Most monumental moment in salvation history?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
About john calvin , yeah i would not follow that man at all my friend . Let us follow the LORD .

its interesting that you find his teaching (Theology/Doctrine) everywhere..

1.) predestined elect

2.) no free will

3.) God created Evil

See those 3?

Those are JC"s .

You can't go to a "christian" forum, and not find Calvin's disciples preaching those 3 loudly and proudly.
They are everywhere.
Avoid.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
its interesting that you find his teaching (Theology/Doctrine) everywhere..

1.) predestined elect

2.) no free will

3.) God created Evil

See those 3?

Those are JC"s .

You can't go to a "christian" forum, and not find Calvin's disciples preaching those 3 loudly and proudly.
They are everywhere.
Avoid.
It was predestined that JESUS would be the savoir of the world and that all who do believe would be saved .
Jesus himself had free will . Lord if it be possible take this cup from me , neverthless , NOT MY WILL
but YOURS BE DONE
They mess up this part in Issiah . WHEN GOD says he creates evil , he is speaking of the weapon .
Not that he created EVIL itself .
Let me try and explain this as best i can .
IS it evil for GOD to desire all pre eminence , all worship , all glory . NO .
But it is evil for man , for the created to do so .
We were created in his image and we are capable of having those same desires . YET ITS EVIL FOR US
but NOT FOR GOD . that is how evil was born . WHEN satan who was made perfect , yet had free will
let those thoughts take him captive . HE let the gifts gave Gave him GO right to his head .
That is evil . BUT its not Evil for the creator GOD to desire all worship . It is evil for the created to do so . Hope that helps

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The two greatest salvational events in history...
First, the coming of Messiah, which includes His death and resurrection.
Second, the reformation. The setting free of those bound captive to papal tyranny and deception.
There is a third yet to take place, the physical appearance and coming of our Lord and Savior to take us home.