Microchips Under the Skin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You claim to believe in God but speak in terms of requiring proof BEFORE acting on God's word. I am not going to waste more time on you.

Of course you aren't, best you get out before you make yourself look any worse. If you cannot prove yiur6 claims, you need to stop wasting your time amd mine both.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Christian Bible is an insult to Kingdom Hall, that's why JW's constantly try to change the meaning of nearly every Scripture. 'Symbolic" , "not literal". Even the NWT says Jesus is God and the "everlasting fire" that Jesus warned us of is true. JW's don't even believe their own NWT! And so, the Mark of the Beast is not "literal" to JW's. Satan has done his work at Kingdom Hall!

There's too many Bible experts that say the NWT is accurate and none of these experts are JW. In fact most of them believe in the Trinity.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, now I'm onboard, almost. Seeing that God is a righteous judge. How is it that you see God throwing infants in hell because their parents made a choice to have them micro-chipped?
You are doing everything to convince yourself its okay to do this .
Forgetting that an infant has no choice . if a parent chips a baby , it did not willfully take it .
Plus i dont think they gonna do this . But we ought to know better . SO what i say often , i say again
i did all i could to warn you not to take this thing . Its on you if you do .

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, now I'm onboard, almost. Seeing that God is a righteous judge. How is it that you see God throwing infants in hell because their parents made a choice to have them micro-chipped?
Let's try this. Yours is a false accusation against my actual words and intent. What you infer is not my responsibility.

Bearing false witness is a sin.
I rebuke your efforts there and in all subsequent replies wherein you reiterate false witness against me and my actual thoughts in this thread.

Bearing false witness is a sin in God's eyes. And it is only reasonable to be against the rules in any forum dedicated to Christ and his word.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are doing everything to convince yourself its okay to do this .
Forgetting that an infant has no choice . if a parent chips a baby , it did not willfully take it .
Plus i dont think they gonna do this . But we ought to know better . SO what i say often , i say again
i did all i could to warn you not to take this thing . Its on you if you do .
No I don't think God will throw children in the lake of fire for their parents chipping them. I thought the chip might be desirable to track child trafficking and other unwanted ubductions. But I was unsure as I just browsed the manufactures website and didn't immediately see any usage information.

Anyways I'm not the type that believes in original sin gets all children and adults in the lake of fire by default. I think we have to become sinful to get there and not accept Jesus as our savior.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's try this. Yours is a false accusation against my actual words and intent. What you infer is not my responsibility.

Bearing false witness is a sin.
I rebuke your efforts there and in all subsequent replies wherein you reiterate false witness against me and my actual thoughts in this thread.

Bearing false witness is a sin in God's eyes. And it is only reasonable to be against the rules in any forum dedicated to Christ and his word.

You stated your lack of position in post # 167 to my question regarding your position.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sad how many Christians do not realize 'bearing false witness' simply prohibits perjury. This forum is NOT a court of law.

Well in her defense I did post the question as to require a response to an assumed position based on the logic following the thread posts, she did not provide a response indicating her position, and instead simply did not answer. Which I thought was odd.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You stated your lack of position in post # 167 to my question regarding your position.
I stated you were accusing the wrong member because I never said anything of the sort that you were accusing me of.
You persisted. And escalated.
Which is why I rebuked you when you went further.
Then you got others involved.
I rebuke you again.
I never said, nor implied, what you falsely accused, and what was and remains an attack on my character.
Get ye behind me.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well then, I think I'll wait for a better discussion that relates to the thread OP...

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sad how many Christians do not realize 'bearing false witness' simply prohibits perjury. This forum is NOT a court of law.
Sad how many Christians aren't aware Perjury = Lying.
Sadder still how one Christian isn't aware that bearing false witness equals the same thing.
And likely he's unaware of this because he isn't aware of
Ephesians 4:25 - Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok folks, can we please get back on topic?
Well I'm now very concerned after looking at @Amazed@grace post regarding forehead RFID chips. If these chips can be used for tracking people and transferring currency, then to answer your OP bluntly: Yes they amount to the mark of the beast in my opinion. I'll be on the lookout for that aspect from now on. The book of Revelation says it causes "all" to receive the mark. So I don't think receiving the mark necessarily means your going to the lake of fire. I'm not sure the beast amounts to all those that have the mark of the beast. I'm seeing the beast is him that causes all to receive his mark.

Revelation 13:16-17

King James Version

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well in her defense I did post the question as to require a response to an assumed position based on the logic following the thread posts, she did not provide a response indicating her position, and instead simply did not answer. Which I thought was odd.
LOL
You posted asking if chips would be in the forehead. I posted the infant implant link.
After that you went off into your own personal rants accusing me, then asking me if what you accused is what I meant.... by posting a resource link about implants and infants.

And you think it odd I didn't answer posts where you're talking to yourself while invoking my name?
And you think people should stand for your behavior? And not find your behavior odd and worthy of prayer?
Your actions don't warrant this much attention. You were wrong. That's it.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL
You posted asking if chips would be in the forehead. I posted the infant implant link.
After that you went off into your own personal rants accusing me, then asking me if what you accused is what I meant.... by posting a resource link about implants and infants.

And you think it odd I didn't answer posts where you're talking to yourself while invoking my name?
And you think people should stand for your behavior? And not find your behavior odd and worthy of prayer?
Your actions don't warrant this much attention. You were wrong. That's it.
This isn't about me is it.... back to the OP please.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I'm now very concerned after looking at @Amazed@grace post regarding forehead RFID chips. If these chips can be used for tracking people and transferring currency, then to answer your OP bluntly: Yes they amount to the mark of the beast in my opinion. I'll be on the lookout for that aspect from now on. The book of Revelation says it causes "all" to receive the mark. So I don't think receiving the mark necessarily means your going to the lake of fire. I'm not sure the beast amounts to all those that have the mark of the beast. I'm seeing the beast is him that causes all to receive his mark.
Revelation 14:9-11 (KJV)
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 14:9-11 (KJV)
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
Well then I wonder about repentance for those that received the mark. Since it also says:

Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."