Microchips Under the Skin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think Satan is loosed yet. But soon!

Matthew 24:21 (NKJV)
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Whoa! Becareful not to give satan an equal footing with God.
Satan is not omnipresent like God!
He can't make things happen over night with man!
He has to plan his strategy of deceit and wickedness, take it to men (plural as in many) who are "of that spirit of antichrist", and then orchestrate it through them himself, in order for it to be be manifested in the world.

Satan is planning and attempting to achieve Peace and safety for the world, but Jesus said:
Mat. 10[34] Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Luke 12[51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

Its kind of ironic of what satan and mere men want, as opposed to what God wants, don't you think?
Can you figure out why?

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 14:9-11 (KJV)
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
The Beast can easily be a one world government. The mark can be implants if said government makes a law, or laws, that initiate a global ID system .
The excuse for implementation being something akin to the claim it's a matter of personal security. Eliminating the risk of identity theft.

And it's not a new concern, implanted chips.
2006:
State law blocks forced implants of radio frequency chips
State Rep. Schneider feared 'Big Brother' scenario for employees

2020:
Bill requires employers to keep implanted microchips voluntary for workers

Reactions: kcnalp

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoa! Becareful not to give satan an equal footing with God.
Satan is not omnipresent like God!
He can't make things happen over night with man!
He has to plan his strategy of deceit and wickedness, take it to men (plural as in many) who are "of that spirit of antichrist", and then orchestrate it through them himself, in order for it to be be manifested in the world.

Satan is planning and attempting to achieve Peace and safety for the world, but Jesus said:
Mat. 10[34] Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Luke 12[51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

Its kind of ironic of what satan and mere men want, as opposed to what God wants, don't you think?
Can you figure out why?
Like in Job, Satan has to get God's permission. He had access to Earth back then but not totally. I think this is coming soon:
Revelation 4:1 (NKJV)
1 After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, "Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this."

Revelation 12:7-12 (NKJV)
7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. 12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time."

Reactions: amigo de christo

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're not even honest with yourself
You're just filled with unproven accusations! Did Kingdom Hall teach you what the Bible says about "all liars"? They don't even know.

I know you avoid questions like plague but I have to ask anyway. Will you follow Kingdom Hall to Hell?

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was making an educated guess based on Kingdom Hall attacks on our Christian Bible.

the only attacks being made are those false doctrines that people like yourself say such false doctrines are in the scriptures. If you and others don't wish to believe these doctrines are false that's your choice, but just as you and others speak out against what you believe is a false doctrine so will we who are JW.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're just filled with unproven accusations! Did Kingdom Hall teach you what the Bible says about "all liars"? They don't even know.

I know you avoid questions like plague but I have to ask anyway. Will you follow Kingdom Hall to Hell?

I know if you don't change your path you will not be in Gods kingdom

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the only attacks being made are those false doctrines that people like yourself say such false doctrines are in the scriptures.
No proof! Just a pack of Kingdom Hall lies! You still don't know where "all liars" will spend eternity?
If you and others don't wish to believe these doctrines are false that's your choice, but just as you and others speak out against what you believe is a false doctrine so will we who are JW.
Kingdom Hall twists nearly every verse in the Bible an you accuse us of "false doctrine"? You don't even believe the NWT! Want proof? You never give proof but I can. Enough of your Kingdom Hall lies Barney!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like to hear about how this may pertain to the Mark of the Beast. Would you accept a chip implant in your right hand?

Digital Angel Corporation is Awarded United States Patent for Next-Generation, Enhanced-Performance Implantable Microchip

Digital Angel?

Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

So all Christians would need to do, to know they don’t have the mark is get an exemption from right hand insertion and get it in the left hand.

But there’s a reason scripture specifies the mark will be in the right hand, and in the forehead, that I will get to momentarily.

God will mark 144,000 on their forehead, but it won’t be a tattoo, a bar-code, an RFID chip, or a vaccine, nor anything visible or tangbile.

Here’s what I, and others, think Gods mark, and Satan’s mark, is going to be, and it’s found in the Bible.

In the OT, what you think becomes a mark on your forehead, and what you do becomes a mark on your right hand - it says right hand because most people are right-handed.

Thus worship of God puts a seal on the forehead of the 144,000.

Therefore worshipping the beast, or his image is the thought that marks them on their forehead, and bowing down in worship is the physical action that marks the right hand.

So how can not being able to buy or sell possibly work in this scenario?

Scripture says there will be an image of the beast that will be made.

The image of the beast would be set up everywhere that any commerce or banking takes place, and each person must be seen to bow down to the image and worship it briefly, before any business transaction is allowed.

Internet buying or selling would require clicking on I AGREE in the box that pops up with a pic of the image of the beast, that says, I agree that I worship the beast and his image.

It’s at least something believers should be aware is a possibility, in case the consensus belief that the mark is something visible or tangible turns out to be wrong.

After all, the consensus opinion of Israel was that Messiah would come as the conquering hero and immediately set up His kingdom, and overthrow the Roman occupation and tyranny they endured.

That’s the reason Jesus was rejected as Messiah - the consensus opinion ignored that Messiah would also suffer and be cut off from the living, and couldn’t imagine two comings of Messiah - one to suffer and die as a sacrificial lamb, and the second as the conquering Lion

That’s why after he’d already announced Jesus to be the Messiah, John the Baptist started to doubt who Jesus was as he languished in a jail cell for awhile, and sent messengers asking Jesus if he was truly the Messiah, or should they expect someone else.

Consensus opinions are frequently wrong.

Shalom.

Last edited:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you take the "mark of the beast" it is a matter of whether you have studied God's word, or not. The mark is a matter of knowing that two Christ's are that coming, and the fake christ is coming first. If you do not know the difference, you will worship Satan thinking he is the true Christ, and you will be deceived. You will be in this world when the Antichrist controls it. We must all eat to stay alive, However, we will not get your bread through worshipping the Antichrist, or relying on his system. Satan's rule is five months, and God has warned us in in Malachi, that we had better have a store house for this time.

Nope.

Why would Christians who know that when Jesus comes He will gather them together in the clouds in the air, be fooled by a fake messiah on earth, who didn’t come in the clouds, seen by every eye, as lightning, but is on the earth?

They wouldn’t.

In fact Jesus told us that’s how to spot a fake messiah:

Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Mat 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.

Mat 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

Mat 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Shalom.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ssriousely doubt this is "the" mark, however, if indeed the mark is a chip, such things will desensitize us to the idea.

Over the years, the consensus was that it was a tattoo, then a bar-code, then a chip, now it’s the vaccine - so just wait awhile, it will be something else.

Reactions: TheslightestID

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No proof! Just a pack of Kingdom Hall lies! You still don't know where "all liars" will spend eternity?

Kingdom Hall twists nearly every verse in the Bible an you accuse us of "false doctrine"? You don't even believe the NWT! Want proof? You never give proof but I can. Enough of your Kingdom Hall lies Barney!
You can believe what you want about the watchtower or kingdom Hall. I'm not going to agree with you.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Says Kingdom Hall! lol

If you "know" so much why does the Bible scare JW's so?

The scriptures don't scare JW. We will talk to anyone about the scriptures. You just don't like it that we will not accept false doctrine in the scriptures.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can believe what you want about the watchtower or kingdom Hall. I'm not going to agree with you.
Jesus isn’t the angel Michael who got a promotion to being A God, but not the almighty God.

Jesus did not resurrect as an invisible spirit creature - He rose bodily and was seen by 500 people over 40 days, including the apostles, and He ascended bodily and visibly on a cloud from mount olive, and will return there bodily and visibly.

Reactions: kcnalp

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like in Job, Satan has to get God's permission. He had access to Earth back then but not totally. I think this is coming soon:
Revelation 4:1 (NKJV)
1 After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, "Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this."

Revelation 12:7-12 (NKJV)
7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. 12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time."
Make no mistake by whatever doctrine that you may hear or follow, the "visual" reality of "the prince of the power of the air"** being made free from his "chains of darkness" for a "short time", is now manifested on the earth, ever since the invention of the Light bulb in 1879 (147 years ago).

**Note: the source of all inventions of electricity is found in the air, as also are radiowaves, microwaves, x-ray technology, infrared technology, digital technology, etc.
"The prince of the power of the air" himself, is the genius behind all of the advanced technology that we use extensively, day in and day.
Eph. 2[2] Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: