More covid vaccine injury news

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, you might pump that up
and im kinda on the fly now, but “the CDC has acknowledged a direct link between heart inflammation and the mRNA vaccine” seen that?

Not yet, but if you have a link, when you can I would appreciate you sending it

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Not yet, but if you have a link, when you can I would appreciate you sending it
well, there are several…for whatever reason ipad does not allow links to search pages, dunno why not, but just highlight/search the phrase

the CDC has acknowledged a direct link between heart inflammation and the mRNA vaccine
ya, thats all i get when i copy the search page link, lol

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the CDC has acknowledged a direct link between heart inflammation and the mRNA vaccine

Saw almost all this info. th enumbers are very small from what I found last year when most of these links were reported... They still haven't established if teh shot produced myo or perio carditis, or exacerbated a potential existing case. It may never be known for these diseases are not usually discovered until one is hospitalized or a cardiogram is done, and those are not done unless one has a condition.

I had a valve replacement last August, a stent in the heart 8 years ago, a-fib, arrhythmia, slight aneurism and a murmur. I have been shot four times and no ill effects on any of my preeixsting conditions. I see two cardiologists and my heart is one of the most pictured hearts around!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was half listening this morning, but there is a new book coming out Titled "The Rise of the Fourth Reich." These guys use data from Australia because of the manner in which Australia connect those vaccinated with deaths and other abnormal reactions due to the vaccine. They also go to great lengths to reveal the origin of the virus and it's connections to Anthony Fauci.

Part of the book deals on what a Nuremburg like trial for Fauci and others due to the worldwide pandemic, would look like. I've already ordered an advance copy.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Boston University researchers claim to have developed new, more lethal COVID strain in lab

Researchers at Boston University added a spike protein from the Omicron variant with the original Wuhan strain, which has an 80% kill rate

looks like a gain of function research project.

But this seems to be a mutation in reverse from what the coronavirus has been doing.

C-19 has been growing more infectious and less virulent, while this labe experiment shows more lethality. Wonder how diffiuclt it was to cross the spik eprotein?

Good thing the shots use impotent spike proteins instead of active spike proteins.

Reactions: mailmandan

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Boston University researchers claim to have developed new, more lethal COVID strain in lab

Researchers at Boston University added a spike protein from the Omicron variant with the original Wuhan strain, which has an 80% kill rate
Boston University says reports it created new, more lethal COVID strain are ‘false and inaccurate’ - pennlive.com

The university says they did not create an 80% lethal strain for use in people, only for killing 80% of the mice test subjects died. The original covid strain tested killed 100% of the mice. Of mice and men....

Reactions: mailmandan

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well that's more reassuring. 80% kill rate on humans would be catastrophic!
But that was the ORIGINAL PLAN. 80-100% kill rate. And now that they have this strain, it will be used to disrupt the elections and require another lockdown so that another election fraud can be perpetrated. And in order to protect all the evildoers, the CDC is making those bogus vaccines a part of the children's vaccination protocol, so that there is no legal liability for killing or maiming anyone. All of this is from the pit of Hell.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But that was the ORIGINAL PLAN. 80-100% kill rate. And now that they have this strain, it will be used to disrupt the elections and require another lockdown so that another election fraud can be perpetrated. And in order to protect all the evildoers, the CDC is making those bogus vaccines a part of the children's vaccination protocol, so that there is no legal liability for killing or maiming anyone. All of this is from the pit of Hell.
I've been wondering what bag of tricks the Democrats will use this time around in an effort to make sure the election results go in their favor.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been wondering what bag of tricks the Democrats will use this time around in an effort to make sure the election results go in their favor.

They're going to lie! The masses will believe them when they say that Trump is the reason for all of this coming on us. That they are going to solve the problem with clean energy. But in reality they don't care that you are suffering, they prove that by cutting off our self dependency of energy before they get a plan in force. Then point the finger at everything and everyone but themselves for the problem. They are lunatics and getting away with this lunacy.

If they win next month and keep control, America for the first time since WW11 will be overtaken as the superpower of the world. It will just be a matter of time. If they keep control in '24, it's over for us. There will be no respect left for us. Next to Israel we are the most hated nation on earth, for a variety of reasons.

If this does happen we will find out who the real Christians are. The Scripture doesn't tell us what happens between now and the rapture. We had better be confirming our faith in Him. He is the only One who can see us through it, if it turns in that direction.

lightlysalted

Jul 30, 2022
DownEast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Scripture doesn't tell us what happens between now and the rapture.
Something about angels with sickles separating the wheat from the tares.
I can see that happening. The great divide is upon us.
God Bless Us and Keep Us in His Grace.
Hugs

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CDC Panel Votes to Add Covid-19 Vaccine to Recommended Childhood Schedule

So they will just leave it up to each individual state to decide?

The CDC immunization schedule is a guideline for states to adopt if they choose. It is not mandated nationally, according to the CDC. Some states may opt to make the Covid-19 vaccine a condition of attending public school.

Last edited: