Math Proves God Exists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The vid below is a long and highly technical analysis. Our Atheist friends claim they follow the scientific evidence. Well, here it is.

Do you remember graphing on the x and y-axis? The Mandelbrot Set can be graphed. It looks like the special shape of 2 circles, where one goes around the other. If you notice, there are smaller circles, each with yellow roots. When one zooms in, the same circle orbiting another circle appears. This process can be repeated to infinity. What does this tell us?

It tells us that our secular, evolutionist friends have no explanation for the evidence before our eyes. They have no explanation because the only explanation is the existence and properties of numbers prove that God exists and his mind is infinite and beautiful.

A secular, evolutionary mathematician and Atheist, Dr. Eugene Wigner addressed this in his article The Unreasonable Effectiveness of Mathematics in the Natural Sciences. His conclusion:
The miracle of the appropriateness of the language of mathematics for the formulation of the laws of physics is a wonderful gift which we neither understand nor deserve.

Let me repeat that. The Atheist scientist cannot deny the miracle which are numbers and their application! In fact, 2 miracles emerge in the study of numbers and their properties:
  1. The physical universe obeys mathematical laws.
  2. Human beings can discover those laws.
The secular, humanist camp cannot make sense of these observations. They cannot account for the existence and properties of numbers or mathematical truths.

The existence of mathematics (which is the concept of quantity) proves God exists because concepts require a mind and numbers existed before man existed. Things like the Mandelbrot set are not a human invention but a human discovery. We discovered this infinite set when computers were used to solve a simple equation over a very large number range and graphed the results.

Questions Secular Evolutionist Atheists Cannot Answer

1. Did law of math evolve?
The secular world cannot apply their idol, evolution, to the observation because they know numbers are a concept and did not evolve. (Our understanding of numbers changed over time. But that is not evolution of numbers).

The secular world cannot explain why there are so many swirls in math and nature, such as the The Mandelbrot Set, higher power variations of the set, rose buds and even galaxies.

2. Why do fractals occur both in math and the physical universe? Fractals are a repeating design that continues to infinity. Examples include lightening, snow flakes, ferns and cystal formation.

3. Why does the physical world obey mathematical laws?

We Christians know the answer. Math is a reflection of God's thoughts. The universe is upheld by the mind of God. Hebrews 1:3. Colossians 1:17. Praise God.

The Mandelbrot Set: Atheists’ WORST Nightmare
In this powerful lecture, Dr. Jason Lisle reveals a secret code seen throughout creation: the Mandelbrot set. Why is the Mandelbrot set atheists’ worst night...
www.youtube.com

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m particularly looking for our friend, @Lapidem, to set us straight in answering the questions.
  1. Do numbers evolve?
  2. Why do fractals occur both in math and the physical universe? Fractals are a repeating design that continues to infinity. Examples include lightening, snow flakes, ferns and cystal formation.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, our Atheist friends invariably move the goal posts.

ATHEIST: God doesn’t exist.

SAINT:
  1. Numbers prove God exists.
  2. Creation, aka The Big Bang, proves God exists.
  3. Life, DNA which is 4D language programmed into molecules, proves God exists.
ATHEIST: Well, that doesn’t prove the Christian God exists.

In math, this is solved by a technique known as differentiation by parts. One approach solves a different level of analysis. Praise God!

Follow the science. X and Y chromosomes proves God made people man and woman. What a mighty God we serve.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I do think physics proves that God exists. Not really sure about math so much except that math is used in physics. Cheers!

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The vid below is a long and highly technical analysis. Our Atheist friends claim they follow the scientific evidence. Well, here it is.

Do you remember graphing on the x and y-axis? The Mandelbrot Set can be graphed. It looks like the special shape of 2 circles, where one goes around the other. If you notice, there are smaller circles, each with yellow roots. When one zooms in, the same circle orbiting another circle appears. This process can be repeated to infinity. What does this tell us?

It tells us that our secular, evolutionist friends have no explanation for the evidence before our eyes. They have no explanation because the only explanation is the existence and properties of numbers prove that God exists and his mind is infinite and beautiful.

A secular, evolutionary mathematician and Atheist, Dr. Eugene Wigner addressed this in his article The Unreasonable Effectiveness of Mathematics in the Natural Sciences. His conclusion:
The miracle of the appropriateness of the language of mathematics for the formulation of the laws of physics is a wonderful gift which we neither understand nor deserve.

Let me repeat that. The Atheist scientist cannot deny the miracle which are numbers and their application! In fact, 2 miracles emerge in the study of numbers and their properties:
  1. The physical universe obeys mathematical laws.
  2. Human beings can discover those laws.
The secular, humanist camp cannot make sense of these observations. They cannot account for the existence and properties of numbers or mathematical truths.

The existence of mathematics (which is the concept of quantity) proves God exists because concepts require a mind and numbers existed before man existed. Things like the Mandelbrot set are not a human invention but a human discovery. We discovered this infinite set when computers were used to solve a simple equation over a very large number range and graphed the results.

Questions Secular Evolutionist Atheists Cannot Answer

1. Did law of math evolve?
The secular world cannot apply their idol, evolution, to the observation because they know numbers are a concept and did not evolve. (Our understanding of numbers changed over time. But that is not evolution of numbers).

The secular world cannot explain why there are so many swirls in math and nature, such as the The Mandelbrot Set, higher power variations of the set, rose buds and even galaxies.

We Christians know the answer. Math is a reflection of God's thoughts. The universe is upheld by the mind of God. Hebrews 1:3. Colossians 1:17. Praise God.

The Mandelbrot Set: Atheists’ WORST Nightmare
In this powerful lecture, Dr. Jason Lisle reveals a secret code seen throughout creation: the Mandelbrot set. Why is the Mandelbrot set atheists’ worst night...
www.youtube.com
Fractal design, humans seem to do that too. Everyone pretty much have been looking different for thousands of years, human snow flakes lol. Then there's finger prints what's up with that.

Reactions: dev553344

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I do think physics proves that God exists. Not really sure about math so much except that math is used in physics. Cheers!
Physics , science , might be able to prove GOD does exist . But it will never
show them the ONLY WAY TO GOD . Let us preach Christ and Him crucified . be encouaged devin .
Many religions believe in a god , yet there is only ONE WAY TO GOD . His name JESUS CHRIST .
the message , BELIEVE YE IN HIM and ye shall be saved . For no man can come to GOD , THE FATHER
cept BY THE SON CHRIST JESUS . Now lift those hands up and let all that has breath praise and thank
and then thank and praise the glorious LORD . Pointing to CHRIST brings me GREAT JOY .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Physics , science , might be able to prove GOD does exist . But it will never
show them the ONLY WAY TO GOD .
The way to God is the next level of analysis.

1st thing 1st. For our Atheist friends, there is undeniable, scientific evidence God exists.

The proof is so simple. The natural world obeys mathematical laws. Not only is this a miracle but our ability to understand these mathematical laws is a 2nd miracle.

The OP shows that even honest Atheists are walking around talking about the undeniable existence of miracles. Praise God.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Editor’s note: In the past we’ve offered the top 10 problems with Darwinian evolution (see here for a fuller elaboration), and the top five problems with origin-of-life theories. But somehow we neglected to offer a parallel listing of the top lines of evidence supporting intelligent design. Many different pieces of evidence pointing to design in nature could be adduced, but we decided to distill it all down to six major lines of evidence. Sure, five or ten would have been more conventional, but when did ID advocates start playing to expectations?"

The full story:
The Top Six Lines of Evidence for Intelligent Design

Reactions: Wrangler

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The way to God is the next level of analysis.

1st thing 1st. For our Atheist friends, there is undeniable, scientific evidence God exists.

The proof is so simple. The natural world obeys mathematical laws. Not only is this a miracle but our ability to understand these mathematical laws is a 2nd miracle.

The OP shows that even honest Atheists are walking around talking about the undeniable existence of miracles. Praise God.
scoot aside carnal wilsdom . The way to GOD is ONLY IN CHRIST JESUS .
paul never spoke with wisdom of men to win souls , LEST the cross of Christ become of no effect .
HE simply preached JESUS CHRIST . and as far as miracles , even false prophets can do signs and miracles .
And he decieved them by the means of the miracles that he had power to do in the sight of the beast .
PREACH JESUS . ONLY GOD can give the increase . science cant , carnal wisdom cannot , GOD CAN .
Our duty is to simply preach CHRIST JESUS . The CROSS of CHRIST .
May i die ten thousand of the most horrible deaths before i say or do otherwise . CHILD LIKE FAITH .

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No can do buckaroo - when the conversation is with the carnal minded.

We have to meet people where they are and some are carnal minded.
Rather odd . I know something you must have forgotten .
GOD knows everything about every single person . AND he alone will give me the words i need to speak .
My TRUST IS in GOD . not in me , not in carnal wisdom . BUT IN GOD .
now tell me , does that make me the devils child that some accuse me of being .
My TRUST is not in me , its not in man , its not in mens wisdom . ITS IN GOD ALONE , CHRIST ALONE
Perhaps you have forgotten that . But be encouraged by the reminder .

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: dev553344

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no idea what projecting means . SO feel to explain what that means .

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Math proves God can exist, that He does will always require faith.

Faith added to by calculation, in the best sense is worthy of much reward.

May we have the courage to be as calculating as the Lord and just as faithful!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And how is that working our for you; how many atheists have you converted?

Guess what? You don't have to be an obstrctionist to additional evangelical tactics.
God adds , HE alone giveth the increase . I cannot add , i cannot make them COME to Christ .
But i sure can Do as i ought to do . Simply TRUST IN GOD , speak what HE gives me to speak .
That is what we must do . Paul , peter , nor any other had one hundred percent conversion .
Because man cannot DO the conversion . It is GOD who gives the increase .
We need not to try and FIGURE out by mans wisdom how to win people . Rather simply speak the truth .
Let he who has ears to hear , HEAR IT . Preach CHRIST JESUS , the ears of man will either hear or it will reject .
That is how simple it truly is .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it were possible to prove God exists with math and science.

Would anyone want to know the proof for it?

I get a feeling most would prefer to forget the answer if they stumbled across it.