Must scripture be quoted to "prove" what is true?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear All,

Jesus was God manifest in the flesh but are not we suppose to be, as his body taken together, God manifest in the flesh? Jesus was the first born of many brethren...

Blessings,

Justin

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Justin Mangonel said:
Dear All,

Jesus was God manifest in the flesh but are not we suppose to be, as his body taken together, God manifest in the flesh? Jesus was the first born of many brethren...

Blessings,

Justin
Was it to much to answer my two questions Justin?

Here's a couple of replies from one of your other anti bible threads "is the emphasis on teaching the word damming our souls?"
I wouldn't want people to misunderstand what you really mean when you say "Jesus was God manifest in the flesh"

Justin Mangonel said:
I think Jesus is God. Just not at His birth. Why are you posting here? Do agree with everything they believe?
Justin Mangonel said:
For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Petere 1:21

Jesus was not born God and is not the second person of the trinity. However, when he was filled with all the fulness of God at His baptism you could not distinquish between Him and God. I was quite clear about that.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
Justin Mangonel said:
Dear All,

Is it necessary to quote scripture when stating a truth? Does scripture make the truth any truer?

Blessings,

Justin
Getting back to the OP. No, of course it is not necessary to quote scripture when stating a truth. Scriptures are quoted to emphasize the truth or to counter a lie.

All the best,
Axehead