More Astonishing Bible Proof - (Warning -Athiests- This Is Adult Sensitive Material)?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
I've Began a New Thread Here, I Need a New Title for This Thread.

This Thread is Reserved for News Worthy Items. More Astonishing Bible Proof - (Warning -Athiests- This Is Adult Sensitive Material)? Joshua 10:12-14

This Thread is for History Items relating to the Bible. Historical Evidences of the Bible

http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/13387-historical-evidences-of-the-bible/

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
THE WAR ON TERROR, REVOLUTION, FAMINE
http://www.unexplain...s.php?id=201065
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110220/ts_alt_afp/scienceuspopulationfood
Planet could be unrecognizable by 2050, The United Nations has predicted the global population will reach seven billion this year, and climb to nine billion by 2050, "with almost all of the growth occurring in poor countries, particularly Africa and South Asia," said John Bongaarts. To feed all those mouths, "we will need to produce as much food in the next 40 years as we have in the last 8,000,"

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
March 02, 2011 Da Toothf
http://www.unexplain...dpost&p=3801756
The healing of the withered Hand in Pharisee's Temple.

Mark 3:1-6, Matthew 12:9-14, Luke 6:6-11
1 ¶ And he entered again into the synagogue; and there was a man there which had a withered hand.
2 And they watched him, whether he would heal him on the sabbath day; that they might accuse him.
3 And he saith unto the man which had the withered hand, Stand forth. {Stand forth: Gr. Arise, stand forth in the midst}
4 And he saith unto them, Is it lawful to do good on the sabbath days, or to do evil? to save life, or to kill? But they held their peace.
5 And when he had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts, he saith unto the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it out: and his hand was restored whole as the other. {hardness: or, blindness}

Luke 6:11 And they were filled with madness; and communed one with another what they might do to Jesus.

6 And the Pharisees went forth, and straightway took counsel with the Herodians against him, how they might destroy him.

Jesus at the Sea of Galilee with the Multitudes
Mark 3:7-12, Matthew 12:15-21
7 But Jesus withdrew himself with his disciples to the sea: and a great multitude from Galilee followed him, and from Judaea,
8 And from Jerusalem, and from Idumaea, and from beyond Jordan; and they about Tyre and Sidon, a great multitude, when they had heard what great things he did, came unto him.
9 And he spake to his disciples, that a small ship should wait on him because of the multitude, lest they should throng him.
10 For he had healed many; insomuch that they pressed upon him for to touch him, as many as had plagues. {pressed: or, rushed}
11 And unclean spirits, when they saw him, fell down before him, and cried, saying, Thou art the Son of God.
12 And he straitly charged them that they should not make him known.

Matthew 12
17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,
18 Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.
19 He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets.
20 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.
21 And in his name shall the Gentiles trust.

The Choosing of the Twelve
Mark 3:13-19a, Matthew 10:2-4, Luke 6:12-16

Matt 10:1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease. {against: or, over}

13 ¶ And he goeth up into a mountain, and calleth unto him whom he would: and they came unto him.
14 And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach,
15 And to have power to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils:

16 And Simon he surnamed Peter;
17 And James the son of Zebedee, and John the brother of James; and he surnamed them Boanerges, which is, The sons of thunder:
18 And Andrew, and Philip, and Bartholomew, and Matthew, and Thomas, and James the son of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus, and Simon the Canaanite,
19 And Judas Iscariot, which also betrayed him: and they went into an house. {into...: or, home}

The Sermon on the Mount (EXCERPTS)
Matt 5:1-8:1, Luke 6:17-7:1a

And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed them all.
Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God - But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation.
Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled - Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger.
Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh - Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep.

Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake. Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.
Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

The Healing of the Centurion's Servant (EXCERPT)
Matt 8:5-13, Luke 7:1b-10

For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. {one: Gr. this man} When Jesus heard these things, he marvelled at him, and turned him about, and said unto the people that followed him, I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel. And they that were sent, returning to the house, found the servant whole that had been sick.

The Raising of the Widow of Nain's Son (EXCERPT)
Luke 7:11-17

And he that was dead sat up, and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother. And there came a fear on all: and they glorified God, saying, That a great prophet is risen up among us; and, That God hath visited his people. And this rumour of him went forth throughout all Judaea, and throughout all the region round about.

The Message to Jesus from John the Baptist
Matt 11:2-19, Luke 7:18-35

Jesus upbraids Capernaum, Chorazin & Bethsaida (EXCERPT)
Matt 11: 20-30

Then began he to upbraid the cities wherein most of his mighty works were done, because they repented not ... But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee ... I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

Jesus Anoited at a Pharisee's House
Luke 7:36-50

There was a certain creditor which had two debtors: the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty. And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me therefore, which of them will love him most? Simon answered and said, I suppose that he, to whom he forgave most. And he said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged.
And he turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head ... but this woman since the time I came in hath not ceased to kiss my feet ... but this woman hath anointed my feet with ointment.
Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little. And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven. And they that sat at meat with him began to say within themselves, Who is this that forgiveth sins also?

Jesus on the Circuit and his Companions
Luke 8:1-3

A Demonic Healed, The Scribes and Pharisee's seek a sign.
Mark 3:19b-30, Matt 12:46-50, Luke 11:14-36

20 And the multitude cometh together again, so that they could not so much as eat bread.
21 And when his friends heard of it, they went out to lay hold on him: for they said, He is beside himself. {friends: or, kinsmen}
22 ¶ And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils.
23 And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?
24 And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.
25 And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
26 And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.
27 No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.
28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

30 Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.

If you people cannot see the context, or how how the events leading up to this, have context. Then it is your fault. Jesus totally flipped the context of being possessed by Satan back on the Kenites. Anyone who has a eyes to see, and ears to hear, or a mind to think can perceive this. Everyone that followed him saw and knew this even the devils and the Pharisee's.

2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

Which leads to the next point - that no individual scripture is of a singular interpretation, but in it context ... that having been made through the whole of the Scriptures.

BREAK ... ^

This is the context what's to argue, no duplication, first instance Mark 3 +Matt&Luke, the Remnants of Israel being exploted & destroyed.

More come later before, during & after ...

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:02 PM
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Ring

Posted 15 February 2011 - 11:35 PM
Foremost of the West, He who is Upon His Mountain, Lord of the Sacred Pure Land in the Place of [The Dead], Foremost of the Divine [Tabernacle], the Governor of the Nine Bows. Who is able to give "a good burial in the west or the power to walk on the roads of the revered ones" or "to make ready his boat and sail to and rest in the beautiful west". Anubis (as judge) is often shown weighing the heart of the deceased against the feather of truth (Maat) in the presence of Thoth (as scribe). - Psalms 51 Symbolized by a Black and White Ox Hide Covered in Blood Hanging on a Pole [Flag] [Supposedly they LOL can't figure out the meaning of this?!? Who'd Figure?) Added: Egypt?!?

flag_icon_egypt.gif
I AM ANUBIS!

And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. {the light from...: Heb. between the light and between the darkness} And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. {And the evening...: Heb. And the evening was, and the morning was etc.}

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Ring
Tolkien wrote the following about the idea behind the One Ring: "I should say that it was a mythical way of representing the truth that potency (or perhaps potentiality) if it is to be exercised, and produce results, has to be externalized and so as it were passes, to a greater or lesser degree, out of one's direct control." (Letter #211, 1958).

Tolkien always strongly held that The Lord of the Rings was not allegorical, particularly in reference to political events of his time such as World War II or the Cold War. At the same time he conceded "applicability" as being within the "freedom" of the reader,[7] and indeed many people have been inclined to view the One Ring as a symbol or metaphor. The notion of a power too great for humans to safely possess is an evocative one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Ring_des_Nibelungen
Wagner created the story of the Ring by fusing elements from many German and Scandinavian myths and folk tales. The Old Norse Eddas supplied much of the material for Das Rheingold, while Die Walküre was largely based on the Völsungasaga. Siegfried contains elements from the Eddas, the Völsungasaga and Thidrekssaga, Götterdämmerung, draws from the 12th century High German poem known as the Nibelungenlied, which appears to have been the original inspiration for the Ring, and for which the cycle was named. In the summer of 1848 Wagner wrote The Nibelung Myth as Sketch for a Drama, combining the medieval sources previously mentioned into a single narrative, very similar to the plot of the eventual Ring cycle, but nevertheless with substantial differences.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_of_Gyges
According to the legend, Gyges of Lydia was a shepherd in the service of King Candaules of Lydia. After an earthquake, a cave was revealed in a mountainside where Gyges was feeding his flock. Entering the cave, Gyges discovered that it was in fact a tomb with a bronze horse containing a corpse, larger than that of a man, who wore a golden ring, which Gyges pocketed. He discovered that the ring gave him the power to become invisible by adjusting it. Gyges then arranged to be chosen as one of the messengers who reported to the king as to the status of the flocks. Arriving at the palace, Gyges used his new power of invisibility to seduce the queen, and with her help he murdered the king, and became king of Lydia himself. King Croesus, famous for his wealth, was Gyges' descendant.

In Republic, Plato puts the tale of the ring of Gyges in the mouth of Glaucon, who uses it to make the point that no man is so virtuous that he could resist the temptation of being able to steal at will by the ring's power of invisibility. In contemporary terms, Glaucon argues that morality is a social construction, whose source is the desire to maintain one's reputation for virtue and honesty; when that sanction is removed, moral character would evaporate. However, Glaucon does not actually hold this belief; he merely produces this tale so that Socrates' argument for justice can be made stronger:

Suppose now that there were two such magic rings, and the just put on one of them and the unjust the other ...

Socrates goes on to explain that justice would not be defined by just this social construct; the man who abused the power of the Ring of Gyges has become morally bankrupt and suffered irreparable failings of character, while a man that chose willingly not to use it is at least at peace with himself.(Republic 10:612b)

Exodus 20:2–17
I am the Lord your God, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery ...

2 Commmandments from GOD to Mankind
You shall have no other gods before me
You shall not make for yourself an idol

3 Commmandments from GOD to Men
Do not take the name of the Lord in vain
Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy
Honor your father and mother

5 Commmandments from GOD to Men between each other. Though shalt not pre-meditate to ...
You shall not murder
You shall not commit adultery
You shall not steal
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor
You shall not covet

Matthew 22: 34-40
But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together.
Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
This is the first and great commandment.
And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
REPRINT - It maybe AWOL

From Bullingers ...

Can really go into details here it would take two long ...

1:14—20. THE KINGDOM {Proclaimed}
1:21—8:30. THE KING {Proclaimed}
8:31—10:52. THE KING {Rejected}
11:1—14:25. THE KINGDOM {Rejected}

Mark 3:29
But he that shall blaspheme against The Holy Spirit hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal judgment:

29 against. I.e. ascribe the Holy Spirits work, or Christ’s work, to Satan. This is the unpardonable sin. THE Holy Spirit. Gr.pneuma. See Ap.101.II.3. never. = not to the age.

Ap.101.II.3. THE HOLY SPIRIT, generally with the Article, denoting the Giver, as distinct from His gifts. See Number 14.

Obviously, I could relate more here further, I've left out a lot of details ....

Numbers 14:9 Only rebel not ye against the LORD, neither fear ye the people of the land; for they are like our manna, their shadow hath turned aside from off them, and the LORD is with us: fear them not.” (there Glory, Goodness is no more)

Numbers 14:20-24
And the LORD said, “I have pardoned according to thy word: But assuredly I live; and all the earth shall be filled with the glory of the LORD. Because all those men which have seen My glory, and My miracles, which I did in Egypt and in the wilderness, and have tempted Me now these ten times, and have not hearkened to My voice; Surely they shall not see the land which I sware unto their fathers, neither shall any of them that provoked Me see it: But My servant Caleb, because he had a different spirit with him, and hath followed Me fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went; and his seed shall possess it.”

They didn't make it in, Pnuema, Ruach, Breath, Spirit, Life, etc ... 10 plagues a plague-ing, 10 Whiners a Whining ...

24 another = different. Cp. Phil. 3. 15, "otherwise". Cp. Eph. 4. 23. spirit. Heb. ruach. Spirit put for motions of the mind and character (Ap. 9).

Eph. 4:22-23
put away concerning the former behavior the old Adam nature, which is being corrupted according to the desires of the deceiver; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

Appendix 9
... The meaning of the word is to be deduced only from its usage. The one root idea running through all the passages is invisible force. As this force may be exerted in varying form, and may be manifested in divers ways ... Ruach, in whatever sense it is used, always represents that which is invisible except by its manifestations. These are seen both externally to man, as well as internally within man. As coming from God, it is the invisible origin of life. All apart from this is death. It comes from God, and returns to God ...

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
http://www.unexplain...dpost&p=3785368

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:28 AM

John 8:31-45
¶ Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. ¶ I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. {of his own: or, from his own will or disposition} And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

[So these Jews {Kenites} ... probably more related to the Idumean line of Herod's have never been in bondage to Egyptians or Babylonians? Is their Father Issac or just Jacob - No! More Likely, Ishmael or Esau, with some Neo-Babylonian thrown in!]

Yes Jesus said he would be opposed, but he never said that they would be antichrists, that is my point. Jesus Apostles were second hand info on his teachings, but anything directly stated from Jesus did not acknowledge or label anything antichrist or antichrists.

Or Shaitan or Cain !?!
This post has been edited by KillCarneyKlansman: 17 February 2011 - 09:29 AM

<back-included> Im Thinking its this One -> ? http://www.unexplain...dpost&p=3801130 And I like Smurfs

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
Heres another likely ->

http://www.unexplain...dpost&p=3795590
http://www.unexplain...dpost&p=3792440

Karlis
Majestic 12 Operative

Group:Senior Moderator

http://www.unexplain...dpost&p=3792929
Canaan's Birth and his subsequent tribes from Ham & His mother created problem's for the Messiah return. Canaan will be Ham's Problem. Israel will inhabit everything west of the Jordan. They won't enter into the Sabbath. God will forbid man for eating of the tree of Life, just after eating the tree of good & evil for redemptions sake. Lest man suffer punishment intended for the angels. He will shake heaven & earth.

http://www.unexplain...dpost&p=3792138

AH Ha Found It, Bullinger Reference!

Some of the lengths of these posts seem shortened. But, that is it, I guess !?!

Broken Link(s) Here Klink ->
Nigel Kerner - Brighter than the Sun
www.unexplain...n.php/?id=175869

ADDED 12/22/10 Links - Discussion on Literality of Genesis ->
http://www.unexplain...c=196092&st=195 Beginning Here
http://www.unexplain...c=196092&st=255 Discussion Continue's Through Here

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
dj, I'm trying to figure out what you are doing? Why so many links to another forum?

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
Well, usually when someone is bumped off a forum

(In my case they obviously couldn't stand the truth, even though I merely copied and pasted text then highlighted them without going into much or any detail)

I contributed more to UM's history (& religious threads - though much less specifically) threads than most others, and all this just within a 4 month time span relatively.

I pushed the Troy like threads relating to the Bible to a new level.

I want to save this information, I don't want to lose it, or have it changed, which obviously did happen.

I'm considering compiling all this info into a PDF or a complete HTML point by point for reference, for others who are like minded, just so It is not lost.

More serious Work on The Lost Tribes and History needs to be done, it's just to valuable.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
Well, usually when someone is bumped off a forum

(In my case they obviously couldn't stand the truth, even though I merely copied and pasted text then highlighted them without going into much or any detail)

I contributed more to UM's history (& religious threads - though much less specifically) threads than most others, and all this just within a 4 month time span relatively.

I pushed the Troy like threads relating to the Bible to a new level.

I want to save this information, I don't want to lose it, or have it changed, which obviously did happen.

I'm considering compiling all this info into a PDF or a complete HTML point by point for reference, for others who are like minded, just so It is not lost.

More serious Work on The Lost Tribes and History needs to be done, it's just to valuable.

Well if your goal is storing your work a forum isn't the best place to do it because you can always lose information on a forum. Get a free email adress from an outfit like mail.com etc and save it there, at least back it up in an email account.

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
I really don't like email flooding my accounts

I'm way ahead of the game ->

https://sites.google.com/site/killcarneyklansman/

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1361374/Water-demand-outstrip-supply-40-20-years-climate-change-population-growth.html
Water demand will 'outstrip supply by 40% within 20 years' due to climate change and population growth

In the next two decades, a third of humanity will have only half the water required to meet basic needs, said researchers. Agriculture, which soaks up 71 per cent of water supplies ... affecting food production. Filling the global water gap by supply measures alone would cost an estimated £124 billion per year, a meeting in Canada was told.

The vast amount of 'virtual water' used in farming and industry was highlighted by Nicholas Parker, chairman of international environmental technology consultants Cleantech Group. Virtual water describes the volume of water 'embedded' in the production process. Manufacturing a desk top computer, for example, requires 1.5 tonnes, or 1,500 litres of water, said Mr Parker. A pair of denim jeans used up six tonnes, a kilogram of wheat one tonne, a kilogram of chicken three to four tonnes, and a kilogram of beef 15 to 30 tonnes. 'What people don't often realise is how much water there is in everything we make and buy, from T-shirts to wine,' Mr Parker added.

Anna Warwick Sears, from the Okanagan Basin Water Board in British Columbia, Canada, where a rising local population threatened water shortages, said: 'Climate change requires new ways of thinking and co-operation between water users. 'Even in one of the driest regions of Canada, our water systems were built under a paradigm of unlimited supply.'

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2011/02/mystery-in-puno-peru-three-kilometers-long-by-100-meters-wide-crack-not-caused-by-a-quake/
Mystery in Puno, Peru: Three Kilometers Long By 100 Meters Wide Crack Not Caused by a Quake. February 26, 2011, Giant cracks and underground fires reported in Bolivia in November, 2010

A most extraordinary report from southern Peru, the sudden appearance of an ‘enormous crack opens in the earth’ that measured 1.864 miles long by 328.084 feet wide which occurred Wednesday in the Huacullani district in the province of Chucuito in Puno. A crack which wasn’t caused by an earthquake. ‘The exact cause of the crack in the earth still unknown. Peru’s geophysical institute ruled out the occurrence of an earthquake in the region.'

For three weeks, burning the earth, the earth is falling (collapsing), because it is burning,” he told AFP Angel Baltasar, who owns a farm near the hitherto unexplained underground fires. There the land devoted to agriculture, from cracking three weeks ago, sinks, gas fumes out tongues of fire and sometimes also in the subsoil that are red-hot stones.

“We have to see the physical and chemical characteristics of this material (earth). It seems a geological phenomenon that may be generated in the depths of the earth’s crust. With the drought, the aquifers are depleted and that part is hollow with a maybe slip produces methane gas, “says researcher Alfredo Caceres.

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
http://www.prisonpla...-happening.html
The Economic Collapse March 3, 2011 Wars, Rumors Of Wars, Skyrocketing Oil Prices And Global Economic Chaos – Why Is All Of This Happening?

Is all of this one big coincidence or is there a reason why we are witnessing such global chaos right now? Is it just coincidence that revolutions have broken out in over a dozen countries in the Middle East all at the same time? Is it just a coincidence that global prices for oil, food and precious metals are all skyrocketing? Unfortunately, this “perfect storm” is very likely to plunge the global economy into yet another financial collapse if it continues to get even worse.

In fact, just about every kind of “hard asset” that you can possibly name is going up in price. Investors don’t like all of this instability and they are looking for safe places to put their money. Unfortunately, the global situation looks like it may become even more heated.

But Libya is far from the only crisis point in the Middle East. In fact, a much larger problem may be brewing in Saudi Arabia. On Facebook, a “Day of Rage” is being hyped for March 11th. But if Saudi Arabia sees the same kind of chaos that we have seen in other countries in the Middle East there is no telling how high the price of oil could go.

The economic situation over in Europe is already deteriorating and any additional bad news could plunge that entire continent into a major crisis.

The truth is that the entire world is still trying to recover from the last financial crisis. The Federal Reserve is pumping massive quantities of dollars into the U.S. economy in an attempt to stimulate it back to life, but so far it is not working too well. The rest of the world does not appreciate all of this “money printing” and the inflation that this is causing is beginning to create massive imbalances on global financial markets.

So is all of this craziness that we are seeing in 2011 just a big coincidence or is there a reason why all of this is happening?

http://www.prisonpla...government.html
97% of All U.S. Mortgages are Backed by the Government

I’m concerned that the settlement between Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Bank of America over misrepresentations in the mortgages BofA originated may amount to a backdoor bailout that props up the bank at the expense of taxpayers

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
I was talking with my friend here a few moments ago, about all this stuff like ...

Immigration, World Population, Oil and Water (Oil & Wine?), Natural Land Perserves, Geneology, How many people per acre can support life, The seperation of the rich & poor, the marginalizing of the middle class, current events, and ...

How a new paradigm of thought and action based on simple precepts, to effectively sustain life on planet earth must be re-created and adhered to if there is any hope for a future. Who knows we may even stumble upon technology that may benefit us. Without each and every individual adhering to laws and principles which enforce sustainable life on planet earth, its hopeless, maybe, lets hope not. Some ideas for future reference are different culture, econonic, natural, technological, social, etc ... zoning. A persons and more particularly there family name falls in here somewhere, with cultural heritage, race, national heritage, rounding the card out. A Mix of simple, general and advanced life based systems.

The 2 party system of the current governmental mindset has got to see its last days, Investment in each individual, family, city, county, state, on a national level equal to its governmental and finacial centers, to aka invest in itself for future sustainablity will be the only option available. Incestant War and Greed for Material Gain that is not within one's scope of an individual entities purpose must be eliminated in order for whole to survive. There are many ways to sustain individuals, but massive military, economic, governmental megaliths of Mammon must go the way of the dinosaur.

A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.
Dwight D. Eisenhower, Inaugural Address, January 20, 1953 34th president of US 1953-1961 (1890-1969)

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
is-it-ok-for-a-christian-to-kill-people
http://www.christian...post__p__103218
http://www.christian...post__p__103356

Acts 5:1-11
But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession, And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet. But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? {to lie to: or, to deceive} Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God. And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things. And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him. And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in. And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much. Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out. Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband. And great fear came upon all the church, and upon as many as heard these things.

Do we surrender to the Amish or Submit to the Allah's?

[NOTE: Nehemiah Persian Greek Transition History]

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
Add the Early Christian Nation in Britain, the Celtic-Druidic Peoples-Religion, Claudia's House in Rome, (the Sarmatian, Gallilean, Jewish, Herodian, Aramaen) Roman Persecutions on Early Christianity. Smyrna like too. And all the various tribes that fought Rome in other ways. And HE sent the Levi's among them to confuse them. EXODUS (Weren't in Bondage to Egypt , and some of Dan's & Zarah's left).

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
http://www.isle-of-s...dia/celt_b4.htm
The day arrived when the closely guarded secrets of their magic arts in the use of fire and even of the air were betrayed to kings afar off and led to savage wars of invasion, where rival creeds and ambitions fought one another with bitter hatred. Meanwhile, threatened for some time by untoward meteorological happenings, such as strange plagues of insects, earthquakes, and volcanoes going into eruption, of a sudden the most terrible catastrophe afflicted this erstwhile happy land, struggling desperately against its invaders from the east.

[Note: To Some, Dif Ones] It what was we call the Flood of Noah, to the Hellenes the Deluge of Deucalion or Ogyges, and had other names besides. This prodigious event was by no means local and inundation was only one of its tremendous legacies to future generations. It approached earth from the celestial north-east and flung itself upon an unhappy world, shattering civilization at its very core. It mainly afflicted directly the northern regions of Europe, but with prodigious speed flung outliers in scattered portions of America. Its epicentre lay in Scandinavia and the British Isles, commemorated since by many an epic and legend ... the Greek and Celtic Hades, the Place of Burning, which can be identified.

It caused directly the greatest havoc over an immense area such as mankind had never experienced before and has been spared since. It obliterated many landmarks and elevated others. It permanently affected the world's climate towards greater extremes of cold and damp, lengthened the solar year by enlarging the world's orbit. It shaped world history by compelling the flight of survivors to other less inhospitable climes ... It inundated the British Isles for a period to a great extent except the higher lands.

I made a lengthy study of the meteorology of the ancients, namely that of the Chaldeans, Phoenicians, Egyptians, and Druids, who devoted much attention to this subject, as is not surprising, and it was full recognition of this vital aspect of celestial science which led me perforce to the study in detail of prehistory.
[Note: Mazzorth]

Myths were not, as has often been suggested, mere rationalizations of phenomena in nature, for they were symbolic of known processes that occur in the interrelationship of humankind and the environment. Ancient symbology was not an attempt at explanation, but a suggestion of pattern, of integration, whereby categorization or analysis [of it] was less -- than [the] mutual interaction [which occured] between humans, the natural world, and the mysterious powers that originated all life and events.

EXODUS (Weren't in Bondage to Egypt , and some of Dan's & Zarah's left).
The New Pharoah's conceive a plan and sell the "Ten Tribes a Bill Of Goods" Levi wasn't, he objected, Dan & Zarah's get away, the 10ish became enslaved.

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
www.originofnations.org GPO Box 864, Sydney, Australia 2001
A NOTE ON THE HYKSOS & JOSEPH’S MARRIAGE

Who were the Hyksos that settled in northern Egypt? What relationship was there between them and the Israelites?

The Egyptians and the Hyksos
Details of how the Hyksos came to power are debated amongst scholars, they all agree that they usurped power during the second Intermediate Period. Around 1750 BC the Babylonians overthrew the Kingdom of Mari (ie the Aramaeans – sometimes incorrectly labelled as Amorites by historians). Many of the tribes under Mari control migrated westwards and infiltrated into the Goshen or delta region of northern Egypt. The Egyptians called them Hikau khasut or Hyksos. Hyksos variously means “Rulers of Foreign Countries” or “Shepherd-Kings”.

In Act of God, Graham Phillips nicely summarises the research into this matter:
“Hikau khasut seems to have been the term the Egyptians used for the chieftains of the city states which the migrant Mari people had established in Canaan … There is even evidence of a people who may actually have been the Israelites being prominent among the Hyksos slaves. They are specifically referred to as Apiru – also rendered as Hapiru or Habiru by some translators – a name which some scholars believe to have been the origin of the word Hebrew … In fact the word Apiru almost certainly refers to a specific Hyksos tribe."

After infiltrating and settling in the delta area over a long period, they eventually became powerful enough to take over the northern part of Egypt where they reigned about 150 years - c1720-1570 BC.. It is therefore very reasonable to assume that Jacob and his family had entered Egypt during this period of Hyksos control. The Israelites multiplied in the Nile delta where the Hyksos were centred. Hyksos has also been identified with the Kasdim (Kassites) and Midianites, Hurrians (sometimes mistakenly identified with Horites) and especially the Aramaeans (the Mar.Tu or Amurru) whose major city was Mari, Canaanites and Amorites. This is why they are called a ‘mixed multitude’ by historians. A similar description is given to those tribes that later fled Egypt with Israel (Ex 12:38) of whom many or most had Hurrian names.

Cyrus Gordon in The Ancient Near East:
“The Hyksos hordes included Indo-European warriors [an Aryan ethnic group which included Hittites and Mitanni in the Near East]. With the Indo-Europeans the horse, effectively used for pulling the war chariot, entered the Near East and revolutionized the art of warfare. The Iranian plateau was to become a great stamping ground of the Aryans (as we may call the segment of the Indo-Europeans to which the Iranians belong).” [emphasis mine] So, from this we may deduce that the ruling class and many of the peoples comprising the Hyksos were European in racial stock (ie called Indo-European or Aryan by historians).

These are not Israelite Hebrews, but different Hebrews altogether who descend from Eber, grandson of Arphaxad. They are first mentioned c.2000 BC where they are found wandering all over the Near East: Alakh, Amarna, Boghazkoy, Babylon, Larsa, Mari, Nuzi, Ugarit and Palestine. The Khabiru appear to have been mercenaries fighting for the Hittites and Hurrians. There was even a valley of Habur between Euphrates and the Tigris. Ethnically they were Indo-Europeans of the same stock as the Hittites and the Hurrians. Apparently they were concentrated in the general area from where Abram came from - Northern Syria/Northern Mesopotamia. Many of their names are Hurrian (Indo-European)

The Mysterious Scythians Burst Into History
Some modern scholars suggest three theories to explain the sudden and mysterious appearance of the Scythians in the steppe region adjacent to the Black Sea. Some believe they migrated there from the north, others from the east. A third opinion suggests the migrations came from the south. Although the geographic origins of the Scythian people are hotly debated, evidence for the time of their first appearance in history is not. They suddenly appeared at the same time and near the same area of the Israelites' disappearance.

The Encyclopaedia Britannica says: "The Scythians were a people who during the 8th-7th centuries BC moved from Central Asia to southern Russia" (15th edition, Vol. 16, macropaedia, "Scythians," p. 438). The Encyclopedia Americana explains that the Scythians first occupied the territory around the Black Sea around 700 B.C. and that, from their first beginnings, they presented a "cohesive political entity" (Vol. 24, 2000 edition, "Scythians," p. 471). Historian Tamara Talbot Rice confirms that "the Scythians did not become a recognizable national entity much before the eighth century B.C. ... By the seventh century B.C. they had established themselves firmly in southern Russia ... And analogous tribes, possibly even related clans, though politically entirely distinct and independent, were also centred on the Altai (where the eastern border of Russia meets the western border of Mongolia and China) ...

"Assyrian documents place their appearance there (between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea) in the time of King Sargon (722-705 B.C.), a date which closely corresponds with that of the establishment of the first group of Scythians in southern Russia" (Rice, pp. 19-20, 44). This date also corresponds with the disappearance of the captives from Israel's northern kingdom.
The term Scythic, wrote historian George Rawlinson, was originally more the designation of a way of life than a reference to blood relationships. He explained that the term was "applied by the Greeks and Romans to Indo-European and Turanian races indifferently," providing that their habits and customs conformed to the nomadic way of life (George Rawlinson, Seven Great Monarchies, Vol. 3, 1884, p. 11).

The separate Celtic and Scythian cultures interacted with each other much like modern Britain and America. Each was adapted to the geography of its own region. But the people themselves interacted as if they shared an ancestry. Archaeologists have uncovered some remarkable sites of Celtic and Scythian cultures that demonstrate how closely the two peoples worked with each other (see "The Geography of Celtic-Scythian Commerce," page 27). But, equally important, 10 Israelite tribes were exiled from the Middle East. Each of these had its own culture within the larger culture of Israel's northern kingdom. Also, each tribe was further subdivided into clans (1Samuel 10:19; compare Exodus 6:14-25, NIV).

Israeli Talmudic scholar Yair Davidy, in his book The Tribes: The Israelite Origins of Western Peoples, presents convincing evidence that the displaced Israelites retained their subtribal clan names during and after their captivity. "Proofs adduced," he writes, "are derived from Biblical, Talmudic, Historical, Archaeological, and Linguistic sources as well as Folklore, Mythology, National Symbols, and National Characteristics" (1993, p. xiv). As a resident of Jerusalem, Mr. Davidy had access to the historical and biblical sources on the shelves of Jerusalem's National Library.Tribal and subtribal names, he points out, are a key to tracing the Israelites' wanderings. In his introduction he summarizes his conclusion: "'The Tribes' produces evidence that most of the ancient Israelites assimilated to foreign cultures and forgot their origins. In the course of time they reached the British Isles and north-west Europe

ISRAEL'S SYMBOLS And HERALDRY
THE ASSYRIAN TABLETS
The best places to check prophecy are history and archeology. On another page you find the Behistun Rock; a wonderful tie to the Lost Tribes. More than a century before Darius the Great commisioned Behistun rock, however, the Assyrians were watching their borders. Their enemies the Urartians and the Medes may start gathering an army. The Assyrians wanted to know everthing that was going on with their foes. The border guards, and spies, would send back to the King, reports on the movements and activities occuring in the neighboring countries.

A good king always keeps a library of books and letters, etc. In 1847, Sir Henry Layard, uncovered the Assyrian capitol city of Ninevah. The Royal Palace contained over 23,000 clay tablets with everything from business deals to spy reports from the borders. It is these letters that become the transition point in prophecy fulfillment. Like Behistun Rock, these reports reveal the names used by the Assyrians for the different groups of Israelites they had placed as a buffer state between them and their enemies. With these names in hand we can trace these people and check the prophecies about them.

The "Royal Letters" are dated about 707 BC, only fourteen years after the fall of Samaria, the capitol city of the Kingdom of Israel. Maps showing the deportation and subsequent migrations of the Lost Tribes will show you the geographical locations.

Letters number 1079 and 197 were written by Sennacherib to his father, King Sargon. Letter 1079 tells of a resounding defeat of the army of the Urartians. The troops were slain, and were fleeing. In the followup report of Letter 197 we find that this all happend in the land of Gamir. We still have one more step to go before we confirm that the Isrelites are the ones who live in that land. In letter 112 it's reported that a people "went forth" from the midst of the Mannai, and into the "land of Urartu." Another Letter clearly separates the Urartians, the Mannai and the Gamera or Ga-me-ra-a-a as distinct from each other. The people named in Letter 112 are those Gamerraan; Cimmerians, in English.

In captivity, the Israelites were renamed Gimira and Gamera and finally Cimmerians. But these aren't ALL, just a smaller part of the total number of Israelites that were deported by the Assyrians. There were many thousands of others placed farther east. As the Persian writings on Behistun Rock show, these people were called by a different name. Among the prayer texts of Esarhaddon to the sun-god Shamash are several that name a people never heard of before in history, the "Iskuza" who evidently lived among the Mannai.

BEHISTUN ROCK
The Behistun Rock inscriptions are confirmed in two other places: Darius' tomb, and a gold tablet. The gold tablet again mentions the conquering of the Sakka, while the tomb inscription expands the evidence by talking about three different kinds of Sakka. We'll find that almost all those names we learned in European history are traceable to the Sakka, Gimri and Scythians.

NOTES ON THE ‘LOST’ TRIBES OF ISRAEL TODAY
The Bible reveals that Christ’s eleven disciples were all Galileans (Luke 22:59; 23:49; Acts 1:10-11; 2:4, 7; 13:29-31; Matt. 26:69-73; John 7:52-53) except Judas of Kerioth (see Nehemiah 11:31-35 & Joshua 15:25). And Galileans were not Jews for we read that “After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him” (John 7:1). Thus we The ‘Lost’ Tribes of Israel Today.

Know that Galilee was Benjamite and Levite only. Jesus was only sent to the lost sheep of the House of Israel (Matt. 15:24), and these two tribes were the only Israelites in Palestine besides Judah. Galilee was looked down upon by “Jews” showing that they were not the same people in some way (John 1:42; 7:53) and Benjamin took the cities north of Judah (Neh. 11:31-35).

Status
Not open for further replies.