Michelle Obama's speech

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good for you Michelle. I like both of the Obamas. They are Christians.

Barack Hussein Obama

Obama writes: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” The quote comes from page 261 of the paperback edition of The Audacity of Hope.

Stands behind killing over 600,000 babies a year.

Came from a church that the preacher cursed America saying, God, darn America….except he did not use the word darn. Heard it myself and I can provide the video.

Now, you are not from America and maybe you would think it would be right for your prime mister’s church preaching such things. But not here in America.

Now you think he is Christian? That would be some weird form of Christianity.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The democrats are the enemy within now.
This is what all Americans should now understand clearly.

Had the DOJ, FBI, CIA, DHS, State Department, Treasury Department etc. not be thoroughly corrupted under the Obama administration, and had Trump appointed the right Attorney General to begin with, what would have happened by now is this:

1. Barack Obama would have been behind bars for treason and sedition.

2. Everyone connected with the conspiracy to oust Trump (including Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton) would have been behind bars for attempting an illegal coup d'etat. (People have forgotten the "lock her up" chants which Trump should have taken to heart)

3. All the top officials in the various departments (including Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Wray, Mueller, etc.) would also have been behind bars.

4. All those in the media who colluded with the above conspirators with their Fake News would also have been behind bars.

Had all this happened by the end of 2017, there would have been no Mueller Witch Hunt, nor the sham Impeachment Kangaroo Court. Also billions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of man-hours could have been saved.

Because nothing happened to all these evildoers, we now have a Democratic National Convention preparing America for a Marxist/Anarchist takeover.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what all Americans should now understand clearly.

Had the DOJ, FBI, CIA, DHS, State Department, Treasury Department etc. not be thoroughly corrupted under the Obama administration, and had Trump appointed the right Attorney General to begin with, what would have happened by now is this:

1. Barack Obama would have been behind bars for treason and sedition.

2. Everyone connected with the conspiracy to oust Trump (including Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton) would have been behind bars for attempting an illegal coup d'etat. (People have forgotten the "lock her up" chants which Trump should have taken to heart)

3. All the top officials in the various departments (including Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Wray, Mueller, etc.) would also have been behind bars.

4. All those in the media who colluded with the above conspirators with their Fake News would also have been behind bars.

Had all this happened by the end of 2017, there would have been no Mueller Witch Hunt, nor the sham Impeachment Kangaroo Court. Also billions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of man-hours could have been saved.

Because nothing happened to all these evildoers, we now have a Democratic National Convention preparing America for a Marxist/Anarchist takeover.
You are right. But federal level politicians are rarely jailed. We will see how it goes.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also what is trending on Twitter right now is that Michelle is a man -- "Big Mike". Some time ago there was news that she was transgender. Not sure how credible that is.

I'm CAUTIONING you about gossip. -- There ARE penalties.

But the rest of your post appears to be accurate!
Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But the rest of you post appears to be accurate!
Bobby Jo
I agree. We need to stick to what we KNOW. Obama’s policies did plenty of damage to America. I’m not willing to call him an antichrist or hate on him, but I will expose his un-American policies.

There was a 32% jump in Americans on food stamps during his reign. I have never seen free speech more suppressed as those who opposed his policies were accused of racism, and the liberal MSM (mainstream media) gave him a pass. He made bad federal education policy even worse. (So have Republicans, I might add.) He sicked the IRS on Tea Party leaders who challenged his bad tax policies, including the individual mandate in ObamaCare.

I could go on and on about his bad policies, but I'm sure the conservatives on this forum already know most of this.

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But the rest of your post appears to be accurate!
Bobby Jo
I don't know about Michelle Obama lol.....but Kamala Harris, have you seen the shoulders on that girl? She could play football. And she definitely has that, I am a girl now but use to be a guy, look going on. lol Who knows.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about Michelle Obama lol.....but Kamala Harris, have you seen the shoulders on that girl? She could play football. And she definitely has that, I am a girl now but use to be a guy, look going on. lol Who knows.

CONGRATULATIONS! -- You've not only gossiped, you've also slandered. -- And you call yourself a "Christian"?

Good Job!
Bobby Jo

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CONGRATULATIONS! -- You've not only gossiped, you've also slandered. -- And you call yourself a "Christian"?

Good Job!
Bobby Jo
Ya gotta do better than that. Gossip and slander has something to do with implied seriousness. Then you have truth. The whole lot of them are the scum of the earth....now that is serious.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to you guys who said that you like the Obamas..., but after 8 long years of living with Obama's radical leftist policies, it's difficult to hear Christians singing their praises! I believe his record shows that he was the most anti-Christian U.S. president in history.

Why Obama Was Most Anti-Christian President

GetFile.aspx

Former U.S. President Barack Obama speaks at a "town hall" talk with young European leaders on April 6, 2019, in Berlin. (John MacDougall/AFP/Getty Images)

By David HorowitzThursday, 02 May 2019 12:39 PMCurrent | Bio | Archive

Which American president changed the White House Christmas cards from being about Christmas or faith to cards featuring the family dogs and similar non-Christmas related subjects?

Which president decorated the White House Christmas tree with ornaments that included figures such as Mao Zedong and a drag queen?

Which president excluded pro-life groups from attending a White House-sponsored healthcare summit?

Which president nominated three pro-abortion ambassadors to the Vatican?

Which president speaking at Georgetown University ordered a monogram symbolizing Jesus’ name covered while he was delivering his speech?

Which president made a practice of deliberately omitting the phrase about “the Creator” when quoting the Declaration of Independence?

Which president opposed the inclusion of President Franklin Roosevelt’s famous D-Day Prayer in the WWII Memorial?

Which presidential administration announced that it would forgive student loans in exchange for public service, but that it would no longer forgive student loans if the public service was related to religion?

The answer of course is President Barack Obama, the most extreme leftwing figure ever to occupy the White House. Obama’s attacks on Christians earned him the title of “America’s Most Biblically Hostile President” from the website Wallbuilders, which listed these incidents.

Of course these constitute only a partial list of Obama’s attacks on Christians, and religious communities in general.

Among Obama’s more serious crimes was his support for the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, which gave a green light to that infidel-hating organization to murder thousands of Coptic Christians simply because they were Christian.

Even worse, Obama abandoned America’s military base in Iraq and withdrew America’s troops, creating a vacuum which gave rise to ISIS and the creation of the Islamic state.

The jihadists then set out to murder hundreds of thousands of Iraqi Christians without a protest from Obama or a serious military effort to stop them.

Thanks to Obama’s reluctance, ISIS succeeded in destroying the oldest Christian community in the world whose temple in Mosul had held Sunday sermons continuously since the time of St. Paul.

This genocide was one of the most disgraceful episodes in American history.

And it was the direct responsibility of a president who went to the United Nations after the attack in Benghazi to protect the Islamic jihadists responsible for the murder of four Americans — including the American ambassador.

Although he knew the claim was false, Obama blamed their deaths on an obscure filmmaker whose offensive video no one saw. Obama then proclaimed to the world in the strangest words ever uttered by an American president: “The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet Mohammed.”

The blood on Obama’s hands was more than a betrayal of the Iraqi Christians and the heroes in Benghazi.

It was a betrayal of every American and every Iraqi who gave their lives to keep that country out of the hands of the terrorists.

It was a betrayal of America itself.

David Horowitz’s new book on the war against Christians in America is already a #1 Amazon bestseller. Find out why Tucker Carlson and Mike Huckabee say you need to get this book — Go Here Now.

David Horowitz, CEO of the David Horowitz Center in Los Angeles. He is the author of the bestseller “Dark Agenda: The War to Destroy Christian America.”

Source:
Why Obama Was Most Anti-Christian President

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fully accountable and still stick with what I said as truth. Show me what ya got!

Your gossip and slanders, -- unless you can show some evidence to support your claim that "she" is a "he":

Grailhunter said:

------------------------------

To All,

It's bad enough when "peace loving" Democrats/Liberals assail, attack, and slander Conservatives/Christians; but disheartening/disappointing when Christians think that defaming one another is "acceptable". -- And GOD doesn't care about your excuse, merely your actions.

Bobby Jo

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your gossip and slanders, -- unless you can show some evidence to support your claim that "she" is a "he":

Grailhunter said:

------------------------------

To All,

It's bad enough when "peace loving" Democrats/Liberals assail, attack, and slander Conservatives/Christians; but disheartening/disappointing when Christians think that defaming one another is "acceptable". -- And GOD doesn't care about your excuse, merely your actions.

Bobby Jo
I disagree. What I said about Kamala was in jest. She is not a football player. But that is the least of the issues with her. She is truly a despicable person. Just about as anti-American and anti-Christian as you can get. Along with Chuck Schumer, Petty Pelosi, and Jerry Nadler are all about the same, the democrat party has become the American Communist Party.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree. What I said about Kamala was in jest. ...

I sometimes wonder if people who are poked fun of as children, poke fun at other people when they're adults. And they make excuses like "It Was In Jest" as though the recipient hadn't been SLANDERED.

Specifically I remember where Sarah Sanders/Huckabee was VICIOUSLY attacked, ridiculed, insulted, and humiliated -- and it was "All In Jest", or so the murderers insisted.

1 John 3:15 Any one who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

So hate (murder) anyone you choose, so long as you anticipate your "reward".
Bobby Jo

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I sometimes wonder if people who are poked fun of as children, poke fun at other people when they're adults. And they make excuses like "It Was In Jest" as though the recipient hadn't been SLANDERED.

Specifically I remember where Sarah Sanders/Huckabee was VICIOUSLY attacked, ridiculed, insulted, and humiliated -- and it was "All In Jest", or so the murderers insisted.

1 John 3:15 Any one who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

So hate (murder) anyone you choose, so long as you anticipate your "reward".
Bobby Jo
Let me make myself clear. I can poke fun at Trump too. Lord knows he is not perfect. Political satire can get a lot worse than what I play around with. So as they say, If you cannot take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Reactions: historyb

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... If you cannot take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

If you like the "heat" then please continue.

Bobby Jo

-------------------------------

To All,
When a person is warned and refuses correction, then their blood is on their own head.
Bobby Jo