My brother Frank

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Lord bless this prayer request for bro. Frank. Lord remove every blockages and problem from his heart. Bless his medical treatment. Lord let your healing and peace be upon bro. Frank and you be glorified in bro. Frank's life. In Jesus precious name, Amen!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise report! :Shining:
My brother came through the procedure just fine. I pray it will give him some relief.
It was scheduled for 11 this morning, wanted him there by 9 A.M. Finally got to him at 3:17 P.M. :rolleyes: by then, his back and neck was flaring up bad.
He called me and is fine and thanks you all for the prayers :) as do I.
Of course he is sore with 2 incisions; to be expected!
Thank you my brothers and sisters, for your prayers! He's not done with Frank yet!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings prayer warriors!
It's wonderful to know I can come here to have others prayed for! Thank you for that :)
This is like the 5th or 6th time my brother Frank has been to the emergency room because of blockages in his heart. He was already opened up for stents. But on Friday, he is scheduled for an Atherectomy and I am praying for him all the time. I will be there in the waiting area covering him and all the staff working on him in prayer.
Please I ask, would you perhaps say a prayer of faith for him? We do not have healthy hearts, both sides of our family. Frank trusts God but, he only understands a very little from scripture. He is starting to get into God's word and my sisters and I have been praying for his growth.
Thank you in advance!
I missed seeing this before. I am praying now.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise report! :Shining:
My brother came through the procedure just fine. I pray it will give him some relief.
It was scheduled for 11 this morning, wanted him there by 9 A.M. Finally got to him at 3:17 P.M. :rolleyes: by then, his back and neck was flaring up bad.
He called me and is fine and thanks you all for the prayers :) as do I.
Of course he is sore with 2 incisions; to be expected!
Thank you my brothers and sisters, for your prayers! He's not done with Frank yet!
Give God the glory!