Michelle Obama's speech

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They don't pose with bibles outside churches either.

How do you know? I am quite sure with 2.6 billion Christians worldwide many have posed with a bible outside of their church. Apart from the fact, I am not aware it was a sin to pose with a bible outside of a church.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, Michelle Obama knows how to get up with a smile on her face. . . . Most people like that, but some seem too frustrated to. If only they allowed themselves to smile more themselves.

Ted Bundy had such a nice smile too!
th

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Did you know that there is a subspecies of human that is called orange? Don't get me wrong, I love President Trump. I just think it's good to laugh about yourself sometimes. At least he's not an angry orange. Lol!
He does come out with some juicy comments though.

Reactions: Truman

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
FIRST, "they" have to make it through their time in the womb without being ripped to pieces or poisoned to death or partially delivered only to have their brains chopped up so that their heads can be delivered! (Sorry the truth is so gruesome.)

Yeah, "they" (the human beings created by God) matter inside and outside the womb!!!!!!!!!!!

**********All LIVES MATTER TO GOD***********

Yep all lives matter to God.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What a fraud of an article!

— Obama and former vice president Joe Biden “spied” on his campaign and “knew everything that was going on.” Trump has made allegations of Obama spying since 2017, based on little or no evidence.

The only way this is false, is to admit that clueless Joe did not recommend the Logan Act. Obama was aware of, and authorized the spying on the Trump campaign. Trump was correct in his statement.

— The jury forewoman in the Roger Stone trial was “disgraceful.” The judge in the case rejected claims of bias. Tomeka Hart’s political leanings and activities were clearly known during the jury selection process, and not even Stone’s legal team tried to strike her from the jury pool.

It is "disgraceful" that anyone that is that obviously biased and corrupt person be allowed on a jury! The circumstances are irrelevant. Trump is correct again!

— “We’ve rebuilt the military, 2.5 trillion dollars.” Trump frequently suggests this money is all for new equipment, but he’s just adding together three years of budgets, none of which is a record.

Where does Trump say that "it is a record"? Obama decimated the military; it is a fact that Trump has funded it to rebuild it. Once again, the so-called fact checkers are frauds.

So far during his presidency, Trump’s most repeated claim — 360 times — is that the U.S. economy today is the best in history. He began making this claim in June 2018, and it quickly became one of his favorites. He’s been forced to adapt for the tough economic times, and doing so has made it even more fantastic. Whereas he used to say it was the best economy in U.S. history, he now often recalls that he achieved “the best economy in the history of the world.”

What is a measure of being the greatest economy?

It is not a single facet answer: It combines GDP, Unemployment, the lowest African American unemployment in history (undisputed), the lowest Hispanic unemployment in history (undisputed), the most, and highest records set in the stock market, the reduction in welfare, the return of jobs that Obama/Biden said were never coming back, better trade deals, going from a dependency of foreign oil, to being an exporter of oil and self-sufficient. Lower tax burden has allowed people to keep and spend more of their own money.

All this following the worst economic recovery since the Great Depression. Combined factors in my opinion, are a fact that we had before COVID-19, the best economy in American history. The trajectory was still going the right direction until then, growing even stronger.

Once again, the article is a biased fraud.

While Trump "may" have made false claims, and I am not going to do the work for those that are too lazy to research and debunk the vast majority of this article's false assertions, it does nothing to diminish the many accomplishments that shadow the 8 years of failure and corruption of the Obama/Biden regime (which this source makes no effort to hold them accountable).

If the Washington Post an anti-Trump newspaper is your source of truth, we might as well pack our bags and go home. Remember Watergate? If it had been Democrats who spied they would have whitewashed the whole affair.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What a fraud of an article!

— Obama and former vice president Joe Biden “spied” on his campaign and “knew everything that was going on.” Trump has made allegations of Obama spying since 2017, based on little or no evidence.

The only way this is false, is to admit that clueless Joe did not recommend the Logan Act. Obama was aware of, and authorized the spying on the Trump campaign. Trump was correct in his statement.

— The jury forewoman in the Roger Stone trial was “disgraceful.” The judge in the case rejected claims of bias. Tomeka Hart’s political leanings and activities were clearly known during the jury selection process, and not even Stone’s legal team tried to strike her from the jury pool.

It is "disgraceful" that anyone that is that obviously biased and corrupt person be allowed on a jury! The circumstances are irrelevant. Trump is correct again!

— “We’ve rebuilt the military, 2.5 trillion dollars.” Trump frequently suggests this money is all for new equipment, but he’s just adding together three years of budgets, none of which is a record.

Where does Trump say that "it is a record"? Obama decimated the military; it is a fact that Trump has funded it to rebuild it. Once again, the so-called fact checkers are frauds.

So far during his presidency, Trump’s most repeated claim — 360 times — is that the U.S. economy today is the best in history. He began making this claim in June 2018, and it quickly became one of his favorites. He’s been forced to adapt for the tough economic times, and doing so has made it even more fantastic. Whereas he used to say it was the best economy in U.S. history, he now often recalls that he achieved “the best economy in the history of the world.”

What is a measure of being the greatest economy?

It is not a single facet answer: It combines GDP, Unemployment, the lowest African American unemployment in history (undisputed), the lowest Hispanic unemployment in history (undisputed), the most, and highest records set in the stock market, the reduction in welfare, the return of jobs that Obama/Biden said were never coming back, better trade deals, going from a dependency of foreign oil, to being an exporter of oil and self-sufficient. Lower tax burden has allowed people to keep and spend more of their own money.

All this following the worst economic recovery since the Great Depression. Combined factors in my opinion, are a fact that we had before COVID-19, the best economy in American history. The trajectory was still going the right direction until then, growing even stronger.

Once again, the article is a biased fraud.

While Trump "may" have made false claims, and I am not going to do the work for those that are too lazy to research and debunk the vast majority of this article's false assertions, it does nothing to diminish the many accomplishments that shadow the 8 years of failure and corruption of the Obama/Biden regime (which this source makes no effort to hold them accountable).

(which this source makes no effort to hold them accountable)

Of course not. They are Demonrats.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Josho -- Allow me to fill you in on some things about my life. I spent many years, thousands of hours, researching and fighting for truth in education so that the parents would know and understand what public schools are about these days. For instance, parents need to know that the State and private tests, now called assessments, assess their children in the affective domain (having to do with attitudes, beliefs and values). Not only this, but technology is being used to teach, assess and remediate children's "incorrect" beliefs. I can prove this because of the extensive research I've done, not to mention that I have a degree in psychology, and I have public school certification and taught in the public schools.

So, no, abortion is not the only issue I'm passionate about by any means. It's not even the main issue for me. But if I can give the helpless babies in the womb a voice, I will do it! I believe that every Christian should be standing up for the helpless, unborn babies and exposing abortion for the evil that it is.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho -- Allow me to fill you in on some things about my life. I spent many years, thousands of hours, researching and fighting for truth in education so that the parents would know and understand what public schools are about these days. For instance, parents need to know that the State and private tests, now called assessments, assess their children in the affective domain (having to do with attitudes, beliefs and values). Not only this, but technology is being used to teach, assess and remediate children's "incorrect" beliefs. I can prove this because of the extensive research I've done, not to mention that I have a degree in psychology, and I have public school certification and taught in the public schools.

So, no, abortion is not the only issue I'm passionate about by any means. It's not even the main issue for me. But if I can give the helpless babies in the womb a voice, I will do it! I believe that every Christian should be standing up for the helpless, unborn babies and exposing abortion for the evil that it is.

Preach it sister!!!!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True just like their Nazi and Communist brethren
If the Left had the control that Hitler had
What failure?Trump inherited one heck of a recovery from Obama,and he's still riding on his coattails
I'm sure Obama's economy improved dramatically when he gave Iran, who calls America the Great Satan, over $1 billion in CASH as he was leaving office.

Reactions: Bobby Jo