My brother Frank

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings prayer warriors!
It's wonderful to know I can come here to have others prayed for! Thank you for that :)
This is like the 5th or 6th time my brother Frank has been to the emergency room because of blockages in his heart. He was already opened up for stents. But on Friday, he is scheduled for an Atherectomy and I am praying for him all the time. I will be there in the waiting area covering him and all the staff working on him in prayer.
Please I ask, would you perhaps say a prayer of faith for him? We do not have healthy hearts, both sides of our family. Frank trusts God but, he only understands a very little from scripture. He is starting to get into God's word and my sisters and I have been praying for his growth.
Thank you in advance!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Amigo :)
I will try and call shane and some others too dear sister and get them in prayer as well .
Our first and formost prayer is always THEY COME TO CHRIST JESUS as well as we pray he gets healed too .
Yep . Now raise those hands sister , ITS LORD thankingtime .
let all your supplications be with thanksgivings unto the LORD .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying that his heart will open up in the natural and spiritual sense more fully.
God IS a God of the impossible as man sees it.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely Nancy…Prayers for Gods intervention to heal Frank and overcome your families traditional heart issues and comfort for you and your family while Frank is under a surgeons care.

God Bless you and yours,
Taken

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are all so wonderful to pray for those you never knew. Thank you so much! He ended up in the ER middle of the night because his breathing was not good at all. They can't seem to give him answers as to why, after the first stent he feels worse. The cardio doc said it's because of his 90% blockage in the other artery, so my brother is like, I've had that blocked artery for years so it can't be that. But, they sent him home anyhow. He thinks they are not giving it the attention needed and believes he's now part of "population control"...Friday morning, I will pick him up and wait in the surgical waiting area praying the whole time. Talking to him this morning he sounds like he just wants to give up :( But...God!

Thank you to all who lifted up Frank.
xoxoxo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are all so wonderful to pray for those you never knew. Thank you so much! He ended up in the ER middle of the night because his breathing was not good at all. They can't seem to give him answers as to why, after the first stent he feels worse. The cardio doc said it's because of his 90% blockage in the other artery, so my brother is like, I've had that blocked artery for years so it can't be that. But, they sent him home anyhow. He thinks they are not giving it the attention needed and believes he's now part of "population control"...Friday morning, I will pick him up and wait in the surgical waiting area praying the whole time. Talking to him this morning he sounds like he just wants to give up :( But...God!

Thank you to all who lifted up Frank.
xoxoxo
Whether or not he is part of population control it does exist sister .
Not only do i mean is their plan to CONTROL the population by decreasing it
but they will control what ever is left through the digital system .
However , with that being said , this dont mean this is what They are doing to FRANK at the moment .
but it is real and it is the plan . THEY , as in the elites , DO NOT LOVE US at all .
Though they holler often and daily ITS ALL FOR THE GOOD of humanity , BELIEVE THEM NOT . THEY IN IT FOR THE MONEY
power and control . We will keep praying for frank dear sister . Just wanted to give a friendly reminder was all .

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whether or not he is part of population control it does exist sister .
Not only do i mean is their plan to CONTROL the population by decreasing it
but they will control what ever is left through the digital system .
However , with that being said , this dont mean this is what They are doing to FRANK at the moment .
but it is real and it is the plan . THEY , as in the elites , DO NOT LOVE US at all .
Though they holler often and daily ITS ALL FOR THE GOOD of humanity , BELIEVE THEM NOT . THEY IN IT FOR THE MONEY
power and control . We will keep praying for frank dear sister . Just wanted to give a friendly reminder was all .
oh yes, I'm well aware of this long planned plot to chisel down the population, SMH...and, my brother IS right to be concerned. But, our God is BIIIIIGGGGGERR :D :Shining::dusted::dusted::Shining:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
AH! @Nancy, I feel like a fraud not expressing in a post what the spirit is saying. My prayer for you and Frank is that you both sense and know the presence of the Lord God with you during this time and also into the future. That you both would know God's peace as He draws you both further into His loving embrace. That together you both agree that a relationship with the Lord God is far more important than anything we can ask God for. That you both can rest in the Knowledge that He will not desert you during this time and that the answers He provides will be the right answers for you both, individually and as a family unit.

May the Lord Bless you both and keep you both focused on Him and fulfilling His purposes in your respective lives until such time as you both stand in His presence before Him at the appointed time to be judged. At that time may your respective hearts be overflowing in His words of welcoming you into the Everlasting Kingdom. May the Joy of knowing the Lord sustain you both until then.

Shalom.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AH! @Nancy, I feel like a fraud not expressing in a post what the spirit is saying. My prayer for you and Frank is that you both sense and know the presence of the Lord God with you during this time and also into the future. That you both would know God's peace as He draws you both further into His loving embrace. That together you both agree that a relationship with the Lord God is far more important than anything we can ask God for. That you both can rest in the Knowledge that He will not desert you during this time and that the answers He provides will be the right answers for you both, individually and as a family unit.

May the Lord Bless you both and keep you both focused on Him and fulfilling His purposes in your respective lives until such time as you both stand in His presence before Him at the appointed time to be judged. At that time may your respective hearts be overflowing in His words of welcoming you into the Everlasting Kingdom. May the Joy of knowing the Lord sustain you both until then.

Shalom.
"My prayer for you and Frank is that you both sense and know the presence of the Lord God with you during this time and also into the future. That you both would know God's peace as He draws you both further into His loving embrace. "

Jay, thank you so much for that. It truly does bring comfort brother. So very grateful for my brothers and sisters on here. HUGS!
Much love in Christ our hope, our everything!
:Amen::pray::woohoo!: