meme dump!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
not sure how you know that? but i dont complain about stuff like that anyway, and we were discussing kratom, and i guess 2Chr had an observation or was asking a Q about it, and quoted my post with an unauthorized link, which is why theirs was removed? Just guessing here though
Pretty sure It was a more recent photo of the sun, but wouldn’t upload, so I deleted it. (I usually post whatever, even if it’s not relevant-it’s a free country after all :) ) don’t know what kratom even is, thought it was a picture of some weed lol

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Pretty sure It was a more recent photo of the sun, but wouldn’t upload, so I deleted it. (I usually post whatever, even if it’s not relevant-it’s a free country after all :) ) don’t know what kratom even is, thought it was a picture of some weed lol
oh ok, you just happened to delete while the mods were also deleting...wouldnt your delete just have erased the post entirely tho?

What’s a meme? Is it a narcissistic mama?
narf

That looks pagan ;)
ha, priceless
you believe that you might go up to heaven after you have died, right?

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
oh ok, you just happened to delete while the mods were also deleting...wouldnt your delete just have erased the post entirely tho?

narf

ha, priceless
you believe that you might go up to heaven after you have died, right?
It really does though, you & i know it groper...Why would mods delete a photo of the sun ?

Ditto-Do you believe you’re going to heaven?
I was assured, but then had a dream, five yrs ago suggesting that Jesus left me outside and ‘never knew me’. Just shows how easily we can be decieved I guess :(

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
It really does though, you & i know it groper
"it" does what? Look like a pagan? I think he is a Christian Souldja? lol

Why would mods delete a photo of the sun ?
did you quote my kratom post in the process maybe?

Ditto-Do you believe you’re going to heaven?
No one has ever gone up to heaven, so no, sorry, not if you mean what is implied, "after you die" anyway, no

I was assured, but then had a dream, five yrs ago suggesting that Jesus left me outside and ‘never knew me’. Just shows how easily we can be decieved I guess :(
wadr id go with the dream there, as long as you believe in Death, More Abundantly at least. Who "assured" you anyway? few there are who find it right

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
"it" does what? Look like a pagan? I think he is a Christian Souldja? lol

did you quote my kratom post in the process maybe?

No one has ever gone up to heaven, so no, sorry, not if you mean what is implied, "after you die" anyway, no

wadr id go with the dream there, as long as you believe in Death, More Abundantly at least. Who "assured" you anyway? few there are who find it right
Oh, yes I did comment on your post. Asking if that was your weapon of Choice :)

Been around pagans so long, easy to spot now.

waiting on The Lord to show me more...
I believe, have and am repenting...been immersed

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Doesn't take long, LoL.

My favorite Calvin and Hobbes cartoon:

ch-academia-819x1024.gif