mom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, dad alone, is taking mom to admit her Ina government hospital, on monday she will have eye surgery, I wish I was able to walk to go with her.
You can pray God be with mom take care of her, bless her eye surgery and bless her to see again clearly. Let God bless her with good health and remove negative thoughts. Let God fill her heart with His peace & joy & let everything go well with her in the hospital.

Thank you!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, dad alone, is taking mom to admit her Ina government hospital, on monday she will have eye surgery, I wish I was able to walk to go with her.
You can pray God be with mom take care of her, bless her eye surgery and bless her to see again clearly. Let God bless her with good health and remove negative thoughts. Let God fill her heart with His peace & joy & let everything go well with her in the hospital.

Thank you!
I pray everything will turn out well bro. Mel. And that GOd take away any anxiety or fear from her.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
Praying.

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God bless My Dream's mother with a safe eye surgery with no complications and a speedy recovery in Jesus Name, Amen Thanks in advance be to You GOD,

An friend of mine just had this surgery and she is doing good, no complications, she had one eye done and the other eye will follow next week

Reactions: My Dreams

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
God bless My Dream's mother with a safe eye surgery with no complications and a speedy recovery in Jesus Name, Amen Thanks in advance be to You GOD,

An friend of mine just had this surgery and she is doing good, no complications, she had one eye done and the other eye will follow next week
Thanks Dosia.
That's nice to hear, Praise God!.
Hope her vision is restored