meme dump!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
And that is about the time that we all started hearing about it, and “they” were no longer trying to keep it secret. It had advanced far enough that there was no turning back for the world.

Maybe JFK got his wish..he’d kicked it out into the open.
And then, to kick it even further into high gear...along comes 9/11

Our clock is ticking...
Btw I guess Kennedy never said that? Exactly? He did have a "secret cabal" speech though I guess

Reactions: Hisman and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's like he's saying 'What, you ain't never seen a face this cute before'? :D

He has such personality in his face. Some do, some are "just dogs".
Ours is just a . But our last one was almost human and so in tune and intuitive.

I cried for months when he died. I still have his lovely photo in the bedroom, and so often I touch his face, it does not seem like 21 yrs..it was like yesterday.
Sigh ...a once in a lifetime dog.

This poor thing is so sweet, but a dull as a drink of water.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He has such personality in his face. Some do, some are "just dogs".
Ours is just a . But our last one was almost human and so in tune and intuitive.

I cried for months when he died. I still have his lovely photo in the bedroom, and so often I touch his face, it does not seem like 21 yrs..it was like yesterday.
Sigh ...a once in a lifetime dog.

This poor thing is so sweet, but a dull as a drink of water.
"But our last one was almost human and so in tune and intuitive.... a once in a lifetime dog. This is my Adam ♥

Reactions: Helen

MetalMike

May 21, 2019
Seattle Area
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, after they spend a nanosecond naming off 100 side effects! I love the ones that have death listed! They have themselves covered no matter what :rolleyes:

LOL I love when they say, "Don't take (insert drug name here) if you're allergic to the ingredients of (same drug name)." As if we know the ingredients in those! o_O

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
LOL I love when they say, "Don't take (insert drug name here) if you're allergic to the ingredients of (same drug name)." As if we know the ingredients in those! o_O
I sometimes wonder just how much of the media and advertising has huge corporations conditioning people to believe what they want ppl to believe...

Reactions: Helen