Michelle Obama's speech

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yep, from someone who has NO Integrity, NO Morals, and NO Sense, and neither does her speech writer.
Michelle Obama is a congenital HYPOCRITE. Her racism has been evident every time she opened her mouth. In fact her racism was evident when she was in college, and resisted the integration of black and white students (which would have meant no racist cause to rail against).

The Radical Racist Background of Obama & We’re Not Talking About Barack
The Radical Racist Background of Michelle Obama

And she had absolutely no class for a former first lady.

These speeches from the Left are meant to dazzle and bamboozle the uninformed voters (just like Barack Obama's). But actions speak louder than words. The Democrats are bound and determined to destroy America, shred the Constitution, burn or disrespect the flag, take a knee for the national anthem, and work with the enemies of America like Iran and China to undermine their own country. And the visceral hatred these Democrats have for Trump is nothing short of Satanic.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did anyone hear or see Michelle Obama's speech?

Transcript: Michelle Obama's DNC speech - CNNPolitics

I heard this when I was in my room, came out and saw who was speaking on the tv, saw Michelle Obama and was wowed by this part of her speech, I like what she said here and it's quite Biblical⬇

"Empathy: that's something I've been thinking a lot about lately. The ability to walk in someone else's shoes; the recognition that someone else's experience has value, too. Most of us practice this without a second thought. If we see someone suffering or struggling, we don't stand in judgment. We reach out because, "There, but for the grace of God, go I." It is not a hard concept to grasp. It's what we teach our children."

No, wild horses couldn't get me too. Hate anything to do with liberalism and her crap may sound Biblical but it is not, it is a satanic twist or liberal twist, really they are the same.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I heard this when I was in my room, came out and saw who was speaking on the tv, saw Michelle Obama and was wowed by this part of her speech, I like what she said here and it's quite Biblical⬇

"Empathy: that's something I've been thinking a lot about lately. The ability to walk in someone else's shoes; the recognition that someone else's experience has value, too. Most of us practice this without a second thought. If we see someone suffering or struggling, we don't stand in judgment. We reach out because, "There, but for the grace of God, go I." It is not a hard concept to grasp. It's what we teach our children."

M. Obama speaks with a forked tongue. I heard her say that Trump was the wrong man to be president. Of course, she would say that because Trump is not a Democrat. The Democrats always believe that a Republican is the wrong man to be President.

They got their nose out of joint at the last election because the people decided that Trump was not the wrong man to be President and their darling Hilary Clinton, a party woman through and through lost. And they lost control of the Senate and the House. Stiff cheddar.

And their compassion does not run to babies in the womb. She/they are happy to see as many killed at the whim of the mother.

Not only do the Demorats want to run the country, but they also want to ruin the country with their Marxist agenda. They are a Party that was nothing like they were 20 years ago. Then they were moderately left. Now they are left of left and very radical. Any Party that is radically left or right will destroy the economy of a country.

The extremer left will destroy the country with taxes and the extreme right will destroy the country with jackboot control. Mugabe in Zimbabwe managed to do it with a combination of both. He had to scrap the currency because they hit inflation of thousands of percent so it was worthless. It took a week's wages to buy a loaf of bread.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
M. Obama speaks with a forked tongue.
James Woods uses Michelle Obama clip from 2013 to hit back against her DNC speech

She praised sexual predator Harvey Weinstein to high heaven at that time:

Woods says "...In fact, Obama sounded exactly as sincere as she did in the canned speech that aired Monday boosting Biden for the presidency. “I want to start by thanking Harvey Weinstein for organizing this amazing day,” Obama said, to applause from the sycophants in her audience.

“Harvey. This is possible because of Harvey. He is a wonderful human being, a good friend and just a powerhouse. And the fact that he and his team took the time to make this happen for all of you should say something not about me or about this place, but about you. Everybody -- we are here because of you.”...

Also what is trending on Twitter right now is that Michelle is a man -- "Big Mike". Some time ago there was news that she was transgender. Not sure how credible that is.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just because some one reads a speech, written for her by some one else, filled with virtuous words, does not mean those words are in her heart.
At any rate, I think the American people are tired of the angry rhetoric. Soft words can serve a purpose.

Proverbs 15:1 A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Reading some of the responses in this thread? Some are quite nasty. I think most Americans are tired of that kind of nasty talk. The nastier Trump supporters talk, the more people will want to vote for Biden.

I also think inviting the McCloskeys to speak at the Republican convention will not convince undecided voter to vote for Trump. What are they going to, wave guns around and point them at the screen? I don't know how their court cases will go, but let's do remember they have been charged with a felony. Is it a good idea to invite someone charged with a felony to speak at the RNC convention? Somehow I don't think having them speak is going to help Trump win over undecided voters. It would be a different situation if they had already gone to court and been acquitted.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Michelle Obama is a congenital HYPOCRITE. Her racism has been evident every time she opened her mouth. In fact her racism was evident when she was in college, and resisted the integration of black and white students (which would have meant no racist cause to rail against).

The Radical Racist Background of Obama & We’re Not Talking About Barack
The Radical Racist Background of Michelle Obama

And she had absolutely no class for a former first lady.

These speeches from the Left are meant to dazzle and bamboozle the uninformed voters (just like Barack Obama's). But actions speak louder than words. The Democrats are bound and determined to destroy America, shred the Constitution, burn or disrespect the flag, take a knee for the national anthem, and work with the enemies of America like Iran and China to undermine their own country. And the visceral hatred these Democrats have for Trump is nothing short of Satanic.
You sound a bit full of hate yourself. In fact, you sound a lot more hateful than Michelle Obama did. Just saying.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hanson: Michelle Obama told Dems to 'go high' after her husband 'tried to destroy a political campaign'
Barack Obama's legacy will be running 'one of the most corrupt administrations,' historian tells Tucker Carlson

By Yael Halon | Fox News

Michelle Obama urged Democrats to take the high road at the virtual Democratic National Convention Monday night amid an ongoing investigation into her husband's "corrupt" administration, Hoover Institution senior fellow Victor Davis Hanson told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Tuesday.

"When she says 'We go high when they go low,' she's talking right now when her husband's administration has weaponized the IRS, the FBI, the DOJ, the CIA, and is the subject of a massive investigation by [Connecticut U.S. Attorney John Durham]," Hanson said.

Read the rest of this article: Hanson: Michelle Obama told Dems to 'go high' after her husband 'tried to destroy a political campaign'

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

***Don't be fooled by the Democrats' smooth talk and use of scriptures. The fact is that Democrats align themselves with the Democratic platform that fully supports a woman's "right" to have her unborn baby killed in the womb. Michelle Obama is no exception!

Michelle Obama: partial-birth abortion is "legitimate medical procedure"

By Gina Miller
October 25, 2012

On the eve of the most critical presidential election in our nation's history, it is worth revisiting the despicable words of the wife of the criminal occupier of our White House. On Tuesday, Life News posted an image of a 2004 fundraising letter Michelle Obama wrote in support of Barack Obama (or whatever his name is), as he ran for the U.S. Senate in Illinois.

In the letter, Michelle Obama laments the "rise of conservatism in this country..." Oh, the horror! That awful conservative ideology is rising, pushed by those scary people who love God and our nation as founded, who cherish our Constitution, our freedom, our national sovereignty and American heritage.

She is specifically "concerned" with the rise of conservatism as it "relates to women," or more correctly, as it relates to a woman's ability to kill her pre-born baby. It is not early-term abortion she is talking about (although that is bad enough), but barbaric, partial-birth abortion....

And, we certainly know that Michelle Obama is not going off the range here. She is like-minded with Barack Obama, who was one of the most radically pro-abortion members of the Illinois State Senate, voting repeatedly against the Born Alive Infants Protection Act, which would require doctors to give medical care to babies who survived abortions. He supports letting tiny babies die, if the "doctor" trying to kill them failed to get the job done. Barack Obama is an abortion extremist who does not want any restrictions on abortion at all.

In the letter, speaking of the partial-birth abortion ban, Michelle Obama wrote,

The fact remains, with no provision to protect the health of the mother, this ban on a legitimate medical procedure is clearly unconstitutional and must be overturned.

Source: Michelle Obama: partial-birth abortion is "legitimate medical procedure"

Last edited:

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello @Josho,

Thank you for including this U-tube of Michelle Obama's speech. I heard a little on the BBC news here in the UK, but to hear it right through was really good. I was impressed.

We have watched President Trump over his years of office with mixed feelings, but mostly dismay and incredulity.

May God's will be done for America.

Thank you
With love in Christ Jesus
Chris

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Letter Shows Michelle Obama Backing Partial-Birth Abortion
NATIONAL STEVEN ERTELT OCT 23, 2012 | 11:41AM WASHINGTON, DC

First Lady Michelle Obama has come under criticism before for a fundraising letter she wrote for her husband during his 2004 campaign for the U.S. Senate that has her defending partial-birth abortions.

Today, LifeNews is posting a rarely-seen image (right, click here to enlarge) showing the copy of the actual letter, written to Obama financial supporters, which opposes a ban on the gruesome abortion procedure.

In February 2004, Michelle Obama penned a fundraising letter to help her husband Barack raise funds for his Illinois-based Senate seat. The letter contends the federal ban on partial-birth abortions “is clearly unconstitutional” and “a flawed law.”

Though the three-day-long partial-birth abortion procedure involves the partial birth of a baby during the middle trimester of pregnancy and the jamming of scissors into the back of her head to kill her, Obama’s wife describes it as “legitimate” medicine.

“The fact remains, with no provision to protect the heath of the mother, this ban on a legitimate medical procedure is clearly unconstitutional and must be overturned,” Michelle Obama writes in the letter.

She also said the Bush administration should not encourage the abortion practitioners who sued to reverse the ban to drop their lawsuit to make it unconstitutional. The Supreme Court later sided with Bush and Congress in saying the ban is legitimate.

In closing, Obama told prospective donors that they could “count on” Barack to “keep the Bush team from appointing the Supreme Court justice that will vote against Roe v. Wade.”

Like President Obama, the First Lady has been a strong abortion advocate during her time with Barack in the White House, including during a pre-Democratic convention rally this year.

She was in Florida in January for a private lunch reception with supporters of pro-abortion President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign. While there, she met with an activist from the Planned Parenthood abortion business. Before that, she hosted the president of Planned Parenthood’s abortion business at the White House.

Source: Letter Shows Michelle Obama Backing Partial-Birth Abortion

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You sound a bit full of hate yourself. In fact, you sound a lot more hateful than Michelle Obama did. Just saying.
Full of hate? Standing against and fighting evil is not hate.
What is the difference between the democrats and the enemies we fought in nearly every war in our history? Not much.
The democrats are the enemy within now. To say they are anti=Christian is accurate. I am not saying they are all atheists, but they stand against most Christians morals....like you.

As for as governmental ideologies they are again at odds with basic American morals and character.

Hitler killed around 6 million...democrats have killed over 50 million babies. They dwarf both Hitler and Mussolini as supreme evilness in the world and anti Americans. No not hate....convinced of the truth.

Last edited:

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The lying Oprah wannabee!

MICHELLE OBAMA, on Americans: “They watch in horror as children are torn from their families and thrown into cages.”

THE FACTS: The reference to cages is misleading and a matter that Democrats have persistently distorted.

Trump used facilities that were built during the Obama-Biden administration to house children at the border. They are chain-link enclosures inside border facilities where migrants were temporarily housed, separated by sex and age.

At the height of the controversy over Trump’s zero-tolerance policy at the border, photos that circulated online of children in the enclosures generated great anger. But those photos — by The Associated Press — were taken in 2014 and depicted some of the thousands of unaccompanied children held by President Barack Obama.

When that fact came to light, some Democrats and activists who had tweeted the photos deleted their tweets. But prominent Democrats have continued to cite cages for children as a distinctive cruelty of Trump.
STUNNING: AP Calls Out Michelle Obama’s LIES About Trump During DNC Speech!

And what’s even more mind boggling is that they are right about this, that Obama, her husband, is the one who created all of these ‘cages’ in the first place and then used them to separate children at the border as well. I love how they even noted that the photos that went around to indict Trump were actually from the Obama years.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These are the unfounded accusations leveled at Republicans by Obama;

• “They’re closing down polling places in minority neighborhoods.” [Could someone please tell this dumb*** that “minority neighborhoods” are overwhelmingly Democrat-governed cities? If “polling places in minority neighborhoods” are being shutdown, it sure as hell isn’t the GOP doing it.]
  • “They’re purging voter rolls.” [Federal law prohibits systematic purges of voter rolls 90 days before a federal election. However, there is an exception… state Boards of Elections utilize data provided by the Social Security Administration to clear the voter rolls of dead people and pets.]
  • “They’re sending people out to intimidate voters.” [Please provide something called “evidence,” that is unless you’re referring to the New Black Panther Party intimidating voters in Philadelphia during the 2016 elections.]
  • “They’re lying about the security of our ballots.” [Ahhh. daily news reports we all have been reading of tens and hundreds of thousands of ineligible ballots. All that must be just figments of our collective imaginations.]
(VIDEO) Michelle Obama’s WHOPPERS of the Lies She’s Peddling at her DNC Speech – Right-Wing News with Kevin Whiteman