Muslims coming to Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For a long time I've heard of Muslims coming to Christ, especially after seeing Christ in their dreams and having visions of Him.

I've read a couple of books telling of these things happening.

This video has brief excerpts of one of the books called I Dared to Call Him Father.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The best programme on TV - Revelation channel I think - used to be 'A Muslim's Journey to Hope' in which Muslim would give their testimony of how they came to believe in Jesus and then the presenter would compare passages from the bible with the Quran. It was such a simple format, no sentimentality, no bells or whistles, just honest personal testimonies. I think it's still on YouTube.

I read the book 'I Dared to Call Him Father' many years ago.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For a long time I've heard of Muslims coming to Christ, especially after seeing Christ in their dreams and having visions of Him.

I've read a couple of books telling of these things happening.

This video has brief excerpts of one of the books called I Dared to Call Him Father.
When I hear stories like this I weep

Reactions: Debp

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The best programme on TV - Revelation channel I think - used to be 'A Muslim's Journey to Hope' in which Muslim would give their testimony of how they came to believe in Jesus and then the presenter would compare passages from the bible with the Quran. It was such a simple format, no sentimentality, no bells or whistles, just honest personal testimonies. I think it's still on YouTube.

I read the book 'I Dared to Call Him Father' many years ago.

Do you know if Allah tortures people forever in Hell as Jesus does?

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know if Allah tortures people forever in Hell as Jesus does?
I don't know.

I think they try to do enough good works so it will be enough to overcome their bad deeds. But after this....they still do not know if they will be able to enter Paradise.

That is why forgiveness through Christ must be such a wonderful thing for Muslims that come to Christ.

Reactions: Pearl

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'Miraculous Movements' (book)
- Jerry Trousdale
---
Encouraging stories of how Muslims are embracing Christ/Evangel.

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a good story of a Muslim woman coming to Christ....