Muslim teen stabs bishop during church service in Sydney

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
World wide Islam?

I think the more strict Muslims... maybe from the Middle East... would agree with that. (I know some that would hate that.)

I recently saw a video where a Canadian Muslim said exactly that....he said they have more babies than Westerners and would thereby take over and have Sharia law. He was very open and blunt about it.

I don't know if I can find the video again...if I do, I will post it.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We need to also keep in mind that this young person also had some mental health issues as well and was easily led into error on his part.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We need to also keep in mind that this young person also had some mental health issues as well and was easily led into error on his part.
Of course, some very devout Muslims without mental problems would also think they are doing a good thing by killing Christians or other infidels.

Reactions: Jack and Ritajanice

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another thought.

Remember there are even honor killings happening by some Muslims in Western countries. Fathers and/or brothers murdering female family members they think brought dishonor to the family.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another thought.

Remember there are even honor killings happening by some Muslims in Western countries. Fathers and/or brothers murdering female family members they think brought dishonor to the family.
There are those who are mutilating the outer sex organs of their female children n the name of tradition also.

Just because they left their homeland,it doesn't mean they abandoned stone age tradition.

The mental health issue is a given. That terrorist should face the maximum sentence.

Who wants to walk the streets and encounter that again any time soon.

Reactions: Jack and Debp

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a video of this preacher well before the attack. It may go f insight into what provoked the terrorist to attack him.

Reactions: Debp