Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden declares sweeping new vaccine mandate: 'This is not about freedom'
Companies with 100 employees or more ordered to vaccinate workers or test them weekly
By Andrew Mark Miller | Fox News
President Biden delivers remarks on his plan to combat the delta variant, boost coronavirus vaccinations

President Joe Biden formally announced his plan to force companies with more than 100 employees to vaccinate workers against the coronavirus or test them weekly and dismissed concerns about encroaching on personal freedoms.

"This is not about freedom or personal choice," Biden said during a Thursday address to the nation. "It's about protecting yourself and those around you, the people you work with, the people you care about, the people you love. My job as president is to protect all Americans."

BIDEN TO ANNOUNCE VACCINE MANDATE FOR COMPANIES WITH MORE THAN 100 EMPLOYEES

https://twitter.com/i/status/1436075754681511936

In his speech, Biden expressed frustration with unvaccinated Americans multiple times and said that he "understands" the "anger" that the vaccinated have against those who have not taken the vaccine.

"We've been patient but our patience is wearing thin and your refusal has cost all of us," Biden told the tens of millions of unvaccinated people in the country.

CALIFORNIA PROFESSOR SUES OVER VACCINE MANDATE, SAYS HE HAS NATURAL IMMUNITY

"Many of us are frustrated with the nearly 80 million Americans who are still not vaccinated, even though the vaccine is safe, effective and free," Biden added. "You might be confused about what is true and what is false about COVID-19."

The president also pointed a finger at Republican officials across the country who have opposed mask and vaccine mandates.

"We have the tools to combat COVID-19, and a distinct minority of Americans, supported by a distinct minority of elected officials, are keeping us from turning the corner," Biden said. "These pandemic politics are making people sick, causing unvaccinated people to die."

The president urged parents of children 12 and older to get vaccinated.

"They get vaccinated for a lot of things. That's it. Get them vaccinated."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1436089610120138755

Biden officially confirmed that he has instructed the Department of Labor to mandate employers with over 100 workers to either vaccinate them or force them to test for the virus weekly.

The rule could affect up to 100 million workers and will also levy substantial fines, up to $14,000 per infraction, against companies that refuse to comply.

In addition to the vaccination requirements, Biden is moving to double federal fines for airline passengers who refuse to wear masks on flights or to maintain face-covering requirements on federal property in accordance with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines.

The rule would also require that large companies provide paid time off for vaccination.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.\\------------

The lies never cease coming out of his evil mouth..\

The States will fight this unconstitutional overreach\
.....today there are many public school services not in operation for starters\

..hearing of many already seeking other employment\
This will only exasperate the logical backlog and more product shortages we are experiencing ...

THE WAR has started and Biden will fall...the STATES will win this overreach..!!

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Companies with 100 employees or more ordered to vaccinate workers or test them weekly
President Biden delivers remarks on his plan to combat the delta variant, boost coronavirus vaccinations

President Joe Biden formally announced his plan to force companies with more than 100 employees to vaccinate workers against the coronavirus or test them weekly and dismissed concerns about encroaching on personal freedoms.

"This is not about freedom or personal choice," Biden said during a Thursday address to the nation. "It's about protecting yourself and those around you, the people you work with, the people you care about, the people you love. My job as president is to protect all Americans."

In his speech, Biden expressed frustration with unvaccinated Americans multiple times and said that he "understands" the "anger" that the vaccinated have against those who have not taken the vaccine.

"We've been patient but our patience is wearing thin and your refusal has cost all of us," Biden told the tens of millions of unvaccinated people in the country.

"Many of us are frustrated with the nearly 80 million Americans who are still not vaccinated, even though the vaccine is safe, effective and free," Biden added. "You might be confused about what is true and what is false about COVID-19."

The president also pointed a finger at Republican officials across the country who have opposed mask and vaccine mandates.

"We have the tools to combat COVID-19, and a distinct minority of Americans, supported by a distinct minority of elected officials, are keeping us from turning the corner," Biden said. "These pandemic politics are making people sick, causing unvaccinated people to die."

Biden officially confirmed that he has instructed the Department of Labor to mandate employers with over 100 workers to either vaccinate them or force them to test for the virus weekly.

The rule could affect up to 100 million workers and will also levy substantial fines, up to $14,000 per infraction, against companies that refuse to comply.

In addition to the vaccination requirements, Biden is moving to double federal fines for airline passengers who refuse to wear masks on flights or to maintain face-covering requirements on federal property in accordance with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines.

The rule would also require that large companies provide paid time off for vaccination.

This will only exasperate the logical backlog and more product shortages we are experiencing ...

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Resistance is futile.
I believe that they are creating another burnt offering to their gods.

Israel is the Servants of God = Christians that is a fact. The Jews have never served God in 2000 years in fact and everyone who is truly born again know this fact.
An ultra-orthodox Jewish scholar I know of says that when the ten tribes return to Israel, the church should come too. He seems to believe that Jesus is the Jewish messiah...just not yet...or something. What I like about him is that He reminds me of a pirate. I wonder if there is a Jewish holiday where they make you walk the plank! Lol
pub-jewish-pirates-of-the-caribbean.jpg

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My son allegedly had a gun...an S.K.S., but the police took it away from him.
20200510_114015-scaled.jpg
I bought a SKK with 3x 30 rounds in about 1990, just walked in and walked out with one directly and a wooden carton of amo for it, no questions asked at all.

That was the Australia we had once, now it's rubbish that I would not call it Australia any more, because it would offensive to our past 200 years.
Not to mention no one was fearful of guns that I knew from the country, but some city people were delusional about such things mainly because such had never been around guns or used such, so they feared such things. well of cause one does not if you do not understand such things. it's like driving a car for the first time thing because one is ignorant of the concept.
Or they think that because one has a gun that one will go grab it and start shooting if they are offended ? now that could be true of a moron and I do understand that nowadays most people born in this era of sooks ? or is it that people who are not mature ? well I hear the case relating to peoples mental health being touted all the time nowadays ? I ask what do they truly mean by such, one has mental issues ? what is your state of mind ? it's like what ! your not man enough to deal with issues ? as one has a weak mind ? are the issues to great for one too deal with ?

Once the USA is destroyed from within then Australia will become part of China, resistance is futile ! it will happen. and why will it happen, it's because the cancer has been spreading within our Nations for years and the ones calling such out has not been taken up by the MSM, so most people just follow the MSM like chooks.

One should ask do you ever actually question the MSM ? because if you don't one is then a first class total fool in fact.

I have people who are surprised that I will call out the Media on issues, they are like claiming you have to be joking to challenge the Medias opinions, who are you ? who do you think you are ? well I am not ignorant on the subject at hand am I so I will put my 10 cents worth in and that's my right to do so, it's called freedom of speech. Call them out ! we are not their Niggers or slaves, to hell with them if they try that game, that's the Australia that I was brought up in. but a lot of the people older than me who are dupes just don't think past their little world of their own, because they have never had to think from other angles than what's been dished up to them by the Union or the MSM. They can not see the bigger picture.

What does the MSM claim Guns kill people ! Wrong it's morons who kill people in fact !
What if in 10 years time if you are still alive and looking back to 2021-22-23 what you may be saying about the COVID Jab did, Genocide ? them people who warned that it was not a Vaccine were calling the MSM and such out.
Fact is that you can fool some of the people some of the time but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

Reactions: APAK and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I bought a SKK with 3x 30 rounds in about 1990, just walked in and walked out with one directly and a wooden carton of amo for it, no questions asked at all.

That was the Australia we had once, now it's rubbish that I would not call it Australia any more, because it would offensive to our past 200 years.
Not to mention no one was fearful of guns that I knew from the country, but some city people were delusional about such things mainly because such had never been around guns or used such, so they feared such things. well of cause one does not if you do not understand such things. it's like driving a car for the first time thing because one is ignorant of the concept.
Or they think that because one has a gun that one will go grab it and start shooting if they are offended ? now that could be true of a moron and I do understand that nowadays most people born in this era of sooks ? or is it that people who are not mature ? well I hear the case relating to peoples mental health being touted all the time nowadays ? I ask what do they truly mean by such, one has mental issues ? what is your state of mind ? it's like what ! your not man enough to deal with issues ? as one has a weak mind ? are the issues to great for one too deal with ?

Once the USA is destroyed from within then Australia will become part of China, resistance is futile ! it will happen. and why will it happen, it's because the cancer has been spreading within our Nations for years and the ones calling such out has not been taken up by the MSM, so most people just follow the MSM like chooks.

One should ask do you ever actually question the MSM ? because if you don't one is then a first class total fool in fact.

I have people who are surprised that I will call out the Media on issues, they are like claiming you have to be joking to challenge the Medias opinions, who are you ? who do you think you are ? well I am not ignorant on the subject at hand am I so I will put my 10 cents worth in and that's my right to do so, it's called freedom of speech. Call them out ! we are not their Niggers or slaves, to hell with them if they try that game, that's the Australia that I was brought up in. but a lot of the people older than me who are dupes just don't think past their little world of their own, because they have never had to think from other angles than what's been dished up to them by the Union or the MSM. They can not see the bigger picture.

What does the MSM claim Guns kill people ! Wrong it's morons who kill people in fact !
What if in 10 years time if you are still alive and looking back to 2021-22-23 what you may be saying about the COVID Jab did, Genocide ? them people who warned that it was not a Vaccine were calling the MSM and such out.
Fact is that you can fool some of the people some of the time but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
If the 1st commandment, "Thou shalt have no other gods before Me" was obeyed, demons wouldn't be driving people crazy!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

THE WAR has started and Biden will fall...the STATES will win this overreach..!!

Joe Biden is now trying to catch up to Australia's level of tyranny...

If the vaccine was effective then we would have no masks, lockdowns, testing, quarantining and covid wouldn't be an issue...

If the vaccine was safe then it wouldn't be killing and maiming people...

But they are liars... They know you can still catch it and spread it...

And if it's the unvaxed that's getting sick then what are they worrying about... Let the unvaxed deal with their fate... You look after your health and ill look after mine thank you very much

Their trying to remove a situation where you can compare the health status of the vaxed vs the unvaxed

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE: Bobby Jo

Yep, -- the "jab" is healthy for you, and it's ok if you don't need or want it [EDIT back in: -- and seems the PERFECT CONCENTRATION CAMP for the MASS MURDER of CIVILIANS who defy the GOVERNMENT'S "vaccination" MANDATES.]

7f6b4878a178328c.png

@[email protected]

This is Howard Springs Covid Quarantine Camp for all the “dangerous” people to society.
This is not in China however.
This is in AUSTRALIA.

@Josho, do Australians also speak GERMAN?

This my friends is from the pit of hell, yet some welcome it.
Bobby Jo​

... and to continue the thought from Scripture where SATAN comes to STEAL our LIBERTIES; KILL us by every means available, including the DEATH JAB; and DESTROY humanity. And let me point out that Rev. 20 SPECIFICALLY CITES MURDER by the GOVERNMENTS of the World.

But some prefer to CENSOR what Scripture Proclaims and PREDICTS, and what History is currently FULFILLING as evidenced by our own eyes.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DEATH JAB anyone?

9ad09cd851307ec9.png

... and this is ONLY what is being REPORTED, with some estimating the TRUE NUMBER at 10x these figures, -- as evidenced by the Israeli statistics which are not manipulated to deceive the public.

Welcome to satan's lair.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: APAK

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
QUOTE: Bobby Jo

Yep, -- the "jab" is healthy for you, and it's ok if you don't need or want it [EDIT back in: -- and seems the PERFECT CONCENTRATION CAMP for the MASS MURDER of CIVILIANS who defy the GOVERNMENT'S "vaccination" MANDATES.]

7f6b4878a178328c.png

@[email protected]

This is Howard Springs Covid Quarantine Camp for all the “dangerous” people to society.
This is not in China however.
This is in AUSTRALIA.

@Josho, do Australians also speak GERMAN?

This my friends is from the pit of hell, yet some welcome it.
Bobby Jo​
... and to continue the thought from Scripture where SATAN comes to STEAL our LIBERTIES; KILL us by every means available, including the DEATH JAB; and DESTROY humanity. And let me point out that Rev. 20 SPECIFICALLY CITES MURDER by the GOVERNMENTS of the World.

But some prefer to CENSOR what Scripture Proclaims and PREDICTS, and what History is currently FULFILLING as evidenced by our own eyes.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo, that is an overreaction. And as for the edit, I don't want to see anyone phrase the word "kill" like you did, as someone will see that as a threat, even though you are using sarcasm or speaking in 3rd person.

As for quarantine.

This is what Australia is doing to simply protect our borders from Covid, because other countries have Covid way worse at the moment, if we let people in with no quarantine, that's going to allow more variants to come into Australia, and we don't want to fill the hospitals and ICU wards to the brim with covid patients, it would also put other patients at risk, there aren't that many ICU beds in Australia compared to other nations, so of course they aren't going to risk it and there's still not enough vaccinated to open up international borders anyway.

It's not a concentration camp, no one is going to shoot anyone there, no one is going to use people as slaves there.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I don't want to see anyone phrase the word "kill" like you did, as someone will see that as a threat ...

Jhn 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.

Rev. 13
10 If any one is to be taken captive,
to captivity he goes;
if any one slays with the sword,
with the sword must he be slain.
Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.

Rev. 20:4 Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom judgment was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony to Jesus and for the word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life, and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

It seems to me to SLAY (slain) or MURDER (behead), or kill are synonymous. Would you prefer that I submit my Posts for your EDITING to suit your personal style, -- or can I continue using vernacular as dictated by both Scripture and a Dictionary.

So now experiencing a path similar to German Concentration Camps where EXTERMINATION (Murder/Killing) was accomplished, we cannot deny that FUTURE which Prophetic Scripture Clearly Defines.

And I can understand that you don't want me to Preach the Gospel, but instead preach the Government Lies because of your Political Leanings. However, our CALLING is HIGHER than men, and so I follow that CALLING.

Thanks,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Health Ranger" (Mike Adams) is a well researched and will "connected" individual with his own enterprises:

HOSPITAL HOMICIDE: American war veteran dies after hospital refuses to administer court-ordered ivermectin treatment

Health Ranger @[email protected]

Hospitals really are MURDER FACTORIES. And the doctors that work there are serial killers:
HOSPITAL HOMICIDE: American war veteran dies after hospital refuses to administer court-ordered ivermectin treatment

Welcome to ANOTHER style of DEATH CAMP, our own hospitals!

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and if anyone wonders, I've done a LOT of work using an SEM to examine my materials (and actually paid for a NEW machine out of my budget), and am familiar with Scanning Tunneling Microscopy for examination at the atomic level. And the SEM can EASILY detect Graphene Oxide in a sample.

Dr. Robert Young & Science Team Reveal Graphene, Aluminum, Lipid Nanoparticle (LNP) Capsids, Poly-Ethylene Glycol (PEG) & Parasites in Pfizer, Moderna, Astrazeneca & Janssen Vaccines - Truth Comes to Light

PhaTz @[email protected]

===> SCANNING ELECTRON MICROSCOPE REVEALS <===

===> GRAPHENE OXIDE CAUSING BLOOD CLOTTING <===

===> GRAPHENE OXIDE IN EVERY CLOT SHOT <===

===> EVIDENCE THAT THE TORT / EUGENICS RACKETEERING CHARGE WILL MOVER FORWARD <===

THE LUCIFERIAN MASONIC GLOBALIST ARE GOING DOWN .. WE HAVE THEM .. THEIR IS NO ESCAPING THIS .. YOU MUST CROSS POST THIS MESSAGE .. PLEASE .. PLEASE POST ! .. THIS IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE

... so I guess that people are receiving DEATH-SHOTS after all. So EVERYONE LINE UP, otherwise you'll be forcibly taken to a Concentration (Health) Camp where they will vaccinate you until you're no longer breathing.

Bobby Jo

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Rev. 13
10 If any one is to be taken captive,
to captivity he goes;
if any one slays with the sword,
with the sword must he be slain.
Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.

Rev. 20:4 Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom judgment was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony to Jesus and for the word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life, and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

It seems to me to SLAY (slain) or MURDER (behead), or KILL are synonymous. Would you prefer that I submit my Posts for your EDITING to suit your personal style, -- or can I continue using vernacular as dictated by both Scripture and a Dictionary.

So now experiencing a path similar to German Concentration Camps where EXTERMINATION (Murder/Killing) was accomplished, we cannot deny that FUTURE which Prophetic Scripture Clearly Defines.

And I can understand that you don't want me to Preach the Gospel, but instead preach the Government Lies because of your Political Leanings. However, our CALLING is HIGHER than men, and so I follow that CALLING.

Thanks,
Bobby Jo

This doesn't have anything to do with the current pandemic.

We will be in the chapter of Revelation you are preaching, when a major world leader or some major world leaders do black magic and a lot of it, there is currently no sorcerer leading the major world powers. It's not going to be some natural world leader like you think, the 2 beasts in Rev 13 are going to have supernatural powers, they will be able to turn rods into snakes like Pharoah's magicians, and they will have the power to heal wounds.

And there will probably be lucky to be a 1% Christian population in those times.

And the higher calling is not to follow conspiracy theories about Bill Gates, the higher calling is not to falsely label real pandemics as "hoaxs", and it's certainly not trying to find the devil in everything, the higher calling is not being deceived about fear mongering false conspiracy theories about the Illuminati, aliens or 5g networks. The higher calling is not buying a big property and stocking weapons, ammo and setting up a military style base for doomsday.

The higher calling is to follow Jesus.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and now claims that the Australian Concentration (Health) Camps are a threat to SOCIETY:

Disturbing video: Australian covid camp police threaten to "gas" covid prisoner instead of releasing him after 14 days

Disturbing video: Australian covid camp police threaten to “gas” covid prisoner instead of releasing him after 14 days
Thursday, September 09, 2021 by: Mike Adams

The vaccine holocaust is well under way in Australia, where a disturbing new video depicts Australian covid internment camp police threatening to “gas” an occupant (prisoner) who has already spent 14 days in forced quarantine and wants to be released. A snippet of the video is shown in today’s Situation Update podcast (below), around the 10-minute mark.

What the video appears to confirm is that tyrannical Australian authorities are:

1) Not releasing people after they “serve” a 14-day forced quarantine. (You can check in but you never check out.)

2) Threatening to “gas” prisoners if they don’t obey. It’s not clear from the video whether this “gas” involves gassing someone with tear gas or a Zyklon B-like death gas, but in either case it is a gross violation of fundamental human rights.

Global human rights organizations are mysteriously silent on all this, and in America, the so-called American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) has utterly abandoned civil liberties and is now endorsing vaccine and mask mandates for everyone.

The video from Australia reveals the horrifying mental health consequences of being interned in what is essentially a covid death camp, where one of the occupants on this video explains, “you can’t get air” in the enclosed, sealed rooms. His fellow prisoner is screaming, “Take me somewhere where the walls aren’t caving in,” revealing the mental health consequences of involuntary covid confinement under an authoritarian medical police state.

Completely healthy, innocent people are deemed a public health threat merely for “testing positive” via a fraudulent PCR test

What’s even more disturbing with all this is how the tyrannical Australian government determines which people to medically kidnap and throw into these covid death camps. You merely need to test “positive” via a fraudulent PCR test to be flagged and incarcerated, even if you show no symptoms of sickness and are perfectly healthy.

Based on a fraudulent PCR test, in other words, you can be denied your right to freedom and thrown into a covid internment camp while being subjected to mental and physical torture by the cruel authorities that run the prison camps.

This is already happening in Australia, and this practice will soon be well under way in America as the CDC has already announced its plans for “green zone” covid death camps where no one leaves alive.

We are witnessing the vaccine holocaust accelerate by the day as governments become genocidal terrorists
Under the seductive influence of unlimited power, governments of the world have abandoned every pillar of due process, rule of law or individual liberties and are now functioning as genocidal terrorist organizations carrying out mass extermination operations that openly resemble the Nazi Holocaust of World War II. ...

... with the audio/video Report at:

Apparently we're on a SATANIC PATH to HUMAN GENOCIDE, even though I personally anticipate that the cited Article & Video "GASSING" is most likely a type of "MACE" versus some type of hydrogen cyanide (Zyklon B).

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Governor Stitt of Oklahoma announced he will not enforce Biden's mandate on us....I really like our governor.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The mandate does not sound as if it’s forcing the vaccine, it states get the vaccines OR Test them every week, there are two choices………..

Reactions: Heart2Soul
Status
Not open for further replies.