Movie announcing the plans of the elites

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Share more as you are led...
well led...a little more....

As a start....

I believe that all living things of each species, here on earth at least, exist with a physical and unique surprising unknown genome set, composed of a very large set of RNA/DNA instructions for our cells and material composition. The complete knowledge of each genome set cannot be 'seen' yet clearly in science.

As an online definition states, of the Nationnal Human Genome Research Institute:
//------------------
The genome is the entire set of genetic instructions found in a cell. In humans, the genome consists of 23 pairs of chromosomes, found in the nucleus, as well as a small chromosome found in the cells' mitochondria. Each set of 23 chromosomes contains approximately 3.1 billion bases of DNA sequence.
.........................//

And each genome set is also inextricably fused with a corresponding and essential spiritual genome set, of the same size. It is its twin invisible set if you will. This invisible set gives power and active function to each of these billions bases of DNA sequences and its chemistry.

So....short view....those with the Nephilim or other evil hidden, recessed genes and thus base DNA sequences, are all corrupted. They have imperfect spiritual and physical DNA 'inside' and 'outside' their composition. This is displayed in the spiritual-mental and physical realms as lunacy, narcissism, body deformities, unique facial features, special mystical gifts of evil not of God, and overt hatred of Christ and his followers. And there are many more examples of course.

Now it is important at this point to say that these 'special' folks can still and many do receive Christ, as the LORD desires and chooses for his purpose...

So, having recessive evil genes passed on to you or anyone, places you in more danger of evil tendencies. You are much more susceptible to more evil, as a Nephilim contaminated, human being. You give off signals/energy to others of like recessed genes and DNA structures with your cells, and these same types can more easily 'find' you and manipulate you...even the demons will know you more readily and try to manipulate you.

These contaminated folks generally stick together, and many inter-breed, and you can see why then, they have common spiritual DNA corrupt functions in their base sequences, biased to evil...

and the beat goes on....Blessing to you AJ...you are in the family of Christ, as I am.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
....Blessing to you AJ...you are in the family of Christ, as I am.
Thank you for sharing. I can't say I disagree with too much of what you've written. But I will share my experience.

When I was working through tons of trauma memories several years back, I would often have times of being called to spend time in His presence...just to allow Him to do deep things in my heart, mind, soul, spirit. There was a time, about 14 years ago when I was spending time in His presence, and He drew forward a pre-birth alter/split. I should have prefaced this with the fact that I had been very ill for months and it began suddenly on halloween that I felt as if someone had poured acid down my throat and the fumes rose up into my airways and I became very ill. The illness went on for weeks and then months and I lost the energy to fight it. I didn't care to be in this life.

But during that time with the Lord, He drew forward this pre-birth alter. I was co-present with her. I saw as she was being birthed...heading down the birth canal, she sensed a very evil presence and satan's hands there, ready to receive her as soon as she was born. And she did NOT want to be born!! She didn't want to be born into the hands of evil. And she resisted being born.

What I learned is that there were pre-birth rituals ...I suspect there was a conception ritual, even. But this little part of me held the belief that she was "evil, tainted from the beginning" and therefore was not redeemable. But Jesus intervened ...He showed her/me that He knew us all the way back to our conception and that we were in HIS hands. That was very very liberating ....let me tell you!! :)

Those of us who come out of this background, into the kingdom of God, He plans to use to plunder satan's kingdom and bring other out. That is something I can be excited about! :)

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for sharing. I can't say I disagree with too much of what you've written. But I will share my experience.

When I was working through tons of trauma memories several years back, I would often have times of being called to spend time in His presence...just to allow Him to do deep things in my heart, mind, soul, spirit. There was a time, about 14 years ago when I was spending time in His presence, and He drew forward a pre-birth alter/split. I should have prefaced this with the fact that I had been very ill for months and it began suddenly on halloween that I felt as if someone had poured acid down my throat and the fumes rose up into my airways and I became very ill. The illness went on for weeks and then months and I lost the energy to fight it. I didn't care to be in this life.

But during that time with the Lord, He drew forward this pre-birth alter. I was co-present with her. I saw as she was being birthed...heading down the birth canal, she sensed a very evil presence and satan's hands there, ready to receive her as soon as she was born. And she did NOT want to be born!! She didn't want to be born into the hands of evil. And she resisted being born.

What I learned is that there were pre-birth rituals ...I suspect there was a conception ritual, even. But this little part of me held the belief that she was "evil, tainted from the beginning" and therefore was not redeemable. But Jesus intervened ...He showed her/me that He knew us all the way back to our conception and that we were in HIS hands. That was very very liberating ....let me tell you!! :)

Those of us who come out of this background, into the kingdom of God, He plans to use to plunder satan's kingdom and bring other out. That is something I can be excited about! :)
Amen to that sister... and this trailer of this thread, and other movies of this sort all do portray a picture of this evil of what demonic influences can have in one's life. And they usually show themselves as being 'good' people...with their hidden hand of real evil intent.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen to that sister... and this trailer of this thread, and other movies of this sort all do portray a picture of this evil of what demonic influences can have in one's life. And they usually show themselves as being 'good' people...with their hidden hand of real evil intent.
I left off something else important ...during that ministry time with the Lord, He brought to my attention the root of the "death" stuff ....that desire not to live was rooted in that pre-birth desire not to be born. The cult goes to great lengths to create strongholds. This was a "death" spirit that plagued me. It came about because of the desire not to be touched by the hands of satan ....but resulted in a desire not to live.

I was age 5 the first time I remember trying to die. As a child being subjected over and over to "death" and resuscitation tortures ...there were parts of me who just wanted to die. So I used to crawl into my little brother's toy box with a pillow....shut the lid, and hold the pillow over my face in hopes I would stop breathing. That way, no one would find me and revive me until it was too late.

I couldn't tell you how many times I did things like that as a child. But Jesus came to set our captive places free ...praise His name!!!

After I saw the root of my desire not to live ...I renounced it and I began to get well from that sickness that was wearing me down.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, they like to play both sides ...the knowledge of "good" and evil .....