More Than Conquerors

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. - Romans 8:37

What is the kingdom message that grips so many today! The message that keeps a believers doing something to get a blessing or to be healed or to be what your supposed to be for God. The kingdom message says if you have the faith the size of a mustard seed you can move mountains. In Grace you live by the faith of the Son of God. The kingdom message says you must get ahold of God to get your miracle. In Grace you trust your father to take care of his children and he always does without any strings attached. The kingdom message says if you do this this is what I will do. In Grace all doing took place at the cross and the believer can determine to know nothing but Christ crucified. The kingdom message you work up your faith, your believing, your health, your spiritually, your finances, all Christianity is based on your doing. Not far off from what Israel of old had to do to have a relationship with God.

Why is the kingdom message so popular? First: because it is so prevalent in our preaching.
Second: it appeals to our flesh to be doers. Doing something will always rule over just simply being something. Being something is to boring, it does not have the same effect and appeal as conquering the world so to speak.

Foot note: we will do, we just don't do to be. You do out of love and responsible to reach a world that needs you and what you have to give to the world. You can trust the Christ in you to work in the world. There we be a need for you to meet in the world everyday every moment of every year in every century.

Not everyone is going to do the same thing in this world but we all have a part. Givers will give, ministers minister, singers sing, musicians play, many many helpers along the way. God has it all orchestrated to where it can fit together if you let it flow as designed. How does that work? There is not a man or woman alive that was not created with a gift and talent. We all get that special touch from the womb. Have you ever seen giver's they are a channel for finances and are the happiness when they give. Ministers, singers, and all talent's are the happiest doing what it is they do. What comes natural to you? That is what you do, even if you can't do it all the time do it as much as possible because that is where you have that special touch.

We become laborers and co-laborer's with Jesus. You can go through the world problems and all making a little impact here and a little impact there. Remember what Jesus said "be of good cheer, for I have overcome the world."

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Not me

Your post reminds me of Jesus' words, and out of your heart will come torrents of living water! Just let the floodgates open!!

Much love!

Reactions: soul man and Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Not me

Your post reminds me of Jesus' words, and out of your heart will come torrents of living water! Just let the floodgates open!!

Much love!

Blessings marks;

That He might become all and we less.. Oh that we might know Him the more!

A fellow servant of His, Not me

Reactions: soul man