Matthew 28:19 The Great Commission

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
It is a marital covenant. Participation in the Eucharist is to enter into that union of the Groom and His bride.

God promised to wed Israel, and HE did! We are welcomed into that union!

The wedding feast is Now!
Peace!

Thanks for yet another deflection. That's not what the question is asking. The question is asking how a cup can be transubstantiated into Christ's blood. You didn't answer that question. Is the bread transubstantiated into a covenant or into Christ's body? See the problem? Of course you do. That's why you came up with this blatant deflection. Address the fact that the author us blatantly using the figure Metaphor. Address the fact that he uses the wrong verb for your doctrine. Why not use the proper verb if that's what he meant? He goofed. That's the only answer you have that even comes close to addressing these facts.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Address the fact that he uses the wrong verb for your doctrine. Why not use the proper verb if that's what he meant?

We are to simply and humbly believe what God has said. Not try to reason out God with our limited

God said 'this is my body' .

I believe HIM.

As have my brothers and sisters for 2000 years...

We are 'flesh of HIS flesh' and so are united with HIS divine life..

Peace be with you!

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
God said 'this is my body' .

I believe HIM.

He literally said, "This represents my body", but you don't believe that even though I've just presented irrefutable evidence to show this is the case. You believe what you were taught to believe.