the economy as many will hold out and be let go or the employers will face a penalty. The end game is a hard one to figure mainly because I cannot think like they think. It's a different level evil that my little mind can't consider.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They are planning a 4th and a 5th now.
So when are people going to wake up that this is not a Vaccine for crying out loud, not to mention why the big hell of a push to Jab everyone, quick quick ! before they wake up ! but they will not wake up in fact because there faith is in the Governments. all that will happen is that the ones who do not get Jabbed will be even more devout not to get the Jab, I have seen it in the Jabbed, they have no other way out and they can't express that they were stupid for taking such a thing, because that would cause a huge mental issue for them, so they lick there pride and look up having pride in Mans works. I have seen this display before in a mate who was dying, he turned to malice as his rock, shunning all who he truly loved to feed his ego, because he could not say he was wrong or say the words "I am sorry" to his wife. That's all he had to say, but he was not man enough.
And so this is what we get ! Fact is the Bible says we reap what we sow.

China is now openly saying that it uses wolf diplomacy because it feels big enough to bully others around now. what a degenerate ape like gorilla tactic and he is using school kids to such ends, just like Hitler's Nazi madness in fact.
Communist China has to be called out for what it is and stoped starting with a total ban on trade. you do not tolerate such people like that because you will be sorry for creating such a monster.
COVID is a Communist China game plan to destroy and dominate over the world and we have many traitors within our own Nations that are happy to sell our freedoms out and not to mention have been undermining our Nations for years.

China was on the brink of collapse and is only successful because western countries started to trade with them...

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Totalitarianism.

The proverbial frog in the pot of water.

Discrimination against those who receive or refuse the jab.

And if Lady Liberty keeps a snake as a pet, The Lord has given YOU power to tread on it.

China don't play by rules, they rule by propaganda.

Biden is China's puppet.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You hear Biden pick a number out of his hat last night?
80 million..lol
They are assuming only 80 million voted against Biden.
What about those who decided not to vote?
What about those who decided to vote for someone other than the two... umm... popular candidates.
They know we are the majority but they are literally coming after the red hats LOL
This is WAR.
They are threatening people's livlihoods, their families, their education, their ability to get medical attention.
They are trying to eliminate anyone who opposes their way of life.

And those that do go along for the ride.. how long before they mandate something your not willing to partake of?
You think you are immune to this dictatorship? BWAHAHAHA..
Think Again.

I tell you what.. China don't like black people, they don't like LGBTQ people, and they don't like religious people.
If you fall into any of those catagories.. your next.
And they will fabricate some rule or mandate to take away even those rights that you think are protected.
Once they have removed the first amendment, they've removed them all.
Our Constitution is being upheld by those, count them, 80 million Patriots that will not let this country fall without a fight.
And the first defence we have is non compliance to an authoritarian government we do not consent to rule us.

I say we and us.... Because I believe in Liberty, I believe in Freedom, I believe in our God given unalienable rights.
And no man or government has a right to take them from us.

I say stop feeding them. Just get together with your friends, family, community, that stands against this tyranny and provide for each other.
Collectively people are innovative and survivors.
They need us more than we need them.
But you have to buck the system. You have to tighten your belt. You have to be willing to be spat on, humiliated, and even crucified for what you believe in. It takes courage and it takes faith.

They don't like that, it scares them. They want to control your mind. And so far they have a pretty good grip on a portion of the world that can't or won't think for themselves.

Remember, out of ALL the children that were taken into Babylon, only 4 remained faithful.
We won't eat your dainty meat, give us porrage. We won't bow down to the golden image, even if it cost us our lives.
But the rest all went along with the program. They lived in fear for their lives.

You give in now, you'll be living in fear forever.

Be a DANIEL.

HUGS

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The proverbial frog in the pot of water.
I wish people would STOP picking on the poor old frog.... I love frogs... frogs are cool...
Could you all use the snake.... the slippery... slimy... sneaky... serpent... ???

This message on behalf of Kermit the Frog Fairness Foundation.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wish people would STOP picking on the poor old frog.... I love frogs... frogs are cool...
Could you all use the snake.... the slippery... slimy... sneaky... serpent... ???

This message on behalf of Kermit the Frog Fairness Foundation.
The snake is too smart to stay in the pot LOL
Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.