My creative (unorthodox) use the quote box

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ttruscott

Feb 3, 2012
Wet Coast of Canada
I have been accused of plagiarism due to the creative (unorthodox) manner in which I use the quote box without referencing who I'm quoting and due to the nature of the collaboration with my friend RLC whose initials you many have noticed periodically.

Sometimes I quote myself from earlier writings without putting my name in the box.
Sometimes I put my original stuff in the quote box just to offset it from the rest of the post.
Sometimes the piece is a mix of ideas and phrasing from my friend and myself but I don't mention him as per his wishes.
AND sometimes when I quote him directly in a significant piece, I name him but still keep his privacy though he doesn't like that I do this.

Now that I have been warned about just how such things can be misconstrued by an accusing spirit, I will tighten up my practice of using the quote box under rigid rules.

Peace to all, Ted

<sigh>

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
I don't understand, if you are admitting you were in error how can you then turn it around and say it was an "accusing spirit" (a thinly veiled attempt to call another member Satan in all reality) that brought it to the attention of those it needed to be brought to. Sounds as if you aren't repentant at all, just hitting back with an iron fist clad in velvet.