More covid vaccine injury news

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MY thinking is Younkin in VA will says the same thing.
I also think most of the blue democratic run states will say yes to vaxxing the children as mandatory

there should be no mandates for a disease that has shown to be non virulent in the super majority of children

I can see TDAP
MMR
and Polio but a flu shot? Nope!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Vaccination Requirements
Who is required to get vaccinated?
Health care workers, school personnel, higher education personnel and students, and state-employees and contractors who work at state-owned or operated congregate facilities are required to be fully vaccinated.

The above is Illinois
Vaccination Requirements (illinois.gov)
The student reference may be students in college.

At least Virgina governor said no, which means my daughter's kids are not going to have to home school again.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The one good thing is that teh Fed cannot mandate to teh states a vaccine. They can however pull federal funding for public schools if they do not comply with their wishes. IOW blackmail them.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Devastating Prognosis For COVID Jab-Injured | NaturalHealth365
Canadian doctor says people who get myocarditis from the covid vaxx, half to die in 5 years.
Children get myocarditis too; half will be dead in 5 years.
I have read that before about myocarditis, it is serious disease.

Wowo this doctor is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have only had the jab now for less than two years and he knows that half the kids who may develop myocarditis from the jab will die!

Three years from now it will be interesting to see if this guy is just another false prophet in a long long line of false prophets.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My cousin died from the cytokine storm from the vax. She was very young. All organs started just…shutting down from it. It shot her lungs and all her organs. I don’t know if it was good that the severe reaction of her body to the vax took her relatively quickly or if struggling with the effects for years would have been better.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wowo this doctor is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have only had the jab now for less than two years and he knows that half the kids who may develop myocarditis from the jab will die!

Three years from now it will be interesting to see if this guy is just another false prophet in a long long line of false prophets.
Myocarditis, people who get that have a poor prognosis, that is true, they have the evidence to prove it.

What you dont know is if myocarditis from the vax is the same end result. That takes time to find out.
This doctor is not the only one to be saying this about this vax and myocarditis which is a damaged heart.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My cousin died from the cytokine storm from the vax. She was very young. All organs started just…shutting down from it. It shot her lungs and all her organs. I don’t know if it was good that the severe reaction of her body to the vax took her relatively quickly or if struggling with the effects for years would have been better.
I would not want to suffer so much for so long, will rather go quickly.
This life in the body can be a tough life.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Myocarditis, people who get that have a poor prognosis, that is true, they have the evidence to prove it.

What you dont know is if myocarditis from the vax is the same end result. That takes time to find out.
This doctor is not the only one to be saying this about this vax and myocarditis which is a damaged heart.

there may be literally millions of people with myocarditis walking around now. Most cases are mild and people are either asymptomatic or experience mild symptoms.

It is only in acute cases of myocarditis that death is the result- it leads to heart attack! Most cases of myocarditis are diagnosed because they found it when dealing with other health issues.

We just will never know if the acute cases come from people who had mild cases and the jabe or even covid itself caused it to go acute!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sorry to hear about you rcousin.

But the jab is not responsible for creating a cytokine storm that becomes lethal. cytokine storms are the result of an over active immune system flooding the system.

Now teh shot may insitigate an already weakened system (from another cause) and keep the immune system from shutting down. They really do not know the science of HOW a cytokine storm can be exacerbagted by the covid shot- if at all.

They know covid for sure can create a cytokins storm and maybe one with covid that is asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic and gets a shot- well that may create a scenario where the system brings about a cytokine storm.

CYTOKINE STORMS IN DISEASE
Some of the diseases that are associated with cytokine storms include severe COVID-19, influenza, dengue, yellow fever, malaria, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS), graft versus host disease in transplant rejection and sepsis4,6,7. Sepsis is the iconic example of cytokine storm and is responsible for the majority of deaths in intensive care units (ICU) worldwide6. In 2017, there were 11 million sepsis deaths worldwide7. The high number of deaths, estimated 50 to 100 million, has made infamous 1918-1919 H1N1 “Spanish Flu” pandemic one of the most devastating pandemics in history8. One of the reasons this pandemic was so horrible was because of the unusually high number of deaths of 20-40 year olds, a group that usually has a low risk of dying from influenza8. Researchers believe that the cytokine storm component of the 1918 Spanish Flu is responsible for the high mortality rate of the 20-40 year olds and the overall high death rate8.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More recent evidence mounting that Covid-19 was a biological weapon created by China and was either released on purpose or by accident.
Earlier this year St. Louis hospitals were reporting that of those people that were sick enough to be hospitalized by Covid that 30% of them had taken the jabs. Now national news is reporting that that is up to 58%.

New York Post

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Bodies of the dead full of white fibrous structures in all the blood vessels, the circulatory system clots up

1670234386075.png