Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Absolutely correct. And this can only be called demonic madness, since there is NOT ONE IOTA of science to this "vaccine" madness and mandates.

It appears that one of my nephews has had a stroke because of this lethal injection. I say "it appears" since I do not have all the facts, but this person was hale and hearty just a few weeks ago. Now he is in hospital and his family must be suffering tremendously.

There should have been a constant stream of criminal prosecutions going on at this time, but all the judges are going along with this madness, and supporting the COVID tyrants rather than law-abiding citizens.
A healthy 14yo girls had a heart attack playing sport, no mention if she had the Covid Jab. nothing to be seen here ! thanks to the MSM keeping us all safe :rolleyes:.

Some footballer got arrester for disrespecting the Police and was caught with possessing cocaine, he got $400 fine and no conviction recorded :eek: But what about Israel Falou the best footballer ever by far, they destroyed his whole career because of his religious convictions, he was not taking of pushing drugs but doing the correct thing truly by all people in fact.

Satan is at the wheel people ! driving us into the ground.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No one else is to blame for their choice to ignore the recommended safety protocols to help protect themselves from COVID-19
You should have learned by now that the so-called "recommended safety protocols" are all TOTALLY BOGUS. Totally, totally, bogus. And the so-called vaccines were never designed to protect anyone, but to kill, maim, and destroy.

Therefore Colin Powell is now dead. That death should have been the signal to all governments everywhere that it is time to stop this COVID tyranny. But what will really stop them is when the people at the top are all arrested and executed for crimes against humanity.

There is a huge pushback against forced vaccinations upon pain of losing your job. But that is not enough. All presidents, prime ministers, and premiers should now be arrested and face Nuremberg 2.

Psalm51

Jun 23, 2021
the USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A healthy 14yo girls had a heart attack playing sport, no mention if she had the Covid Jab. nothing to be seen here ! thanks to the MSM keeping us all safe :rolleyes:.

Some footballer got arrester for disrespecting the Police and was caught with possessing cocaine, he got $400 fine and no conviction recorded :eek: But what about Israel Falou the best footballer ever by far, they destroyed his whole career because of his religious convictions, he was not taking of pushing drugs but doing the correct thing truly by all people in fact.

Satan is at the wheel people ! driving us into the ground.

Wow, first time I read about this saga regarding Israel Falou. I don't follow any sport outside of American football but I'm glad you brought this to my attention. God bless that man, standing up for the truth. What's incredible is that if more famous people spoke as he does you would see many come to Christ. It blows my mind how influential celebrities are in the lives of the general public, it's too bad the vast majority of them work for the enemy.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should have learned by now that the so-called "recommended safety protocols" are all TOTALLY BOGUS. Totally, totally, bogus. And the so-called vaccines were never designed to protect anyone, but to kill, maim, and destroy.

Therefore Colin Powell is now dead. That death should have been the signal to all governments everywhere that it is time to stop this COVID tyranny. But what will really stop them is when the people at the top are all arrested and executed for crimes against humanity.

There is a huge pushback against forced vaccinations upon pain of losing your job. But that is not enough. All presidents, prime ministers, and premiers should now be arrested and face Nuremberg 2.

There will be no "convictions" by govt men against govt men...By design they sit in honored seats to "serve" the people...By corruption they sit in honored seats as "dictators", "using a poisoned pen", "owning the courts", "threatening everyone from Judges to the peons"...play along or be ousted and in ruins.

Prov 16:
[12] It is an abomination to kings to commit wickedness: for the throne is established by righteousness.

Prov 29:
[2] When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

The US Presidental SEAT was Established By Righteousness....That SEAT was Gained By Deception.

People are NOT rejoicing in the US.
People ARE in mourning in the US.

God shall deal with Abominations of those seated in authority.

Glory to God,
Taken

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There will be no "convictions" by govt men against govt men...By design they sit in honored seats to "serve" the people...By corruption they sit in honored seats as "dictators", "using a poisoned pen", "owning the courts", "threatening everyone from Judges to the peons"...play along or be ousted and in ruins.

Prov 16:
[12] It is an abomination to kings to commit wickedness: for the throne is established by righteousness.

Prov 29:
[2] When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

The US Presidental SEAT was Established By Righteousness....That SEAT was Gained By Deception.

People are NOT rejoicing in the US.
People ARE in mourning in the US.

God shall deal with Abominations of those seated in authority.

Glory to God,
Taken
This Canadian is also mourning!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If a Christian refuses the vaccination (also refuses to wear a mask and practice social distancing) and they contract the virus and die from it, then that's on them, and they suffered the ultimate consequence for their decision. No one else is to blame for their choice to ignore the recommended safety protocols to help protect themselves from COVID-19. Anti-vax Christians can rail against the COVID vaccines as much as they want to until they're blue in the face, but their persistent fearmongering doesn't have any effect on me whatsoever. I chose to take the risk and be vaccinated.

I respect another person's decision not to be vaccinated, but I hardly ever get the same courtesy from anti-vaxxers. Furthermore, I don't mind if other people want to be vaccinated or not because it's a personal choice. But an anti-vax person should realize that their refusal to be vaccinated could affect their relationship with family and friends, and it could also affect their employment and their ability to travel. In other words, there could be some harsh consequences for their refusal to be vaccinated that would make life more difficult for them. But once again, that's on them.

And there goes the bait and switch. You poor little jabbed person, you “respect another persons decision” to not be jabbed but you “hardly EVER get the same courtesy.” Why, you’re being discriminated against because you chose to get jabbed and it ought not be that way. Everywhere you go, you are being shown discourtesy. You’re being discriminated against at work, in stores, when you need to travel. Where will it end, this lack of courtesy for you…?? Will you have to lose your job and not be allowed to go into a store because of the courtesy you hardly ever get from the unjabbed??
Why are the unjabbed so discourteous to you…?

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmmmmm, I think the issue is whether we tempt GOD by taking something which is proving to be deadly. But if people don,t have enough sense to be informed after being warned, then it,s their choice to perish, Hosea 4:6.

Bobby Jo
It has not proven to be deadly. That’s a conspiracy.

we also tempt god by him giving us help and we refuse to take it.

it goes both ways my friend

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I aint worried about a cure . GOD is with me no matter what comes against me .
I dont fear covid . As for how many have died , well remember no man dies before GOD allows it .
And remember most men dont know GOD either .
I got no fear of covid and folks have no right to try and make me take that shot . Folks are running fearful on both sides .
You got folks screaming at folks for wearing masks and folks screaming at folks for not wearing masks .
We got govts going bonkers over all of this nonsense . GOD is in control . So why fear death . WELL if we dont know JESUS
then i would warn folks , FEAR DEATH , cause the SECOND death awaits . But for lambs , if we live its JESUS and if we die its JESUS
Either way i aint worried about it . WHEN my time is up , ITS UP. Why fear death , sickness and disease .
GOD is with the lambs . And even if folks do get sick , HE makes our bed in all our sickness .
I aint touching that nasty shot .
That’s fine you don’t want to take it don’t take it

stop trying to attack people who have and spreading fear to people who need it and may nit take it because your angry

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post #4667

Boloney!

I strongly disagree with Trump on the rushed vaccine roll out.

But at least Trump wouldn’t be forcing this “vaccine” on the American people like Biden is doing along with the rest of the godless democrats!

Are you happy with the mess we’re in now thanks to all of the self righteous Trump haters giving Biden enough of a margin in votes for cheating to have an effect on the outcome of the Presidential election?
If he did force it we would not have the crap we have today from the right. We would have it from the left

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you get the vaccine injection?

I am not surprised by your mocking of those who trust in God’s will. This is par for the course in this faithless generation. They claim to believe that God raised people from the dead but mock those who have faith in God’s healing powers. Many are obsessed with men in white coats that call themselves doctors. Look at what the medical establishment is doing now!! Firing their workers who refuse the vaccine! Do you agree with this shameful tactic? Threatening peoples’ ability to earn a living because they choose not to get the so-called vaccine! I’m sick of this madness already. You people need to wake up and stop being scared at what the fake media puts out there!

Ezra had an army at his disposal for protection. But he chose this instead:

“Then I proclaimed a fast there, at the river of Ahava, that we might afflict ourselves before our God, to seek of him a right way for us, and for our little ones, and for all our substance. For I was ashamed to require of the king a band of soldiers and horsemen to help us against the enemy in the way: because we had spoken unto the king, saying, The hand of our God is upon all them for good that seek him; but his power and his wrath is against all them that forsake him. So we fasted and besought our God for this: and he was intreated of us.” (Ezra 8:21-23)

God said YES!

You should be wondering about the yea’s instead of the nays.
I have seen kids die because the parents say God will heal them and these kids could have been saved

I am not going to be judged because I questioned anything

but you should fear being judged

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If a Christian refuses the vaccination (also refuses to wear a mask and practice social distancing) and they contract the virus and die from it, then that's on them, and they suffered the ultimate consequence for their decision. No one else is to blame for their choice to ignore the recommended safety protocols to help protect themselves from COVID-19. Anti-vax Christians can rail against the COVID vaccines as much as they want to until they're blue in the face, but their persistent fearmongering doesn't have any effect on me whatsoever. I chose to take the risk and be vaccinated.

I respect another person's decision not to be vaccinated, but I hardly ever get the same courtesy from anti-vaxxers. Furthermore, I don't mind if other people want to be vaccinated or not because it's a personal choice. But an anti-vax person should realize that their refusal to be vaccinated could affect their relationship with family and friends, and it could also affect their employment and their ability to travel. In other words, there could be some harsh consequences for their refusal to be vaccinated that would make life more difficult for them. But once again, that's on them.
It should be a choice.

My step daughter would love it if her mother had a choice. She would be able to spend Christmas with her this year.

Instead she will mourn the first holiday season without her mother. Who passed from Covid last January.

Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It should be a choice.

My step daughter would love it if her mother had a choice. She would be able to spend Christmas with her this year.

Instead she will mourn the first holiday season without her mother. Who passed from Covid last January.

I'm very sorry for your loss, Eternally Grateful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eternally Grateful
Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And there goes the bait and switch. You poor little jabbed person, you “respect another persons decision” to not be jabbed but you “hardly EVER get the same courtesy.” Why, you’re being discriminated against because you chose to get jabbed and it ought not be that way. Everywhere you go, you are being shown discourtesy. You’re being discriminated against at work, in stores, when you need to travel. Where will it end, this lack of courtesy for you…?? Will you have to lose your job and not be allowed to go into a store because of the courtesy you hardly ever get from the unjabbed??
Why are the unjabbed so discourteous to you…?

If you would like to discuss this topic with me in a civilized and reasonable manner, without talking down to me, let me know.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you would like to discuss this topic with me in a civilized and reasonable manner, without talking down to me, let me know.

If you would like to discuss this topic in a civilized and reasonable manner, without absurdly and falsely claiming you are being discourteously discriminated against for getting jabbed, let me know.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla
Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If he did force it we would not have the crap we have today from the right. We would have it from the left

I don't agree with a federally enforced COVID-19 vaccine mandate for the American population. Vaccine mandates have been enforced twice by the federal government in American history and upheld by the Supreme Court (What the Supreme Court Has Said: The History of Vaccinations).

Personally, I prefer to patronize a restaurant and other businesses that encourages its customers to wear a mask and practice social distancing. I feel this way because I have underlining health conditions, and I like to take precautions when I'm in public. In fact, my debilitating health is one of the reasons why I chose to get vaccinated. I normally avoid businesses that don't encourage its customers to follow the COVID-19 safety protocols.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eternally Grateful
Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you would like to discuss this topic in a civilized and reasonable manner, without absurdly and falsely claiming you are being discourteously discriminated against for getting jabbed, let me know.

We apparently have a misunderstanding. I didn't say I'm being discriminated against in my previous post. I said, I respect another person's decision not to be vaccinated, but I hardly ever get the same courtesy from anti-vaxxers. Most anti-vaxxers don't respect my choice to be vaccinated. I'm often criticized and shamed for getting the COVID-19 vaccination, but I don't criticize and shame someone else who chooses not to be vaccinated.

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I prefer to patronize a restaurant and other businesses that encourages its customers to wear a mask and practice social distancing

Misery loves company.

I can’t believe you just said that you prefer people be forced to do things just so that you can be comfortable and feel safe… unbelievable!

YOU WEAR A MASK!

LEAVE US ALONE!!!

Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Misery loves company.

I can’t believe you just said that you prefer people be forced to do things just so that you can be comfortable and feel safe… unbelievable!

YOU WEAR A MASK!

LEAVE US ALONE!!!

Businesses encouraging customers to follow COVID safety protocols does not mean enforcing wearing a mask and practicing social distancing.

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus
Status
Not open for further replies.