Mercy to the world

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
Jesus is a figure who is loved and revered by billions of people the world over. Yet there is so much confusion surrounding the status of this colossal personality. Muslims and Christians both hold Jesus in high regard but view him in very different ways.

The questions raised in this article aim to get to the heart of the issues surrounding Jesus: Is Jesus God? Or was he sent by God? Who was the real historical Jesus?

Some ambiguous verses of the Bible can be applied erroneously to show that Jesus is in some way divine. But if we look at the clear, direct verses of the Bible, we see again and again that Jesus is being referred to as an extraordinary human being and nothing more. What emerges, when we consider the historical and logical facts about Jesus’ life, is conclusive proof not only that Jesus cannot be God, but that he never claimed to be either.

What follows are five lines of reasoning which clarify this subject for us through the Bible itself and thereby allow us to discover the real Jesus.

1. Jesus Never Calls Himself God

The Bible (in spite of being changed and adulterated over time) contains many verses in which Jesus speaks of God as a separate person to himself. Here are just a few of them:

When a man addressed Jesus as “Good Teacher”, he replied “Why do you call me good? No one is good except the one God.’’ [Mark 10:18]

In another instance he says: “I can’t do anything by myself. Whatever I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just. I don’t seek my own will but the will of the one who sent me.” [John 5:30]

Jesus speaks of God as a separate being to himself: I’m going up to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God. [John 20:17]

In this verse he affirms that he was sent by God: This is eternal life: to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you sent. [John 17:3]

If Jesus was God he would have told people to worship him, but he did the opposite and disapproved anyone worshipping him: And in vain they worship Me [Matthew 15:9]

If Jesus claimed to be God than there should be hundreds of verses in the Bible which would have mentioned it. But there is not a single verse in the entire Bible in which Jesus says I am God, worship me.

2. Jesus as Son and Lord?

Jesus is sometimes referred to as ‘Lord’ in the Bible and at other times as ‘Son of God’. God is called the ‘Father’, so putting these names together it could be claimed that Jesus is the son of God. But if we look at each of these titles in context we will find that they are symbolic and not to be taken literally.

‘Son of God’ is a term used in ancient Hebrew for a righteous person. God calls Israel his ‘son’: This is what the LORD says: Israel is my oldest son.[Exodus 4:22]. Also, David is called the ‘Son of God’: The LORD has said to Me, ‘You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.’ [Psalm 2:7]. In fact anyone who is righteous is referred to as God’s ‘son’: All who are led by God’s Spirit are God’s sons and daughters. [Romans 8:14].

In the same way, when the word ‘Father’ is used to refer to God it shouldn’t be taken literally. Instead it’s a way of saying God is the creator, sustainer, cherisher etc. There are many verses for us to understand this symbolic meaning of the word ‘Father’, for example: one God and Father of all. [Ephesians 4:6].

Jesus is sometimes called ‘Lord’ by the disciples. ‘Lord’ is a term used for God and also for people who are held in high esteem. There are many examples of the word ‘Lord’ being used for people in the Bible: So they (Joseph’s brothers) went up to Joseph’s steward and spoke to him at the entrance to the house. “We beg your pardon, our lord,” they said. [Genesis 43:19-20]. Also, in other parts of the Bible, Jesus is even called a ‘servant’ of God by the disciples: the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus. [Acts 3:13]. This clearly shows that when ‘Lord’ is used to refer to Jesus, it is a title of respect not of divinity.

3. The Nature of Jesus

The nature of Jesus was totally different to that of God. There are many parts of the Bible that highlight this difference in nature:

God is All-Knowing but Jesus by his own admission was not All-Knowing. This can be seen in the following passage when Jesus says “But nobody knows when that day or hour will come, not the heavenly angels and not the Son. Only the Father knows.” [Matthew 24:36]

God is independent and he doesn’t need sleep, food or water. Jesus however ate, drank, slept and depended on God: As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father. [John 6:57]. Another sign of Jesus’ dependence on God is that he prayed to God: Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed [Matthew 26:39]. This shows that Jesus himself sought help from God. God, being the one who answers prayers does not need to pray to anyone. Also, Jesus said: I am going to the Father, because the Father is greater than me. [John 14:28].

The Bible is clear that God is unseen and is not a man: for no one may see me and live. [Exodus 33:20], God is not a man [Numbers 23:19]. Jesus on the other hand was a man who was seen by thousands of people, so he could not be God. Furthermore, the Bible makes it clear that God is too great to be inside his creation: But how could God possibly live on earth with people? If heaven, even the highest heaven, can’t contain you [2 Chronicles 6:18]. According to this verse Jesus cannot be God living on the earth.

Also the Bible calls Jesus a Prophet [Matthew 21:10-11], so how could Jesus be God and be God’s Prophet at the same time? That wouldn’t make sense.

Additionally the Bible informs us that God does not change: I the Lord do not change. [Malachi 3:6:]. Jesus however went through many changes in his life such as age, height, weight etc.

These are just some of the proofs within the Bible, which make it clear that the nature of Jesus and God is completely different. Some people may claim that Jesus had both a human and a divine nature. This is a claim that Jesus never made, and is in clear contradiction to the Bible which maintains that God has one nature.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It is in these lawless and dangerous times when Prophet Mohammad is being viciously attacked as a “terrorist” in Western caricatures, and when Arabs and Muslims are being reviled throughout the West as “terrorists”, “fanatics”, “fascists”, and “intolerant”, that it becomes necessary (lest we forget) to recall the past Western Christian terrorism of the Crusades against the Arabs.

Oh dear the everybody hates muslim card is being played. Do read what western news media actually says and the comments on about there reports.
Western news media bends over backwards not to labell terrorist activity as muslim.

Yet repeatedly people in the west are attacked by those whos faith is in islam and the reason they give is because they are fighting for islam.

According to you the islamic conquests of the middle east, for do remember that islam conquered Christian countries, was bloodless.

Mohammed order that muslims should fight unbelievers untill they believed.
Islam’s condemnation extends to Christians
Islam’s definition of "the other" blankets Christianity and Judaism as well. Although various Islamic texts speak well of Christians and Jews, others denigrate and castigate them. Ultimately they were "the other" and were to be subjected to Islam’s rule, and humiliated by the Muslims. This is because these faiths were viewed as inferior, lacking, and in error. Here is the Quran:
He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, that He may make it conqueror of all religion however much idolaters may be averse. 61:9 from Shakir, M. H., "The Quran", Tahrike Tarsile Quran, Inc., Elmhurst, NY, 1993
They do blaspheme who say: "Allah is Christ the son of Mary.
" But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help. 5:72 from Ali, Yusuf, "The Holy Qur'an", published by Amana, Beltsville, Maryland, USA, 1989
Make war upon such of those to whom the Scriptures have been given
as believe not in God, or in the last day, and who forbid not that which God and His Apostle have forbidden, and who profess not the profession of the truth, until they pay tribute out of hand, and they be humbled. The Jews say, ‘Ezra (Ozair) is a son of God’, and the Christians say, ‘The Messiah is a son of God’ Such the sayings in their mouths! They resemble the saying of the Infidels of old! God do battle with them! How are they misguided!

9:29, 30 from Rodwell, J. M., "The Koran", by, published by Everyman, London, England 1994
Certainly they disbelieve who say: Surely Allah is the third (person) of the three; and there is no god but the one Allah, and if they desist not from what they say, a painful chastisement shall befall those among them who disbelieve. 5:73 from Shakir, M. H., "The Quran", Tahrike Tarsile Quran, Inc., Elmhurst, NY, 1993

Dallas Roark wrote and explicit article on how Islam rejects Christianity and Judaism found here: Why do Muslims hate Christians? He comments:
Islam is not willing to be a peaceful religion. It has the goal of conquering all religions into acceptance or subordination. This is why there is so much violence in Islam. The Sunnis are killing the Shia and the Shia are killing the Sunnis. Both types are killing other ¨heretical¨ Muslim groups. The killing of Copts in Egypt has been a result of the drive for conquest. The killing of Christians in Africa, the Middle East, and other Islamic countries has the aim of eradicating Christians or forcing their conversion to Islam.

A significant comment on subjection of Christians and Jews comes from the "Reliance of the Traveller." This book is a Shafi’i manual of Islamic law
The Caliph makes war upon the Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians, provided he has first invited them to enter Islam in faith and practice, and if they will not, then invited them to enter the social order of Islam by paying the non-Muslim poll tax Jizya…in accordance with the word of Allah Most High:
"Fight those who do not believe in Allah and the Last Day and who forbid not what Allah and Hiss messenger have forbidden – who do not practice the religion of truth, being of those who have been give the Book – until they pay the poll tax out of hand and are humbled." 9:29
The Caliph fights all other peoples until they become Muslim…from al-Misri, Ahmad, "Reliance of the Traveler", (A Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law), translated by Nuh Ha Mim Keller, published by Amana publications, Beltsville, Maryland, USA 1991

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
Actually I have heard many lies about Islam
Ignorance and hatred of Islam
However
Spread and increase the number of converts to Islam
Why

Increase the numbers of adherents of Islam

Of not less

Christians Scientists
And players and famous of Hollywood stars
The world's rich

And Yusuf Estes

Sister's Wife of Tony Blair
converted to Islam?

Kaka (Brazil) - Ribeirah (France)

liam nison\\ Log daughter of US President Bush in Islam

Lawyers -Engineers- sued - an officer of the police and the army - the general public

-So when he discovers that the real Holy Qur'an
And discover the greatness and mercy of Islam
Makes sure that the attempts to distort Islam, a liar and deceiver
calm down and use your mind in the research and understanding
And prepare to convert to Islam constantly increasing

YouTube

I hope that you be honest with yourself before others

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I hope that you be honest with yourself before others
I have not quoted lies yasooo, only what experts on islam have written.

You challenge me and any who read this thread to be honest with yourself.

Are you willing to do the same.

follow this link:-
Serving Persecuted Christians Worldwide - Country Profiles - Open Doors UK & Ireland

It is a list of countries where Christians face perscution for being Christian. Look through it and see how many islamic countries are on this list and ask yourself, in honesty, why?

why is this an urgent need:-
When is a friend not a friend?
In Egypt, where persecution against Christians is increasing, Christian girls are being targeted by Islamic extremists. They are regularly being groomed and lured into forced marriages by people who they thought were their friends, and many more girls are at risk.

Can you in honesty and truth tell me why this happens?

Reactions: pia

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
see here

Jewish Rabbi How Islam and Muslims treated Jews and the ...

Muslims and Christians live peaceful side by side - YouTube

Great Christian Lady-Minister Preaching Love and Peace ...

Slavery & Rape in Islamic Law Q&A with Omar Suleiman - ...

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's the use of arguing?
With anyone, be they Catholic or Protestant or Mormon or Muslim?

"I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase." I Cor 3:6-7

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What's the use of arguing?

Very true, it is pointless.
But it seems that boys enjoy it...it gets them nowhere,... but it gives them something to do....
But then, so does a rocking chair :D

Reactions: pia

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
is a list of countries where Christians face perscution for being Christian
Isn't this exactly what is supposed to happen in the last days though ? Not condoning it, but we should have expected it.....It probably won't be long until various western governments will come to some decision about the freedom to choose a 'faith'.....No doubt divided religions will be at the core of most of the conflicts that are going to take place, giving governments the perfect vehicle to take control over that aspect of our lives too....we'd be less trouble that way, if we'd all just do what we're told, yes ?

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
With anyone, be they Catholic or Protestant or Mormon or Muslim?

"I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase." I Cor 3:6-7
OK. I'm sorry.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Very true, it is pointless.
But it seems that boys enjoy it...it gets them nowhere,... but it gives them something to do....
But then, so does a rocking chair :D
No. @amadeus is right.
post no. 129. It's just a difficulty I have with this particular religion.

Reactions: Helen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK. I'm sorry.
No reason to be sorry. All of us at times want to argue because all of us believe we are correct. My point was simply that God is the One who changes a person's mind and heart if the person is open to the truth. God may or may not use you or me to do that. We do need to be available and ready so if it comes to that He does not pass us by.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. @amadeus is right.
post no. 129. It's just a difficulty I have with this particular religion.
Probably all of us have difficulty with one thing or the other. If it is not Islam, it may well be Catholicism and Pentecostalism or Mormonism, etc. But God does not look just to the doctrine or the religious group we are with [if any], but at our hearts. God will speak to any open and hungry heart. Sometimes He will speak to you or to me or even to our friend @yasoooo who started this thread.

Reactions: pia and Helen

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
Dear brother
You are a very good person in this life

You are not a Muslim

So do not understand the issue correctly

In the past
Any person who believes in the message of the prophets beginning from Adam, peace be upon him to Jesus, peace be upon him
And died on the faith
His place in paradise in the afterlife
Jewish - Christian - Alsabion and So on

Now

Message of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him
Since 1437 to now

Any person on the face of the earth does not believe in the message of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

Jewish - Christian - or any other religion

Has no place in paradise in the afterlife
If he died on the denial of Islam

This is a sure foundation and evidence from the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of the Messenger of God

Key of Paradise
No god but Allah - Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah

-"...He that chooses a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted of him and in the world to come, he will be one of the lost..."

- Qur'an (3:85)

also

This easy
Do you remember the story of the prophet Moses, peace be upon him?

72. And (remember) when you killed a man and fell into dispute among yourselves as to the crime. But Allah brought forth that which you were hiding.

73. So We said: "Strike him (the dead man) with a piece of it (the cow)." Thus Allah brings the dead to life and shows you His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) so that you may understand.

74. Then, after that, your hearts were hardened and became as stones or even worse in hardness. And indeed, there are stones out of which rivers gush forth, and indeed, there are of them (stones) which split asunder so that water flows from them, and indeed, there are of them (stones) which fall down for fear of Allah. And Allah is not unaware of what you do.
Surah Al-Baqarah

The murderer had his supporters who wanted to hide his crime, and hence began accusing different people. But Allah (سبحانه وتعالى) willed that the criminal should be brought to book, and appointed a miraculous way of identifying him -- that is, the dead body of the murdered man should be touched with a part of the flesh of the sacrificial cow. When this was done, the dead man came back to life, announced the name of his murderer, and died again.

This miraculous event is a manifestation of the omnipotence of Allah (سبحانه وتعالى), and Holy Qur'an presents it as an argument against those who deny the Resurrection of the dead for the Last Judgment. Verse 73 says that this precedent should induce people to make use of their reason, and see that what has happened in a past instance can as easily happen in a future instance.

With regard to this event one may ask as to why Allah (سبحانه وتعالى) made the resurrection of the dead man depend upon his being touched with a part of flesh when he had the power to bring the man back to life without the intervention of any such device; or, one may ask as to why the dead man should have been brought back to life when the name of the murderer could have been revealed even otherwise. In answer to this, we shall say that Allah (سبحانه وتعالى) is omnipotent, and does not act under any kind of compulsion, but that all His actions proceed from His all-embracing wisdom. Moreover, it is He alone who knows, and can know, the raison d'etre of what He does. The Shari'ah does not oblige us to discover the raison d'etre of each and every divine act, nor is it necessary or possible that we should be able to comprehend the raison d'etre in each case. The best way in such a case is to accept what Allah (سبحانه وتعالى) or the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسل) has said, and to keep quiet.

-"...He that chooses a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted of him and in the world to come, he will be one of the lost..."

In this matter
Clear as the sun
For the Muslim and non-Muslim
This fundamental rule

86. But those who disbelieved and belied Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), they shall be the dwellers of the (Hell) Fire.

Surah Al-Ma'idah

allah says in the Holy Qur'an

157. Those who follow the Messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write (i.e.Muhammad ) whom they find written with them in the Taurat (Torah) (Deut, xviii, 15) and the Injeel (Gospel) (John xiv, 16) , - he commands them for Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam has ordained); and forbids them from Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism of all kinds, and all that Islam has forbidden); he allows them as lawful At-Taiyibat [(i.e. all good and lawful) as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.], and prohibits them as unlawful Al-Khaba'ith (i.e. all evil and unlawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.), he releases them from their heavy burdens (of Allah's Covenant), and from the fetters (bindings) that were upon them. So those who believe in him (Muhammad ), honour him, help him, and follow the light (the Qur'an) which has been sent down with him, it is they who will be successful .
Surah Al-A'raf

From Abu Hurayrah, the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, he said, "and that the soul of Muhammad in his hand, does not listen to me one of this nation a Jew, or Christian, then die not believe in Him who sent it, but it was the owners of the fire."

This is something completely for granted

33. We know indeed the grief which their words cause you (O Muhammad ): it is not you that they deny, but it is the Verses (the Qur'an) of Allah that the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) deny.

Surah Al-An'am

allah guided you
لماذا الجنة محرمة على اليهود والنصارى؟ ترجمة حصرية - احمد ديدات 2016

جديد - تخيل انك ممرضة لحظة ولادة يسوع المسيح! - احمد ديدات Ahmed Deedat

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear brother
You are a very good person in this life

You are not a Muslim

So do not understand the issue correctly
I presume you are speaking to me so I am answering you:
I believe that I understand God's message to me. It is according to that message I strive to live my life while here in this flesh. I am not a Muslim, but I know there are Muslims who love God as there are Christians or Jews who love God. In each case God knows and God will lead a sincere heart to Him. Some of the words of Jesus on this are here:

"Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled." Matthew 5:6

The ones who are hungry and thirsty for God's righteousness no matter what religious group to which they belong will be filled because that is what the One loving God does for those who want to draw closer to Him.

You say that someone who is not Muslim cannot understand correctly, but I do not believe that. God is not evil and He will be fair and He will keep His promises to us through His prophets and through Jesus [even you believe that Jesus is a prophet of God]. He will call to Him any whose hearts are open to His Truth.

In the past
Any person who believes in the message of the prophets beginning from Adam, peace be upon him to Jesus, peace be upon him
And died on the faith
His place in paradise in the afterlife
Jewish - Christian - Alsabion and So on
God was always looking at their hearts then as He is looking at their hearts now. According to what He sees in a person's God leads the person if the person allows it. Some do not, no matter to what religious group they may say they belong. God does not just want us to join some group. He wants us to join Him. If a person joins a group without joining God, his action is taken in vain.

Now

Message of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him
Since 1437 to now

Any person on the face of the earth does not believe in the message of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

Jewish - Christian - or any other religion

Has no place in paradise in the afterlife
If he died on the denial of Islam

This is a sure foundation and evidence from the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of the Messenger of God

Key of Paradise
No god but Allah - Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah

If Allah is the same God in which I believe, then He is more interested in people loving Him and in loving each other than in taking up one more title of a religious group, be it Jew or Muslim or Christian or any other. A person who labels himself Jew or Christian or Muslim or any other but does not please God is just as lost at the end of his road as the person who has no label and no belief in God at all.

"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish." Psalm 1:1-6

God is always looking at the heart of a man in order to make His fair judgment of that man:

"Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts." Proverbs 21:2

"In the way of righteousness is life; and in the pathway thereof there is no death." Proverbs 12:28

In this matter
Clear as the sun
For the Muslim and non-Muslim
This fundamental rule

86. But those who disbelieved and belied Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), they shall be the dwellers of the (Hell) Fire.
The "Fire" is God Himself:

"For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God." Deuteronomy 4:24

For those who are prepared the Fire is not a harmful thing, but as we see in the Book of Daniel, not everyone is prepared to enter into the Fire of God:

"Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter.
If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.
But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up." Daniel 3:16-18

"Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen, and their hats, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.
Therefore because the king's commandment was urgent, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flame of the fire slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.
And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.
Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king.
He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God." Daniel 3:21-25

The king's men who threw God's men into the Fire were killed by the heat, but God's men were not hurt by the Fire. Only the ropes that bound them were burned up. God is a consuming Fire, but He only burns those who are against Him. The Son of God stands with those who are on God's side.

Unlike many bearing label of a Christian, I do not believe in a Trinity, rather I believe in only the One God about whom the Old Testament [and the New Testament], to me, speak clearly.

Last edited:

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
So my dear brother
You must follow this
The Message of Jesus

The Prophets of the Old Testament such as Abraham, Noah and Jonah never preached that God is part of a Trinity, and did not believe in Jesus as their saviour. Their message was simple: there is one God and He alone deserves your worship. It doesn’t make sense that God sent Prophets for thousands of years with the same essential message, and then all of a sudden he says he is in a Trinity and that you must believe in Jesus to be saved.

The truth is that Jesus preached the same message that the Prophets in the Old Testament preached. There is a passage in the Bible which really emphasizes his core message. A man came to Jesus and asked “Which is the first commandment of all?”Jesus answered, “The first of all the commandments is Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.’’[Mark 12:28-29]. So the greatest commandment, the most important belief according to Jesus is that God is one. If Jesus was God he would have said ‘I am God, worship me’, but he didn’t. He merely repeated a verse from the Old Testament confirming that God is One.

Some people claim that Jesus came to die for the sins of the world. But consider the following statement of Jesus: This is eternal life: to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you sent. I have glorified you on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do.[John 17:3-4]. Jesus said this before he was caught and taken to be crucified. It is clear from this verse that Jesus did not come to die for the sins of the world, as he finished the work God gave him before he was taken to be crucified.

Also Jesus said “salvation is of the Jews” [John 4:22]. So according to this we don’t need to believe in the Trinity or that Jesus died for our sins to attain salvation since the Jews don’t have these beliefs.

5. The Early Christians

Historically there were many sects in early Christianity who had a range of beliefs regarding Jesus[1]. Some believed Jesus was God, others believed Jesus was not God but partly divine, and yet others believed he was a human being and nothing more. Trinitarian Christianity which is the belief that God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are one in three persons became the dominant sect of Christianity, once it was formalized as the state religion of the Roman Empire in the 4th Century. Christians who denied Jesus being God were persecuted by the Roman Authorities[2]. From this point onwards the Trinitarian belief became widespread amongst Christians. There were various movements in early Christianity which denied the Trinity, among the more well known of them is Adoptionism and Arianism.

Dr Jerald Dirks who is an expert on early Christianity had this to say on the subject: Early Christianity was quite conflicted about the issue of the nature of Jesus. The various Adoptionist positions within early Christianity were numerous and at times dominate. One can even speculate that Arian and Nestorian Christianity might well be an extremely sizable source within Christianity today, if it were not for the fact that these two branches of Christianity, which were located primarily in the middle east and in North Africa were so similar to the Islamic teaching regarding the nature of Jesus that they quite naturally were absorbed into Islam at the beginning of the seventh century.”[3]

Since there were so many sects in early Christianity, each with different beliefs about Jesus and with their own versions of the Bible, which one can we say was following the true teachings of Jesus?

It doesn’t make sense that God sends countless Prophets like Noah, Abraham and Moses to tell people to believe in one God, and then suddenly sends a radically different message of the Trinity which contradicts his previous Prophets teachings. It is clear that the sect of Christianity who believed Jesus to be a human Prophet and nothing more, were following the true teachings of Jesus. This is because their concept of God is the same as that which was taught by the Prophets in the Old Testament.

Jesus in Islam

The Islamic belief about Jesus demystifies for us who the real Jesus was. Jesus in Islam was an extraordinary individual, chosen by God as a Prophet and sent to the Jewish people. He never preached that he himself was God or the actual son of God. He was miraculously born without a father, and he performed many amazing miracles such as healing the blind and the lepers and raising the dead – all by God’s permission. Muslims believe that Jesus will return before the day of Judgement to bring justice and peace to the world. This Islamic belief about Jesus is similar to the belief of some of the early Christians. In the Quran, God addresses the Christians about Jesus in the following way:

O People of the Book, do not commit excesses in your religion, and do not say anything about God except the truth: the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was nothing more than a messenger of God, His word, directed to Mary and a spirit from Him. So believe in God and His Messengers and do not speak of a ‘Trinity’– stop [this], that is better for you– God is only one God, He is far above having a son, everything in the heavens and earth belongs to Him and He is the best one to trust. [4:171]

Islam is not just another religion. It is the same message preached by Moses, Jesus and Abraham. Islam literally means ‘submission to God’ and it teaches us to have a direct relationship with God. It reminds us that since God created us, no one should be worshipped except God alone. It also teaches that God is nothing like a human being or like anything that we can imagine. The concept of God is summarized in the Quran as:

“Say, He is God, the One. God, the Absolute. He does not give birth, nor was He born, and there is nothing like Him.” (Quran 112:1-4)[4]

Becoming a Muslim is not turning your back to Jesus. Rather it’s going back to the original teachings of Jesus and obeying him.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So my dear brother
You must follow this
The Message of Jesus

The Prophets of the Old Testament such as Abraham, Noah and Jonah never preached that God is part of a Trinity, and did not believe in Jesus as their saviour. Their message was simple: there is one God and He alone deserves your worship. It doesn’t make sense that God sent Prophets for thousands of years with the same essential message, and then all of a sudden he says he is in a Trinity and that you must believe in Jesus to be saved.
I already said that I do not believe in the trinity, so all of these details are unnecessary for me.

The truth is that Jesus preached the same message that the Prophets in the Old Testament preached. There is a passage in the Bible which really emphasizes his core message. A man came to Jesus and asked “Which is the first commandment of all?”Jesus answered, “The first of all the commandments is Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.’’[Mark 12:28-29]. So the greatest commandment, the most important belief according to Jesus is that God is one. If Jesus was God he would have said ‘I am God, worship me’, but he didn’t. He merely repeated a verse from the Old Testament confirming that God is One.
Again you are saying nothing new to me. Was Jesus message different? It was different in that he was not speaking of a Messiah which was to come as did the Old Testament prophets. He spoke as the Messiah himself.

Some people claim that Jesus came to die for the sins of the world. But consider the following statement of Jesus: This is eternal life: to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you sent. I have glorified you on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do.[John 17:3-4]. Jesus said this before he was caught and taken to be crucified. It is clear from this verse that Jesus did not come to die for the sins of the world, as he finished the work God gave him before he was taken to be crucified.
Jesus came to bring Life again because men had no Life in the eyes of God since before the sin of Adam and Eve killed themselves and all of their offspring. Jesus came to be the Door to the Life which was obtainable within that closed guarded gate into Eden:

The work of Jesus was to become a proper sacrifice so that he could be crucified. He had to overcome the world of sinful ways within the flesh of a man, his own flesh. He certainly completed that work prior to being crucified:

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Only an overcomer could enter into the garden of Eden and eat of the Tree of Life within

"So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life." Genesis 3:24

"I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." John 10:9-10

So Jesus overcame before being crucified and with his sacrifice on the cross He opened the Way for others to overcome... but overcome they must:

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God." Revelation 2:7

Also Jesus said “salvation is of the Jews” [John 4:22]. So according to this we don’t need to believe in the Trinity or that Jesus died for our sins to attain salvation since the Jews don’t have these beliefs.
Again I do not believe in the trinity.

As for the sacrifice of Jesus, it was necessary to reopen the closed gate into the Tree of Life. Adam and Eve were put on the outside due to sin and while sin remains in men no man of them could enter in...

Living a good life was not enough. Several we know in the Old Testament lived lives pleasing to God, but they could not pay the price of death because all them were already dead to God. They were all dead because their first parents were dead. Jesus brought Life and made it possible for you and I to possess it by sacrificing a Living man, the only one who had been Alive since Adam and Eve sinned.

Jesus in Islam

The Islamic belief about Jesus demystifies for us who the real Jesus was. Jesus in Islam was an extraordinary individual, chosen by God as a Prophet and sent to the Jewish people. He never preached that he himself was God or the actual son of God. He was miraculously born without a father, and he performed many amazing miracles such as healing the blind and the lepers and raising the dead – all by God’s permission. Muslims believe that Jesus will return before the day of Judgement to bring justice and peace to the world. This Islamic belief about Jesus is similar to the belief of some of the early Christians.
Is Jesus not the son of God? The Old Testament testified that there was a Son of God. He was the one the prophets called the Messiah:

"He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God." Daniel 3:25

Jesus refrains from open proclamations not to deny but to lay the burden of belief on people who were to come to God by faith rather than by knowledge. He was to pay the price, but they had to believe. Faith was essential then as it is now:

"But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God.
Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy." Matthew 26:63-65

"Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed." John 20:27-29

In the Quran, God addresses the Christians about Jesus in the following way:

O People of the Book, do not commit excesses in your religion, and do not say anything about God except the truth: the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was nothing more than a messenger of God, His word, directed to Mary and a spirit from Him. So believe in God and His Messengers and do not speak of a ‘Trinity’– stop [this], that is better for you– God is only one God, He is far above having a son, everything in the heavens and earth belongs to Him and He is the best one to trust. [4:171]

And you are saying that God has no son, but the Old Testament as well as the New Testament reads differently:

"And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:
And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn." Exodus 4:22-23

"When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt." Hosea 11:1

"And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son." Matthew 2:15

Becoming a Muslim is not turning your back to Jesus. Rather it’s going back to the original teachings of Jesus and obeying him.
And what did Jesus teach?

"Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?
He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?
And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee." John 9:35-37

"Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him." John 10:36-38

Reactions: pia and Triumph1300

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
Allah says in the Holy Qur'an
115. "Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?"

116. So Exalted be Allah, the True King, La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Lord of the Supreme Throne!

117. And whoever invokes (or worships), besides Allah, any other ilah (god), of whom he has no proof, then his reckoning is only with his Lord. Surely! Al-Kafirun (the disbelievers in Allah and in the Oneness of Allah, polytheists, pagans, idolaters, etc.) Will not be successful.

118. And say (O Muhammad): "My Lord! Forgive and have mercy, for You are the Best of those who show mercy!"
The only solution to all
The Oneness of God
And follow the path of the prophets and messengers

Because it is the right way

This is the goal of human existence on earth

And finally
Everyone will die
Must be good and do good deeds in this world

You are responsible for the all your actions
allah will ask you about all what you did
Both small and large
Must be prepared

(12) Indeed, it is We who bring the dead to life and record what they have put forth and what they left behind, and all things We have enumerated in a clear register

(13) And [for] every person We have imposed his fate upon his neck, and We will produce for him on the Day of Resurrection a record which he will encounter spread open

(49) And the record [of deeds] will be placed [open], and you will see the criminals fearful of that within it, and they will say, "Oh, woe to us! What is this book that leaves nothing small or great except that it has enumerated it? "And they will find what they did present [before them]. And your Lord does injustice to no one

This is happening now

In the path of the devil
And get away through the teachings of the prophets and messengers

27. O Children of Adam! Let not Shaitan (Satan) deceive you, as he got your parents [Adam and Hawwa (Eve)] out of Paradise, stripping them of their raiments, to show them their private parts. Verily, he and Qabiluhu (his soldiers from the jinns or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them. Verily, We made the Shayatin (devils) Auliya' (protectors and helpers) for those who believe not.
Surah Al-A'raf
----Allah alone is the creator and manufacturer of mankind
Knows either useful for us and bad for us

Adam and Eve, peace be upon them

Knows by
Should not be eating from the tree
God warned them of doing this
Because it is a sin

After God created Adam and ordered the angels to prostrate to him and happened Kafr Satan and sin - God Almighty wanted to exercise Adam his mission on earth. But before the exercise of his mission insert God in practical experience from the curriculum, which will be followed by man on earth, and seduction that would be inflicted by the devil. God Almighty's mercy him he did not want Adam begins his mission to exist on a theoretical basis, because there is a difference between talking theory and experiment

Allah only wants one thing from His slaves.

"And I (Allah) created not the Jinn and mankind except they should worship Me (alone). I seek not any provision from them nor do I ask that they should feed Me. Verily, Allah is the All-Provider, Owner of Power, the Most Strong." [51:56-58]

Allah only wants mankind to worship Him alone and ascribe no partners with Him in worship, and truly be His slaves. He wants them to surrender to His will, as they surrender to His control for the means of their lives. It is only fair to worship only the One who holds the existence of everything and everyone is in His Hands. One should thank Allah who, alone, provides for him by worshipping Him alone