medical expenses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, every 15 days taking wife to doctor , doing some tests buying medicines, paying doctors. Buying medicines for mom and sometimes taking her to doctor now taking dad to his doctor every 10 or 15 days doing test, paying to doctor. These days the prices of everything( medicines, doctor test, petrol, grocery items) has increased.

You can pray God, lessen our medical expenses, to a great extent, or bless us to pay medical expenses without any difficulties. I have decided to live by faith and work for the Lord, I have been working independently, you can pray God continue to bless my faith amazingly, like He besses me amazingly.

Thanks!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, every 15 days taking wife to doctor , doing some tests buying medicines, paying doctors. Buying medicines for mom and sometimes taking her to doctor now taking dad to his doctor every 10 or 15 days doing test, paying to doctor. These days the prices of everything( medicines, doctor test, petrol, grocery items) has increased.

You can pray God, lessen our medical expenses, to a great extent, or bless us to pay medical expenses without any difficulties. I have decided to live by faith and work for the Lord, I have been working independently, you can pray God continue to bless my faith amazingly, like He besses me amazingly.

Thanks!

Many prayers for all of you and all the trials that are coming at you like a storm brother. Your faith encourages me, and God will always provide.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Praying now!