Math Proves God Exists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is that?
Why is that . The same reason anyone rejects the answer . THEY LOVE THEIR SIN .
You would be amazed . Even if GOD walked among us as a man MOST would reject HIM .
NOW ponder that and then realize this , HOW MANY ACCEPTED CHRIST IN HIS DAY . How many accept HIM in these days .
YEAH i tell us all IF GOD spoke directly to man , most would reject him still . PS , HE DID . JESUS . JESUS
ponder on that for a bit . IF they hear not the prophets or the law , they wont be persauded even if one rose from the dead .
He didnt say if they hear not the mathmateicans or world wise men . Take that in consideration as well .
FOR paul also said it best . I PREACHED NOT THE WISDOM OF THIS WORLD which cometh to naught .
LEST THE CROSS of CHRIST be made of no effect . WE SUPPOSED TO PREACH THE WISDOM OF GOD .
WE SUPPOSED to PREACH CHRIST JESUS to the lost . The carnal mind cannot be won to GOD nor to HIS CHRIST
by the wisdom of men . Rather by the preaching of the gospel . EVEN THEN many wont hear it .
BUT IT IS THE ONLY WAY FOR A TRUE CONVERSION . And do try and remember we CANNOT CONVERT
we can only preach the truth that does convert . AND GOD WILL ADD and many will reject .
Go ahead and have a good laugh at a man who most thinks cannot count to twenty lest ME shoes are off
and cannot spell KAT lest a dictionary is nearby . OH wait i meant cat .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is that . The same reason anyone rejects the answer . THEY LOVE THEIR SIN .

Sometimes, I wonder if its fair to say, most are like victims of domestic abuse.

They aren't being abused or mistreated. Instead they "fell down the stairs". If something bad happens to them, it was an "accident" and will never happen again. Despite a long series of events where the abuse repeatedly occurred.

They make excuses to avoid having to learn or change.

They only want to forget the bad things happened and "move on".

Allowing negative segments of history to repeat.

When people read about bad things happening in politics and current events. It is painful information. The basic instinct is to run and hide from things associated with pain. To forget that it happened, to distance ourselves from it. Allowing cycles of neglect and abuse to perpetuate.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Bill Downie

Feb 3, 2024
Edinburgh
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This is a topic that has interested me for a long time and I believe I have something to add to this thread.

Maths does prove God exists, in a cumulative sense. You might say that the laws of mathematics are the skeleton of God and the love of God puts flesh on those bones, breaths life into those equations. Another poster linked to a video about the Mandelbrot set. The set is based on fractal geometry and God's word, the Bible, is founded on mathematics and features fractal geometry, in particular a well-known fractal known as the Koch Snowflake. Here is an example:

In classical antiquity letters doubled as numbers according to well-established numeration schemes. The Greek word Logos, 'word', has a numerical value of 373, which can be rendered as a beautiful fractal snowflake, which is the second iteration of a Koch Snowflake beginning with a triangle. Here it is.
Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 20.55.14.png
Although I wouldn't say maths in and of itself proves God exists, I can show you without much difficulty that God's house is built on the rock of mathematical truth.

Reactions: Chains Broken

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a topic that has interested me for a long time and I believe I have something to add to this thread.

Maths does prove God exists, in a cumulative sense. You might say that the laws of mathematics are the skeleton of God and the love of God puts flesh on those bones, breaths life into those equations. Another poster linked to a video about the Mandelbrot set. The set is based on fractal geometry and God's word, the Bible, is founded on mathematics and features fractal geometry, in particular a well-known fractal known as the Koch Snowflake. Here is an example:

In classical antiquity letters doubled as numbers according to well-established numeration schemes. The Greek word Logos, 'word', has a numerical value of 373, which can be rendered as a beautiful fractal snowflake, which is the second iteration of a Koch Snowflake beginning with a triangle. Here it is.
Although I wouldn't say maths in and of itself proves God exists, I can show you without much difficulty that God's house is built on the rock of mathematical truth.
The HOUSE OF GOD is built upon the CORNER STONE CHRIST JESUS . not math .
i came not preaching wisdom lest the cross of CHRIST be made of no effect .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Bill Downie

Feb 3, 2024
Edinburgh
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The HOUSE OF GOD is built upon the CORNER STONE CHRIST JESUS . not math .
i came not preaching wisdom lest the cross of CHRIST be made of no effect .
The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this Law.
Deuteronomy 29.29, NIV

It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings. Proverbs 25.2, NIV

This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is mans number. His number is 666.
Rev. 13.18, NIV

Why would the Bible be filled with mathematics if we weren't meant to discover it? The Bible itself confirms it. None of this replaces Bible study or simple worship. It only enhances it and confirms for those in doubt (and there are many in this age of apostasy and scientism) that God is real, Jesus Christ is His Son and the Holy Spirit is ever active in our lives.

Star 925 373 115.png

The above figure shows the name 'Jesus Christ' in English, Logos in Greek and Yehoshua HaMashiach in Hebrew integrated within one figure. 'S' means standard value, the value given letters by the historically-attested system of alphabetic numeration used by the Greeks and passed to the Hebrews ca 200BC. As you can see it can also be applied to modern English, showing that the evolution of languages is directed by the Holy Spirit. 'O' means ordinal value, the simple replacement of a letter by its positional value in the alphabet, also historically attested.

Please don't fear numbers, because they are almost the only source of truth we have in a world filled with lies and media manipulation - even science is now deeply corrupted - and truth is an aspect of God. God bless.

Reactions: Chains Broken