Missing Alerts

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good Afternoon,

I noticed for some time now a thread that I am subscribed to has a recent post but I don't have a current alert. Is that because of a setting on alerts? Or am I missing something?

Wrangler

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good Afternoon,

I noticed for some time now a thread that I am subscribed to has a recent post but I don't have a current alert. Is that because of a setting on alerts? Or am I missing something?

Wrangler

Maybe they wanted to hide from you…:p

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Good Afternoon,

Wrangler
its a regular occurrence for the threads I subscribe to!

Reactions: Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good Afternoon,

Wrangler
Unfortunately, it is not a new thing here on this forum. Some kind of a fluke in the system that is beyond the ability of the mods to fix. Sometimes it is worse than others.

With so many new posts these days on the forum it makes it easy to miss a post directed specifically to you. Most people, I believe, are like me, in a measure, in that they cannot read all of the posts posted. There are too many and most people do not have the time or the patience. Ask God for help so as not to miss anything that is really important.

Reactions: Nancy