Mercy to the world

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
Always the same problem

Twisting and turning and distance from the truth

Shiites
Have nothing to do with Islam
No matter how you try to prove a negative

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
ya, we have the same problem over here, we are all judgemental of everyone else's beliefs, and love to judge other people's servants too. Sunnis are white on the right side of the face, and Shias are white on the left side, i guess

never met a proselytizing Muslim before, that i can recall. Sat in company with Shia and Sunni at weddings, sometimes for several days, smoking Shisha and debating truth, and never got proselytized. Just sayin

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
will you sit with Shiites!
They killied the people
they do the opposite of the words of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
Do not kill people and treat them with mercy
Shiites are not from Islam as I mentioned
For example, Bashar al-Assad is a Shiite with an agreement with Russia
They killied the people of Syria
And displaced them in the country

Shiites , usa, jwes,Russia

destruction of the world
Even Your soldiers die
Because of their political ambitions
look here
ضابط امريكي بالعراق يرمي نجومه لاجل الاسلام

صحفى أمريكي يفضح دور أمريكا فى العالم العربى والاسلامي

هذا هو الإسلام الحقيقي | The Real Islam

اذا لم تكن امريكي يجب ان تشاهد هذا If You're an American see THIS

عاقل في الكونجرس الأمريكي.... شئ لا يصدق

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Your words are incorrect
You must study Islam
by
Islamic Centers
To know true Islam
Non-Muslims have many rights in Islam. We will limit our discussion to the most important of them, such as the freedom of belief, right to work, housing, freedom of movement, and education.
Here in the west muslims may practice their religion freely. Yes there are laws that apply to everyone about buildings, noise, stafty standards etc note these apply to Christians, Hindus, Budhist and Muslims all equally.
However in islamic countries Christians cannot openly practise there religeon, they cannot publicise there meetings or have buildings that are taller than the local mosque.

Any Christian who has converted from Islam faces insurmountable problems changing the notation of their religeon on identitycards, they will face discrimination in their place of employment as well as death threats because they left islam.

As I have repeatedly said Christians are 2nd class cityzens in islamic countries, their testimony is not given the same value as the testimony of muslims.

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
Your words are incorrect
Windmillcharge

see here
On the contrary
How Muslims deal in the west

Rights of Non Muslims in a Muslim State (Urdu) - Islam ...

How To Treat With Non Muslims || Khutbah by Nouman Ali ...

A Mercy for Women
Prophet Muhammad was also very kind and affectionate towards women. Women were very badly treated in those times. The Noble Prophet gave them honour and dignity at par with men in the community. 'Umar reported: "We did not have much regard for women while we were at Makkah, but they were better treated in Madeenah. Allaah's Messenger established women's rights through his sayings and commandments, which improved their position and status."
A Mercy for Children
Allaah’s Messenger was particularly compassionate towards children. When he saw a child crying, he sat beside him or her and shared his or her feelings. He felt the pain of a mother for her child more than the mother herself. Once he said: “I stand in prayer and wish to prolong it. However, I hear the cry of a child and cut the prayer short for the anxiety which the mother is feeling.” [Al-Bukhaari]
He would take children in his arms and embrace them. He was once hugging his beloved grandsons, Hasan and Husayn, when Aqrah bin Haabis told him, ‘I have got ten children. So far, I have not kissed any of them.’ Allaah’s Messenger responded: “The one with no pity for others is not pitied.” [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]
According to another version, he said: “What can I do for you if Allaah has removed from you the feeling of compassion?” [At-Tirmithi]

Last edited:

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
How Muslims deal in the west
I am not talking how muslims behave when living under just laws as found in the west, but how muslims behave when living under their own unjust laws in islamic countries.
We will limit our discussion to the most important of them, such as the freedom of belief
Is what you said.
How much freedom is there in Saudia Arabia for Christians to live and openly worship?
How much freedom is there for a Muslim to questio his believes and to change his believes?

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
look and listen very well

allah is one for Muslims , Jews and Christians....
But
Regrettably

Christian alter the message of Jesus Christ, peace be upon him upside down

from Uniformity to the Trinity

Distortion of the heavenly books ( the Torah and the Gospel )

This led to dissent and disagreement

And create a new teachings do not relate to the true teachings

Drinking blood , pork and drinking alcohol , adultery , lying ,...

Example
So look to the Prophet Muhammad , peace be upon him and his companions and all Muslims so far

Do not say Muhammad is God or the son of God

الرد على ادعاء تأليف القرآن من اجل ارباح مادية - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

Jesus in the Quran holds one of the highest statures amongst the Prophets. Unlike other Prophets who performed miracles, Jesus himself was a miracle, as he was born of a virgin mother, and God describes him and his mother Mary as such:
“…and We made her (Mary) and her son (Jesus) a sign for the worlds.” (Quran 21:91)
Nonetheless, in the Quran, Jesus is described as having many miracles not bestowed upon other prophets. God says:
“And We gave unto Jesus, son of Mary, clear miracles” (Quran 2:87)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uivLQeJ8_eU

It's that simple

If you are a Jew will follow the teachings of Moses, peace be upon him

If you are a Christian you will follow the teachings of Jesus, peace be upon him

As well as Jewish and Christian will follow the teachings of Jesus, peace be upon him
Because
Jesus Christ, peace be upon him a prophet for Jews only

And also the true teachings of the Torah and the Gospel perfectly matched to the teachings of Islam

So it is simple and does not require twisting and turning and fraud

Jewish and Christian here understand very well what i want to say

so

Jewish

حاخام يهودي: الإسلام هو ديانة آدم ونوح.YouTube

حاخام يهودي يفجرها نعم أعترف بنبوة النبي الأكرم محمد صلي الله عليه وسلم و الإسلام دين المستقبل
YouTube

also Christian

Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

see here the true meaning
الشيخ ديدات الأب والأبن والأم والروح القدس
youtube

الشيخ احمد ديدات يثبت تلاميذ وتابعين المسيح لم يفهموه youtube

--Paul
he Is the founder of Christianity
Have nothing to do with the true gospel

احمد ديدات التزييف فى الكتاب المقدس - Plaigirism in The Bible YouTube
▶ ‫احمد ديدات التزييف فى الكتاب المقدس Plaigirism in The Bible‬ YouTube

---The truth
Islam, Christianity and Judaism
Source of the one divine
allah
But
Been corrupted Torah and the Gospels
So
Find different opinions

allah says in the Holy Qur'an
(71) O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know [it]?

(157) Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful.

here

قصة إسلام الداعية الاسترالي موسى سرنتونيو youtube
YouTube

but
The pagan, atheist, and so on

Does not recognize anything

Here a different kind of dialogue

أحمد ديدات - آيات قرآنية علمية تردع الملاحده youtube
أحمد ديدات - آيات قرآنية علمية تردع الملاحدة

إثبات أن القران الكريم كلام الله خالق الكون youtube
إثبات أن القران الكريم كلام الله خالق الكون
allah guide all

I have no doubt that if Jesus were alive today, he would be a Muslim. Islam is the only current religion that is at all consistent with what Jesus taught.

\\\

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
In the same vein, the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) did not destroy Jewish places of worship after the conquest of Khaibar, but he left them as they were. The Prophet's (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) companions did not destroy churches after conquering many countries. Such old places of worship exist at the present time.

Umar Ibn 'Abdul 'Aziz sent his officials the following: 'Do not destroy a church or synagogue or a temple of fire worshippers'.

\\\

my dear brother
- Islam is a religion of the utmost ease and compassion
Do not do more of your energy
In anything

The original
Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
See inside them well
Your life will completely upright
Honesty - maintaining secretariats - high morals - help others - away from adultery - murder - drinking alcohol - gambling - treason - honoring one's parents - kinship - the right of the neighbor - and so on .....
This is Islam

Muslim life always
Tied about the Qur'an Quran and Hadith
This constitution for life

Separation between religion and life, something is wrong
This is already happening in other religions

So
Society is going in the way of deviation
Adultery - murder - robbery - drinking alcohol - international attacks - family disintegration ......

In your point of view

Why is this happening?

This is the result away from the teachings of God and the prophets and messengers

Narrated 'Ubada Ibn-As−Samit: who took part in the battle of Badr and was a Naqib (a person heading a group of six persons), on the night of Al−`Aqaba pledge: Allah's Apostle said while a group of his companions were around him, " Swear allegiance to me for: 1- Not to join anything in worship along with Allah. 2- Not to steal. 3- Not to commit illegal sexual intercourse. 4- Not to kill your children. 5- Not to accuse an innocent person (to spread such an accusation among people). 6- Not to be disobedient (when ordered) to do good deed ." The Prophet added: " Whoever among you fulfills his pledge will be rewarded by Allah. And whoever indulges in any one of them (except the ascription of partners to Allah) and gets the punishment in this world, that punishment will be an expiation for that sin. And if one indulges in any of them, and Allah conceals his sin, it is up to Him to forgive or punish him (in the Hereafter) ." 'Ubada bin As−Samit added: "So we swore allegiance for these." (points to Allah's Apostle

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Faith, Hadith Number:18, Narrated by: Obada Ibnus-Samit

so

Islam came with mercy for all creation through the beauty of the islamic legislation which establishes justice, fairness and advocate, the grounds for security and stability in communities. Allah The Most High says in the Holy Quran :

" But seek, through that which Allah has given you, the home of the Hereafter; and [yet], do not forget your share of the world. And do good as Allah has done good to you. And desire not corruption in the land, Allah does not like corrupters." [Al-Qasas: 77].

In this Ayah Allah The Most High, orders His slaves to seek the blessing given from Allah, but do not forget their share of the world, and His also orders to good deed, but forbids to corrupt or do destruction, because it can cause instability in life.

In another Ayah Allah The Most High, says :

" Indeed, Allah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids immorality and bad conduct and oppression. He admonishes you that perhaps you will be reminded." [An-Nahl: 90].

Immorality includes; every greater sin likes shirk, killing another illegally, sexual act without married, looting, arrogant, humiliate to the others. Bad conduct includes every sin and wickedness related to the rights of Allah. Oppression includes every act oppresses to the life being, to the soul, to the property and their honors.

Those Ayahs tell us that Islam is full of Mercy and far from oppression. Let us take a look on sunnah as a second basic rule after Quran. From Abu Hurairah May Allah pleased him, The Prophet May Peace be upon him said :

"Whomsoever not to love another, thus will not be loved".[reported by Bukhari].
allah guided you

Last edited:

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
We must make the effort and share ideas with honesty and integrity

This is exactly

Wars of resistance to corruption and heads of state power hungry
Therefore
There is always hope in reform and a return to Islamic law
The application of Islamic law
Will provide safety and protection and happiness

Infidel can become a good Muslim
For one reason
Do not confuse culture, customs and traditions
And between
The correct Islamic approach

This is something a treasure for the unbeliever
His life changed for the better

Can not abandon it
40000 Americans convert to islam every year youtube
70000 French
100000 uk

If you want to know Islam properly
[Must study the Qur'an and the Hadith]

And not through acts of random people

Go to the Muslims in mosques

Deal with them

See close up Then judge

Because of this realization
Islam in increasing
In a few years
You will find many countries in Europe and America
All Muslim population

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Evidence please.

And also the true teachings of the Torah and the Gospel perfectly matched to the teachings of Islam
So it is simple and does not require twisting and turning and fraud
Jewish and Christian here understand very well what i want to say

I am sorry but the bible and the quran do not agreeon many issues.
The bible teaches that there Must be a minimum of two witnesses for all capital crimes.
As I've already mentioned the bible requires that All people be treated the same with no distinction between race, religeon, gender, wealth etc.

It is interesting that you have not even tried to answer me, as the answer is that in Islam there is No freedom of religeon.

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra

1. Pork prohibited in Qur’an

The Qur’an prohibits the consumption of pork in no less than 4 different places.

It is prohibited in 2:173, 5:3, 6:145 and 16:115.

“Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine,

and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah.”

[Al-Qur’an 5:3]

The above verses of the Holy Qur’an are sufficient to satisfy a Muslim as to why

pork is forbidden.

2. Pork prohibited in the Bible

The Christian is likely to be convinced by his religious scriptures. The Bible

prohibits the consumption of pork, in the book of Leviticus

“And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven footed, yet he cheweth

not the cud; he is unclean to you”.

“Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch,

they are unclean to you.” [Leviticus 11:7-8]

Pork is also prohibited in the Bible in the book of Deuteronomy

“And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud,

it is unclean unto you.
Face Islam, Khamr (Wine) by Sheikh Yusuf Estes - YouTube

Jesus Christ , peace be upon him

Did not eat pork never in his life

Didn’t drink wine

and

mohmmed peace be upon him

The meaning of this speech is very dangerous

This confirms Christians away for the actions and words of Jesus Christ, peace be upon him

\\\\

Islam there is freedom of religeon

see here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frvjuaea22w
Islam & Democracy by Abdur-Raheem Green - YouTube

Islam & Democracy by Abdur-Raheem Green

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Islam there is freedom of religeon
The hadith teaches:-
Bukhari records this tradition traced back to Muhammad himself in a legal context. It gives three reasons for shedding a Muslim’s blood. One of them is apostasy.
Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas [like-for-like punishment] for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims." (
Bukari)

(Bukhari (d. AD 870) is considered one of the most reliable hadith collectors and editors, if not the most reliable)
This hadith says that some "atheists" were brought to Ali, Muhammad’s son-in-law and cousin, and he burned them alive.
. . . The news of this event reached Ibn Abbas [Muhammad’s cousin and highly reliable transmitter of traditions] who said, "If I had been in his [Ali’s] place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah’s Messenger forbad it, saying, ‘Do no punish anybody with Allah’s punishment (fire).’ I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah Messenger, ‘Whoever change his Islamic religion, then kill him.’" (Bukhari, Apostates, no. 6922;
Sorry in Islam there is no freedom of religeon.

As for the charge that the bible has been altered I asked for evidence, either supply it or admit the charge is false.

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
The Quran only specifically calls for the death penalty for two crimes. The first is for intentional murder. According to verse 2:178, the family of the victim can either demand the perpetrator's death for the crime, or accept monetary compensation instead. The second crime punished by execution literally translates to “spreading mischief in the land.”

in the Hadith suggest changing one’s religion alone is not enough to warrant execution. In fact,that penalty only applies to those who leave the faith and then are found to be working against the interests of the Islamic state.
Conclusion:

Certainly if the apostate is hostile toward the Muslims and joins the enemy in a war against them, or tries to corrupt the Muslims in the Muslim lands by trying to convert them to his/her new deviant religion, then the matter becomes different. But if a Westerner today for instance embraces Islam for a while and then changes his position due to the overwhelming false anti-Islamic media, then certainly killing that person would be a grave sin and a big mistake.

حكم المرتد في الاسلام - ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik about killing murtad in islam

On the contrary,-
Reconstruction and find life in Islam
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(32) Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

(68) And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty
(69) Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated
(70) Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful
(71) And he who repents and does righteousness does indeed turn to Allah with [accepted] repentance

-Look at the Crusades

Killed millions of people, women and children without mercy

Under the name of Christ

Jesus is innocent of that

On the contrary,

Prophet Muhammad in the wars

Order the believers

Not killing women, children and non-burn destruction of houses and trees

There is no more
Of missionaries
Converting to Islam
Such as yusuf Estes, Abdur-Raheem Green and others
Comparisons between religions
And knowledge of democratic Islam

B

brakelite

I have no problem with the many Muslim folk who I interact with in daily life here in Australia. But your assertion that Islam is and always has been 'peaceful' couldn't be further from the truth. In the eastern nations from the 5th to the 12 centuries there developed a very large Christian church, stretching from Syria and Persia to China,(Cathay) Vietnam and the Philipines, and everywhere in between including Afghanistan, India, southern Russia, that is all the nations along the ancient Silk Road, there were 100s of thousands of Christians living in relative peace except for perhaps the Zoroastrians. these Christians comprised mainly the Nestorian church and the great Church of the East headquartered in Bagdad. Even Genghis Khan was quite tolerant of these many Christian communities, leaving them in peace so long as they didn't oppose him politically or militarily.
Then along comes Islam in the form of Tamerlane. Calling himself the Sword of Islam, this butcher completely wiped out entire Christian kingdoms that Genghis's grandchildren ruled, and decimated both the Nestorian church and the Assyrian church but for a small remnant. Claiming to style himself after Genghis and seeking to re-establish his empire, he wasted what many believe to be 1/5th of the world's population at that time. Hardly a shining example of religious freedom and tolerance.
BTW. I am a Christian. I do not believe in the trinity. I do not eat pork. Or shellfish. But the One God you speak of does have a Son...and His name is Yeshua. And it was this Son who the Father sent to die that your sins may be forgiven, and you cleansed of all unrighteousness. This Mohammed could not do. This Islam can never recognize.

Reactions: GodsGrace

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
I have no problem with the many Muslim folk who I interact with in daily life here in Australia. But your assertion that Islam is and always has been 'peaceful' couldn't be further from the truth. In the eastern nations from the 5th to the 12 centuries there developed a very large Christian church, stretching from Syria and Persia to China,(Cathay) Vietnam and the Philipines, and everywhere in between including Afghanistan, India, southern Russia, that is all the nations along the ancient Silk Road, there were 100s of thousands of Christians living in relative peace except for perhaps the Zoroastrians. these Christians comprised mainly the Nestorian church and the great Church of the East headquartered in Bagdad. Even Genghis Khan was quite tolerant of these many Christian communities, leaving them in peace so long as they didn't oppose him politically or militarily.
Then along comes Islam in the form of Tamerlane. Calling himself the Sword of Islam, this butcher completely wiped out entire Christian kingdoms that Genghis's grandchildren ruled, and decimated both the Nestorian church and the Assyrian church but for a small remnant. Claiming to style himself after Genghis and seeking to re-establish his empire, he wasted what many believe to be 1/5th of the world's population at that time. Hardly a shining example of religious freedom and tolerance.
BTW. I am a Christian. I do not believe in the trinity. I do not eat pork. Or shellfish. But the One God you speak of does have a Son...and His name is Yeshua. And it was this Son who the Father sent to die that your sins may be forgiven, and you cleansed of all unrighteousness. This Mohammed could not do. This Islam can never recognize.
Great post.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Certainly if the apostate is hostile toward the Muslims and joins the enemy in a war against them, or tries to corrupt the Muslims in the Muslim lands by trying to convert them to his/her new deviant religion, then the matter becomes different
You have given the liberal interpretation, there are many muslims who say a literal interpretation is valid. it is those who murder, that is unlawfully kill those who have become Christian from islam.

You mention the crusades. They were a defensive action against Muslim agression, please remember two things the crusades failed and that Muslim aggrssion continued up untill the 18th centuary.
Muslim slave raid continued until the 1800's.

The bible makes clear that slavery for comercial reasons is evil.
Exodus 21:16
He who kidnaps a man and sells him, or if he is found in his hand, shall surely be put to death.
and yes the west blatently broke this command as well as Islam.

So the idea that islamic armies were gentle in there conquests is a silly as the idea expressed by many western slave traders, that 'slaves benefited from being slaves in a christian country'!

You express many noble ideas, but look around where you live.
Do people follow the rules/laws of the land strictly?
Do people break those laws the answer is yes they do, both christian, muslim, atheist etc all do not follow all thelawsa all the time.

It is the same everywhere and it applies to religeon.
Christians do not live up to the high standards that Jesus set. ( to look with lust is the same as the act. )
Muslims donot live upto the requirements of Islam.

So how are we got backinto a right relation ship with God?

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
First Genghis Khan is a war criminal
human massacres

for all of God's creation
Whether for Muslims or Christians and others

God sent the sword of Islam
Qatz
God's mercy for humanity

To eliminate these criminals

Genghis Khan vs Muslims : Islamic History Sheikh ...

Second

One God has no Son
Top 8 Reasons why Jesus Christ is not the "Son of God" - ...

someone told me;
I agree with you, however, that Jesus Christ was send as a messenger by God, nothing else. Jesus said so himself as quoted in John 7:16: "I am not teaching you my own thoughts, but those of God who sent me."

Much of the blame for distoring the mission of Jesus Christ belongs to the apostle Paul

so

Jesus Christ peace be upon him
Not sacrificed for any one

e.x
You have a disease
Then comes your brother
Receive treatment instead of you

Is this acceptable to the logic of the mind?

Death to the people who worshiped the calf is repentance
At the time of the Prophet Moses, peace be upon him

Then
At the time of the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him

Law requires repentance from sin without having to death

Jesus Christ peace be upon him
Not sacrificed for any one

(the soul that sinneth, it shall die)

Each person is responsible for his actions

(the soul that sinneth, it shall die)

“If a man is righteous and does what is lawful and right...he is righteous, he shall surely live...If he begets a son who...has done all these abominable things; he (the son) shall surely die...the son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father for the iniquity of the son.” (Ezekiel 18:5-20)

“Every one shall die for his own sin.” (Jeremiah 31:30)

There is no need for God, a son of God, or even a Prophet of God to sacrifice himself for mankind’s sins in order to buy forgiveness. Islam refuses this view entirely. The foundation of Islam rests on knowing with certainty that nothing should we worshipped but God alone. Forgiveness emanates from the One True God; so, when a person seeks forgiveness, he must turn to God submissively with true remorse and beg forgiveness, promising not to repeat the sin. Then and only then will sins be forgiven.

see here

احمد ديدات التزييف فى الكتاب المقدس - Plaigirism in The Bibl YouTube

Third
Someone told me

I find little to argue with about this. Mohammed was one of the most influential figures in history not only because he inspired a religion, but because that religion swept across the world. During the Dark Ages, Islam led the world in science and technology, and for that reason is entitled to respect. It’s truly a tragedy that certain hateful and war-like factions are giving it such a bad name today

This is what the non-Muslims say read, and think about it, if you follow the scientific method of thinking is, get this result ....

You may have heard of the book, wrote a researcher from the West on "The one hundred most influential people in history," The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History, and what I noticed is that this classification itself surprised the author, before anyone else!

This author has to stay away great effort from this classification, made, and in particular, because the image of Islam has been distorted in the West bad, and because it could hurt the book, but he was able to escape this truth that Muhammad "peace and blessings of Allah upon Him was the most influential man "in the history of mankind is!

Michael H. Hart, author of the book says:

Dear readers, they may wonder why I have the name "Mohammed" is placed on the top of the list in this book, but there are compelling arguments that Muhammad is the only man who succeeded on both levels, religious and secular is. The influence of Muhammad's still as strak despite the passage of 14 centuries, and Muhammad is the only political leader who has managed to create a sovereign, who was very religious and scientifically successful, so he deserves the single most influential person in history to be:

It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which i feel entitles Muhammad to be Considered the most influential single figure in human history.

The author of this research laid the foundation for the scientific work that is not of religion or faith, fame, or otherwise affected, but the method in the book is a selection of a person who is most influential in the course of centuries. Therefore, the scientific method led him to the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him to put on the top of the list, because he was the biggest political, military and social person. This means that everyone who looks to the Prophet of Islam through scientific perspective, see him as the best inspiration.

This also means that those who represent Islam and its prophet as a terrorist religion, or assert that Islam violence, backwardness and ignorance support, they build their image or their views on conjecture, passion and ignorance. The Holy Prophet's view of itself as a servant of Allah, and the Messenger of Allah, and that he is just as human as we are, and this is a proof of its truth, because no one like him in the history of mankind a great book (the Koran) , Blessed Embassy and innovative ideas has made, and established a strong state, and did so much .... and then says, all of this is not mine, but from The Almighty Allah!

If we look at the writers, poets and inventors through the centuries, we find that none of them, the new invention or creation has made, and it has attributed to someone else! Just as it is with an illiterate man who lived in a society that prizes and bragging very loved, and came with all these achievements, and led her back to the Almighty Allah ... Why? The logic requires us to say: He is the Messenger of Allah.

Why is a non-Muslim scholars like Michael H. Hart, who did not convert to Islam, and then says: Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the only political leader who succeeded on both the religious and the secular level? ! The answer is very simple, Muhammad (peace be upon him) is breits good! I'm going to ask this question to anyone who doubts the sincerity of the Prophet: Is there a man in all of history that has made something great, and then attributed to someone else?

Yes, there are the prophets of Allah peace be upon them, including the Prophet Mohammad, who had been the last of the prophets, and Allah said about him ("Say," "O people, I am a messenger of Allah to you all, enabling the Kingdom of the heavens and the earth. there is no god but Him. He gives life and causes death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the Prophet who is illiterate, of Allah and His words believes, and follows him, that ye may be guided "") [Al-Araf: 158]..

MashaAllah what a wonderful role model for all humanity we have in our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

What Michael H Hart says about Prophet Muhammad

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
It is in these lawless and dangerous times when Prophet Mohammad is being viciously attacked as a “terrorist” in Western caricatures, and when Arabs and Muslims are being reviled throughout the West as “terrorists”, “fanatics”, “fascists”, and “intolerant”, that it becomes necessary (lest we forget) to recall the past Western Christian terrorism of the Crusades against the Arabs. This well-documented record of the cannibalistic and barbaric Crusaders, which is well known in the Arab world, is rather obscure to most Westerners because it is either conveniently concealed or deeply buried in some unnoticed specialized books.

When US President George W. Bush (who speaks to God) said in 2001 - in response to the terrorist attacks of 9-11 - that the US was waging a “Crusade” on Arab and Muslim “terrorism”, he was actually conjuring up the old nightmarish horrors of the Western terrorist Crusades against the Arabs. However, because of widespread angry reactions across the Arab and Muslim worlds to Bush’s use of the word “Crusade”, the American Government was forced to replace it with the word “war”. Regardless, the current American illegal and brutal wars on Afghanistan and Iraq are indeed very similar to the past Western terrorist Crusades. Apparently when it comes to Western dealings with Arabs and Muslims the old saying still stands: the more things change, the more they remain the same.

II. The Crusades: A General Overview

Of all the religious wars in human history waged by any religion, at any place, and at any time, none have been bloodier, more genocidal, more barbaric, and more protracted than the 200-year "holy wars" by the Western Crusades against the Arabs and Islam. The Western Crusaders horrifically soaked Asia Minor and the Eastern Arab Mediterranean coast with Arab blood (both Muslim and Jewish). The objective of the Crusades was simple, to destroy the Arabs (whether Muslim or Jew) in the Holy Land of Palestine and its environs "…on the ground that they had no right to inhabit their part of the earth, while for a Christian the whole world is his country." [1]

Unlike Muslims (Arab and non-Arab) who have always tolerated Christians and Jews (Arab and non-Arab), married into them, and lived and worked with them side by side in peace as "People of the Book" in all Arab and Muslim lands as well as in old Arab Andalusia (Spain and Portugal), the Christian West has had no desire to coexist with Islam and the Arabs. Also, unlike Muslims who revere Moses and Jesus as God’s prophets, most Christians and Jews in the “tolerant” West have no respect for Prophet Mohammad and are rudely contemptuous of him and Islam. In fact ever since its birth and its subsequent widespread expansion, Islam has been looked upon in the West as a mortal danger, both moral and military, to be strongly opposed or even destroyed. In his classic exposé of Christian violence worldwide, A History of Christianity, the Western Christian scholar Paul Johnson rejects the Western propaganda about Islam’s “violent” expansion by stating that: "The success of Islam sprang essentially from the failure of Christian theologians to solve the problem of the Trinity and Christ's nature." [2]

Nevertheless, the Western Crusades' insane bloodbaths against the Arabs were triggered by the decisive defeat of the Byzantine army in 1071 at the hands of the Turkish Seljuk (Abbasid) army. Fearing that all of Asia Minor would be quickly overrun by the Abbasids, the defeated Byzantine emperor, Alexius I, quickly appealed to his Christian rivals and opponents in Western Europe, i.e., Pope Urban II and his other "fellow" Christian rulers, to come to the aid of Constantinople by undertaking a "pilgrimage" or Crusade to "free" Jerusalem and the rest of Palestine from Arab and Muslim rule.

Emperor Alexius' appeal provided Pope Urban II with his lifetime opportunity to gain more recognition and power for the papal authority and for its role in legitimizing the temporal actions of the West European kings. Presiding over an urgent Church Council meeting, at Piacenza, Italy, in March 1095, Pope Urban II - with the Byzantine ambassador sitting next to him - called upon all the Western European followers of Christ to do "God's will” by carrying arms to "liberate the Holy Land" and cleanse it from the desecration of the Arab and Muslim "infidels." The Pope's call to fight the Arabs was ironic because, as scholar Francis Peters observed "God may indeed have wished it, but there is certainly no evidence that the Christians of Jerusalem did, or that anything extraordinary was occurring to pilgrims there to prompt such a response at that moment in history." [3] Although Christian and Jewish pilgrims (Arab and non-Arab) were burdened by taxes; they were never barred or even restricted from their religious shrines in Jerusalem either by Muslim Arab or Turkish authorities, even during the few severe sporadic civil disturbances in Palestine. In fact, Arabs (Muslims, Jews, and Christians) as well as non-Arabs (also Muslims, Jews, and Christians) have all lived together in Palestine in peace under Islamic rule since the dawn of Islam.

In reality, however, the veritable rationale behind launching the Crusades went beyond religious impulses, which were mostly the concern of the common people. Western kings, knights, feudal lords, and merchants were driven primarily by political, military, and commercial ambitions as well as by the prospects of new lands and riches that would accompany the establishment of European colonies in the Arab world.

Is It Crusaders Start Holy War - Dr.Zakir Naik - YouTube

Do Crusades Terrorise Innocent Muslims - Dr Zakir Naik ...

When the Muslims ruled Europe - BBC Documentary

B

brakelite

Psalm 2:1-12

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed (Christ), saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Matthew 16:13-17

13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.

15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Bar–jona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

B

brakelite

Forgiveness emanates from the One True God; so, when a person seeks forgiveness, he must turn to God submissively with true remorse and beg forgiveness, promising not to repeat the sin. Then and only then will sins be forgiven.
But Muslims do repeat the sin don't they. They are no different, despite their pretensions to holiness, from anyone else on the planet who strives in their own strength to overcome sin. The only power to have dominion over sin is through faith in the blood of the Lamb.